S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Woooop !

Congrats anna! :D only 10 more weeks to go if your not early :winkwink:

xx

Congrats Anna!!! :happydance:

Oh man I've been feeling ALOT of pains down low.. I guess my L/O engaging?
Everyone says when they have BH their bump gets really really hard.. When I have pains like that mine is really soft until like an inch down :shrug:

I was getting dressed this morning and was horrified to find some stretch marks pretty low on my waist :cry: They're pretty much covered up by my pants but I thought my my bump was too little to be causing those :cry: I'm very excited about my little bump though :happydance: I'll post some picks when I get a new camera ,hopefully within the next few days :happydance:

anna, anna, anna! I dunno if i dare post this as the scary mods keep locking everything.. Lol. I only just caught up with that thread on the girls oh and strippers? And i was DYING to post but got there too late... I just wanna say you go girl! I second you on everything you said, i would pull that guys dick off if he was mine :haha: how dare he think its acceptable to spend like 200 quid? On whores to dance around him naked wen his poor girlfriends at home none the wiser and pg with his child :growlmad: i dunno how she just rolled over and accepted it, id be outta there if i was her. Wheres girls fight these days ? I dunno... im just losing faith in men more and more each day that passes.... Xx

I was getting dressed this morning and was horrified to find some stretch marks pretty low on my waist :cry: They're pretty much covered up by my pants but I thought my my bump was too little to be causing those :cry:

Dont worrry hun theyll fade eventually.. Im smothered in them too.. i just try not to look anymore lol.

trashit: You have gotten so biggg!!!! :haha:

And yes it does seem like the mods are going nuts with the giant lock these days.. Scary :wacko:

trashit: You have gotten so biggg!!!! :haha:

And yes it does seem like the mods are going nuts with the giant lock these days.. Scary :wacko:

Yeh i keep being told hes gonna be a ten pounder! :haha: and i know, what is with them? Theyre even locking ones that dont harm anyone!

i knew id feel like a burdon at my nannas >.< i posted over on third tri about how terrible i suddenly started to feel last night (had major tummy pains, back ache and felt like barfing) well i didnt sleep much once it had subsided, had some breakfast and about half an hour later suddenly started to feel sick again. Not like m/s nausea like a full on tummy bug sickness :( my nana got up with me last nite and got me hot water bottles and give me a back rub, today i think shes a bit pissy shes sayin how my mum needs to do more and shes gonna tell her.... I so feel like i shouldnt be here.:( total burdon. Xx

thank you!! i dont really know how she was ok with it tbh :shrug:
and omg he seemed like such an asshole
i knew that post would get locked tho after it all kicked off :haha: x

Anna, As soon as I read the first PAGE I knew it would get locked..

But yes they seem to be keeping a very keen eye on our threads..
Kinda scary :shock:

as soon as i told him to f off i knew it would tbh :blush:
but he made me so angry!
x

Congrats anna :)
stuffymuffy u found out ur adzact due date yett?

ive seen a pram i like already.. its from littlewoods in the new booook.. il try find it on the net i need some honest opinions.. me + kie like it..
butt when are you gettin ur prams? cus its bad luck isnt it xxx

ive seen a pram i like already.. its from littlewoods in the new booook.. il try find it on the net i need some honest opinions.. me + kie like it..

pahhh bad luck/good preparation :thumbup:
i dont believe in the bad luck malarkey except FOBs mum wouldnt let me keep baby clothes in the house til after i was 12 weeks haha
well this is the one FOBs cousin gave me:
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/188176000_2.jpg
but instead of the cream bits its blue. :thumbup:
i like it, its grown on me ;)

show us yours :D if you have the money to buy it now id say go for it! otherwise wait for your grants to come through? thats what i was gonna do until i kindly got given that one xx

pahhh bad luck/good preparation :thumbup:
i dont believe in the bad luck malarkey except FOBs mum wouldnt let me keep baby clothes in the house til after i was 12 weeks haha
well this is the one FOBs cousin gave me:
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/188176000_2.jpg
but instead of the cream bits its blue. :thumbup:
i like it, its grown on me ;)

show us yours :D if you have the money to buy it now id say go for it! otherwise wait for your grants to come through? thats what i was gonna do until i kindly got given that one xx

Well i was gunna do that, my mom said she would pay half to this one from littlewoods
so i might save a little + then order it and give her some of the money if that makes sence? let me have a look at trying to find it, im useles! i think it looks propa in the book + rubbish on the net if its the one i found yday xx

This is minging on the foto ive found!
in the book its pattened and evrything but its mix and match and the green looks nicer.. :| lol
https://www.littlewoods.com/rf/p.do...s_item_loc_id=1&product=665544805&pageSize=12

if u look down to accesories should be like seat liner and head hugger? thats the patten thats on it like at the back..? if u get me lol xx

This is minging on the foto ive found!
in the book its pattened and evrything but its mix and match and the green looks nicer.. :| lol
https://www.littlewoods.com/rf/p.do...s_item_loc_id=1&product=665544805&pageSize=12

if u look down to accesories should be like seat liner and head hugger? thats the patten thats on it like at the back..? if u get me lol xx

ahh yer i see the pattern you mean. thats really nice! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->