S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

i Just turned 20 my due date is the 6th of January it is a little girl her name will be maria-rose. I am a single parent the father leftt when he realized he had to quit partying to be a parent

i Just turned 20 my due date is the 6th of January it is a little girl her name will be maria-rose. I am a single parent the father leftt when he realized he had to quit partying to be a parent

hey hun sorry about that,
I also from ON, I'm due at the end of january:)

im so sorry,
have you tried talking 2 him? telling him 2 just cut it down?xx

sorreee i reli need to vent and none of my friends understand so its no use turning to them! I just need some kind of reasurrance iim feeling so crappy lately :( so its fair to see me and fob are OVER not that i dare tell my fam that they still think the plan is that iim going to live with him in a few months when hes on his feet :dohh: but ive more than realised now how much of a cock he is and how im reli not in love with him anymore... I think it wud sting to see him with any1 else but not coa id be jealous, just coa hes the fob and its just one of them things but i know i dont love him now and dont wana wake up at 75 havin stayed with him forever for Dexters sake and regret my life, does that make sense? Only im feeling crappy cos i wanted it to be perfect for Dex i wanted him to have a proper family like i never hsd. I didnt want stepdads and kids to other men... I wanted to be with my chuldrens dad forever. I just feel like ive let down Dexter and myself :( plus i dunno how to tell my fam and i dunno where im gonna go now the pllans not for me to go there... I dont want Dex growing up here! Ahhhh sorry for rant i just reli needed to vent :cry:
i feel the same sometimes :(
90% of the time im happy im on my own.. but FOB is still kind of in contact which is annoying cos its a constant reminder of him! i mean its good he wants to be involved but he has a new gf and it does hurt because we were meant to be the "happy family" and whatever and i know i want more kids later in life and am dreading the "why do we have different surnames?" or "why do we have different daddys" questions :(
but i have kind of accepted it, theres no other way it can be so :shrug: what can ya do
xx

Happy new year girlies..
this is our year ;)
our babys will be here!!
one step closer now weve entered the year
LMAO
im such a geek..
12 days til my 20 week scan ;)
wooo
any of you do anything exciting 4 new years

xxxx
i knoww :) people keep asking what i want to accomplish this year and im like "uhh motherhood? ;)"
my new years was pretty boring went to a party then into town briefly then back home, youu? xx

im sorry :( my FOB cant seem to get that into his skull either
xx

hey girls im sorry your all going through such a hard time. just wanted to remind you all what great moms your all going to make and how much double the love will be going to you!!! just think while the dads are gone you get all the love from your babies.and when the babies grow up they can say my MOM tought me what i know!!!!

good luck great mommies to be

babymomma20: Welcome and aww I'm sorry men need to learn when to grow up :hugs:
You're so close!!! She could be here any day now you must be excited and extremely scared! lol

sma1588: Aww thank you you're so sweet towards us young mothers :hugs:

jas-
i have to ssay your the youngest teen mom i have seen but like i said in my other post to all you teen girls, you all have tought me so much and are so caring and trying so hard to be the best you can be. i know not only has this tought me some things but it has tought you all some lessons to. i was raised with my mom and dad seperated with joint custody and it is hard but i made it through it.i have seen that all you girls are trying but the others that i c treating there kids like crap are the ones i cant stand..... kinda like farrah on teen mom how she leaves her daughter with every1 else so she can run around with guys

sorreee i reli need to vent and none of my friends understand so its no use turning to them! I just need some kind of reasurrance iim feeling so crappy lately :( so its fair to see me and fob are OVER not that i dare tell my fam that they still think the plan is that iim going to live with him in a few months when hes on his feet :dohh: but ive more than realised now how much of a cock he is and how im reli not in love with him anymore... I think it wud sting to see him with any1 else but not coa id be jealous, just coa hes the fob and its just one of them things but i know i dont love him now and dont wana wake up at 75 havin stayed with him forever for Dexters sake and regret my life, does that make sense? Only im feeling crappy cos i wanted it to be perfect for Dex i wanted him to have a proper family like i never hsd. I didnt want stepdads and kids to other men... I wanted to be with my chuldrens dad forever. I just feel like ive let down Dexter and myself :( plus i dunno how to tell my fam and i dunno where im gonna go now the pllans not for me to go there... I dont want Dex growing up here! Ahhhh sorry for rant i just reli needed to vent :cry:
i feel the same sometimes :(
90% of the time im happy im on my own.. but FOB is still kind of in contact which is annoying cos its a constant reminder of him! i mean its good he wants to be involved but he has a new gf and it does hurt because we were meant to be the "happy family" and whatever and i know i want more kids later in life and am dreading the "why do we have different surnames?" or "why do we have different daddys" questions :(
but i have kind of accepted it, theres no other way it can be so :shrug: what can ya do
xx

well im giving them all my surname to save the confusion and if my partner at the time doesnt like it he knows where he can scoot :haha: i hated having a different surname from my mum and brother it made me feel so isolated, and she says looking back she wishes she'd given us both her name so we could all have the same, so thats what i'd definitely do. i'm so sorry your having a hard time hun, i can imagine how gut wrenching it is to see him with someone else :( i just wish we could live in a nice world where all men were good people! I know that none of us deserve this and i wanna give big :hugs: to everyone!!! I have a fantasy at the minute that me and my ex (not FOB) will get back together and raise Dexter together but i know that probably wont happen... and i also know i can never lie to Dex about who is dad is, its just unfair. But i really dont want him having anything to do with him, and thats not me being spiteful or bitter its just me looking out for my baby, cos i know he deserves better. I just wish Dexter could have a good daddy like what ive got.... Its such a shame :cry: but hey, ill be his mummy and daddy and he'll just get double the loving from me!!xx

p.s i spoke to my dad earlier who said hes gonna try waving his magic wand and get me and Dexter sorted with a place in Brighton :happydance:

Thats amazing and I hope it happens 4 u and Dexter!! I dno how i would cope if my OH left I love him to bits however hes not perfect! He Told me (2days ago) he took coke on his bday (December 4th) an e liked it however he wouldnt take it wen offerd 2days ago bcuz a me and the baby! He broke down crying :cry: when he told me. Its mad becuz i HATE drugs and he hid it from me but im trying to be ok bcuz he told me and he never did it again! But on the inside im soo annoyed! wev had sooo many ups and downs I mean he was cheating on me in the summer so we broke up 4 3 months and he was with other people! It literaly ripped my heart out however all the time he wantd me bk was always texting I was jus trying to prove a point! This will now be a 1 strike and ur out theres more than me who cant get hurt now and that WONT be happening!!!!

Thats amazing and I hope it happens 4 u and Dexter!! I dno how i would cope if my OH left I love him to bits however hes not perfect! He Told me (2days ago) he took coke on his bday (December 4th) an e liked it however he wouldnt take it wen offerd 2days ago bcuz a me and the baby! He broke down crying :cry: when he told me. Its mad becuz i HATE drugs and he hid it from me but im trying to be ok bcuz he told me and he never did it again! But on the inside im soo annoyed! wev had sooo many ups and downs I mean he was cheating on me in the summer so we broke up 4 3 months and he was with other people! It literaly ripped my heart out however all the time he wantd me bk was always texting I was jus trying to prove a point! This will now be a 1 strike and ur out theres more than me who cant get hurt now and that WONT be happening!!!!

I also hate drugs an FOB is a big big lover... He doesnt do coke and pills that often but does them if offered, and i dont think he'll ever stop, well i know he wont, not for anyone cos theyve always been such a big part of his life... and he adores weed its like his best friend, hes always bitching on about it and has the parafanalia EVERYWHERE... i should have left him when we were out one night talking to this random bloke who said to FOB so if you were to choose between her and drugs which would it be and he hesitated for a lifetime before saying "Ellie would never make me choose" :growlmad: I dont know what i was thinking.... But hun i hope it works out between you and OH and dont put up with any shit, if the coke or cheating carries on show him that door and dont let him back in it! Youve given him his second chance! xx

I also hate drugs an FOB is a big big lover... He doesnt do coke and pills that often but does them if offered, and i dont think he'll ever stop, well i know he wont, not for anyone cos theyve always been such a big part of his life... and he adores weed its like his best friend, hes always bitching on about it and has the parafanalia EVERYWHERE... i should have left him when we were out one night talking to this random bloke who said to FOB so if you were to choose between her and drugs which would it be and he hesitated for a lifetime before saying "Ellie would never make me choose" :growlmad: I dont know what i was thinking.... But hun i hope it works out between you and OH and dont put up with any shit, if the coke or cheating carries on show him that door and dont let him back in it! Youve given him his second chance! xx

my FOB has a really bad drug problem. If I never about it I would have never dated him but I was lied to! :growlmad:

I really want that star teen single mommy thing for my siggy
where did everyone get it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"