Santa nappies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the prices are on page 3 I think,I will copy and paste into the first post though.xx

if i cant split them i would like 'the big pack' of size pweese and TY so so much

Would Paypal be an option?

If anyone's interested in splitting a pack of size 5s, could they post 3 or 4 to Ireland for me?

We could pay thru paypal?? Mine will take 5-7days to clear tho unless i pay for instant transfer. x

would anyone be willing to pay via paypal?I would have to pay them by bank transfer as I don't have paypal..xx

Would anyone be willing to pay through their paypal?I would have to pay whoever does it by bank transfer or postal order as I don't have a paypal account.xx

why dont you just make a paypal hun (i wil pay this way) xx

does it cost anything to set up?and would they release the funds straight away to ally as i am a new customer?

Can we all pay by paypal directly to crocodile and add a bit for fees or gift it? Donna if you need me to i can pay yours and you can give me the cash we could meet for a coffee or something.

If anyone's interested in splitting a pack of size 5s, could they post 3 or 4 to Ireland for me?

hi I would be will to split size 5 and send some to you.

wow I bet this is getting confusing.

when will me need to pay pal the money for?

hi I would be will to split size 5 and send some to you.

Thanks a million, that'd be great :thumbup: I can Paypal you the cost if that's okay?

your very welcome. yeah that's fine. once we know when to send the money I will give you my pay pal and you can send me your address :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"