Sally's Testing Thread. BFP Vs Evap -New Cycle same issue

sallyhansen76

Finally a mommy!
Reaction score
Good morning LAdies,

Here is a testing thread for those who like to squint.

Let's hope the thread brings me good luck and a BFP ;)

This morning's Wondfo 11DPO

First picture within 3 minutes
Second once the test dried.

11dpoam.JPG 11dpowondfo.JPG

Anyone get a faint line on FRER, nothing clear on wondfo and have it turn into BFP?

Welp,

Frer was negative, so I guess we know how BAD Frer evaps can be

:brat::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

Oh no! That first test looked so positive!! :(

Oh that sucks! That first frer looked like it could turn into something! My cheapies never had lines when i got them on frer :( my sister said the month she got pregnant she knew it was realy because the cheapies had lines so shes had the same thing!

I'm ok with it, now. I am just sooo sad looking through these posts (Not JUST mine) to see HOW many VERY obvious lines are present on those FRER's.
It is heartbreaking for those of us who get those Evaps. No way to tell if they are real or not!

That evap did everything an evap is 'not supposed to do'.
It dried darker....it showed color on invert, and when i dipped it in water following these pictures it was EVEN more present and pink.

That company should be ashamed of themselves.

When TTC Thomas (3 years) 8 years ago i NEVER had faint lines unless it was the start of something. I used wondfo's and FRER's.

It feels so much more exhausting being what feels like 'half pregnant' because there is a line and a line is a line, but we can't trust it.

What a horrible company progression.

Sorry for the vent. HAHA (It is for all of us with evaps) :p

FRER used to be such a reputable brand. They were the go to test for a concrete answer. In recent years they have gone downhill and so many ladies here have suffered false lines through them, it's terrible :nope:

I can't believe how bad frer have got. This should not be aloud. They should be pulled from the shelves.
Giving so many ladies false hope it's just not right.
I'm am so so sorry hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"