Sainsburys 50% Off

Went at 7, didn't get much this year, although a lot of people were filling their trolleys up! No Shimmer and Shine or LOL dolls in mine 😐

Quite dissapointed with it again. I spent £98 but also bought sweets and chocolates for halloween, toys for haloween and some chocolate for me and OH. Only 2 power rangers toys, a couple of shimmer and shine bits and no L.O.L dolls, which is what i went in for .

I went with my sister just before 10am. Couldn't move in there, people leaving their trolleys just in the way. Only picked up 2 Anna and Elsa barbie type dolls for Scarlett. Then we went back after lunch, my sister picked up a Minecraft Alex figure for Alex and belle musical shoes for Scarlett.

I went there after I saw this thread, lol. I had a £10 of £50 to use so made the most of it.
Got an Anna and Elsa barbie, a Thor barbie and some of sainsburys own diecast vehicles.

I haven’t been this year because I know if I do I’ll buy things I didn’t plan to and I’m trying my hardest to stick to lists this year. I have no self control!!

I got 3 things
Minecraft lego
Marvel figure
Spiderman nerf blaster

May pop back tomorrow and see whats left

My local store has a really small toy section. I only spent £14 :)

I went first thing this morning. £117 later I have this lot.

Attachments

• IMG_0646.jpg
    IMG_0646.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 50
I went first thing this morning. £117 later I have this lot.

Great buys - I’m jealous I haven’t been now I’ve seen this!

We only have a small toy section in our local one but my mum went and said there was quite a lot of good stuff on offer

Was chuffed I headed through tonight. Got lo the Thomas Minis motorised track, £44 down to £22. One of his Santa prezzies. Also got a Lego City advent calender for £16. Got a random tub of playdoh for stocking and resisted any more buying. Pleased with my purchases....and my self control!!!

My closest was awful and I did a 45 min round trip to go at 9.30am. No board games and a lot for younger children (mine are 8 & 9).

I got a magic set and some craft kit (that was the only crafts I'd seen).

I won't be going out of my way again and it seemed like most has 25% rather than 50%. Last years definitely had more 50% off toys, more and better toys altogether!

I find they have alot more for toddlers than they do older kids

I went today even though I said I wasn’t going to.
Got these for Niko and jenga for Rio. Came to £37 all together. There wasn’t much choice at mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->