scan tommorrow..are we blue pink or yellow...??

hondagirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies, we have our 20 week scan tomorrow and Im a little concerned in case i recognise 'bits' and hubby doesnt! This is my third baby but the first with hubby so he has'nt done the whole scan thing before, the 12 week one was fine becasue nothing was visible. He doesnt want to know what we are having and Im fine with that BUT when my son was scanned at 20 weeks his bits were very clear, my worry is I will recognise them and know its a boy! Probably just being silly, these seven weeks kids holidays have been a real strain this year and Im knackered and over emotional!
Watch this space as i will post after the scan,its really early on so we have to take the other kids with us, cant off load them on anyone at 8am!

Good luck hope baby covers his/her modesty for you xxxx

I'm worried about the same thing, I really want it to be a surprise but I've had some friends go in not wanting to know but then they just, well, see what's going on lol

can you not ask the sonographer to tell you when she is looking 'down there' and you can look away just incase? just tell her you really dont want to know and can she warn you when she is measuring the legs so you dont look.. and if its safe she can tell you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->