Santa baby brought me a BFP for Christmas! Updated cycle buddy thread

MH that's what my SO would always tell me and of course me being the impatient person I am wouldn't care because "when" was always supposed to be right that very moment, in my opinion. I honestly don't know why NOW is the meant time for me but I'm sure it will all fall into place. I stopped temping now, don't see a need to. Maybe I'll take a temp here and there just out of curiosity but I don't want it to cause me any worry. I still feel like I'm coming down with something like a chest cold. I ate some oven pizza and garlic sticks my partner made for dinner then had to have a peanut butter and honey sandwich in bed. Woke up a few times very thirsty. I took my other test, a Walmart cheapie, yesterday right after work then before bed used my last digi OPK and got a smiley. I guess this is really happening...

Attachments

• 20141223_030124-1.jpg
    20141223_030124-1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20141223_031153-1.jpg
    20141223_031153-1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
OMG! Thought I would check in to see if anyone had any luck :)

CONGRATS ! :) I did see your other thread (but I was at work on my phone and never posted) but I hope this gives him the kick up the butt he needs... once again congrats :) x

RhiRhi: How have you been??

Miska: im sorry that evil bitch got you :(

Ooh Ginger... possible implantation dip today perhaps? My temp dipped it's lowest at 9DPO. FX!!!

I woke up with brown spotting and then after a couple of bathroom breaks it went away. So I'm praying it is!!!

Hey all!! After spotting the other day, I have had nothing since..... I may do another test tomorrow... Maybe later tonight... Today is CD 29, longer than normal for me. And I really don't feel AF is coming. I'm not cramping or anything, my breasts have stopped hurting... I feel like it would be late for implation, but ya never know. I wanna test but I'm nervous!

I couldnt control myself! i started shaking and dancing LOL what a fantastic Christmas present! still doesnt feel real....

I'm grinning from ear to ear! That's an amazing present!!! You will have to hop on the new thread Emilie made off the other Christmas bfp thread :winkwink: Bump bestie! :happydance:

I'll definitly go look for it! Wooooooo!!!!!! I peed on another stick this morning to verify again lmao

Haha! I poas yesterday to reconfirm! It still doesn't seem real to me! My first doc appt is January 21st :thumbup: I don't think it'll happen then but maybe following appt when we get to hear the heartbeat then it will really sink in.

I had an obgyn appt set for feb from a couple months ago but my sister and friend gave me their doctors so I'm checking into them. I want to go so soon but then again I want the little chunker (I just have a feeling the baby will be a chunky one lol) to be seen on an ultrasound etc. I'm so impatient and nervous and scared. :)

Congrats Ginger that's awesome!!! I'm so happy for you girls!!

My AF showed :dohh:

So hubby and I talked, I think I'm gonna use opk's again this cycle and once I start to get a positive line we'll bd til it goes back to negative. :wacko: something's gotta work! So we'll change it up this month! I'll still use preseed, and our supplements!

Send me all your baby dust!!!!

Oh MH I'm sorry :hugs: That's awesome your hubs is so cooperative and on board with you! I think changing things a bit is def a good idea... or you could always decide to throw in the towel and have a "whoops"! :dohh: FX for you!!!

Oh and sending TONS of :dust:

I honestly don't think I could stop trying.... Like how do you?! It's something I want SOOO badly, I feel like I'd say "we're not trying" but it'd still be in the back of my head and I'd try to have sex on my fertile days! Haha! We'll see how this cycle goes!

Have you told your kids yet?! And how are you feeling?!

congratulations ladies :) I'm getting ready for the next cycle. As this one was a write off! wish my body would play ball though. .. I'm 3 days late and i'm annoyed because i just wanna get on with it lol

Hopefully she shows up soon so you can get to it on this cycle. :) fx!!!!!

I have been pretty tired, eating a bit more than usual and thirsty! Laying in bed now as I type this :laugh2: Finally getting over this sinus infection :thumbup: annnnnd feeling a bit better about things at home, though I had a good cry at 4am this morning. I'm going to try to be positive and hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->