Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

Where is the hematoma on the pic?? Is it the black on the left? Hopefully it resolves soon!!

I went today and no sign of SCH on my scan so doc thinks the bleeding is cleared up! He says if it comes back, call and I can get a scan :) next one Dec 31st!! YAY!

Where is the hematoma on the pic?? Is it the black on the left? Hopefully it resolves soon!!

I went today and no sign of SCH on my scan so doc thinks the bleeding is cleared up! He says if it comes back, call and I can get a scan :) next one Dec 31st!! YAY!

Yep - the black stuff to the left of the sac. This particular pic is pretty zoomed so it looks monsterous but on a zoomed out pic it's not so severe. It's not the same size as the sac at least.

Congrats on your scan!!! :happydance: I'm hoping I can say the same thing in a few weeks.

hi ladys!! hope everyone is doing good! i got some good news today! the sch has shrunk to 2cm!! that is half of what it was! i was hoping it would be gone but the ultrasound lady said this was really good! so i am feeling optimistic! i have been having a hard time getting attached because of all of mylosses.. but today me and baby had such a bonding moment when i said i wish it would move around it would seem so much more real to me and then right when i said that he or she started wiggling on the screen and waved at me !!! omg it was so awesome! its really alive in there!! im in love :):cloud9:

mama d-that's great news about your coming off bed rest! I hope you have a lovely holiday!

Mine was brilliant yesterday, far from over but it's a good start.
Baby is doing great kicking and rolling round, I had two SCHs approx 6cmx3cm now one is tiny, not sure of the size approx 2x2 and the bottom one is mostly clot so I have been signed of from the epu as she is no longer worried, I did end up spending the rest of the day in bed with that horrible ache expecting to bleed but so far nothing!
Think she must have been pushing too hard.
My official scan is jan 7th but I have a private one booked for dec 28th, just want to see baby keep getting bigger now and SCH getting smaller x

it sounds like things are progressing nicely! hopefully by your next scan, it will have all cleared up.

Glad to hear bumski. It is always encouraging to hear good news. It seems the internet only attracts the 5%-10% of cases that are negative. I have my Nuchal Translucency test tomorrow at 11 weeks 2 days. Hopefully there is some good news.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow!!

hi ladys!! hope everyone is doing good! i got some good news today! the sch has shrunk to 2cm!! that is half of what it was! i was hoping it would be gone but the ultrasound lady said this was really good! so i am feeling optimistic! i have been having a hard time getting attached because of all of mylosses.. but today me and baby had such a bonding moment when i said i wish it would move around it would seem so much more real to me and then right when i said that he or she started wiggling on the screen and waved at me !!! omg it was so awesome! its really alive in there!! im in love :):cloud9:

That is such a beautiful story! I also have been having a hard time bonding and accepting that this is real. it is a scary time. But it sounds like everyones SCH is clearing up nicely!

Awwwww, so fun! Hooray for your sch shrinking! :happydance:

Oh it sounds like such great news from everybody! :)

Mobaby I'm so glad they could see no bleed, perhaps anything that was has now gone, I'm over the moon for you x

Mama d, that's good news it's starting to clot, one of mine is and although I ached for a day after my scan iv had no blood follow, I hope it dries up nice and quickly for you x

Hopefully, how lovely you saw baby moving, that was a big moment for me too, you just fall in love right there and then don't you x

Teddy bear, when is your next scan, I see your also a ltttc'er and I think it's hard enough to even believe we are getting our dream, I hope you can start to really enjoy this pregnancy, you deserve it x

Afm, had my mw app today, quite boring but it makes it that bit more official! I have been told though because I'm rhesus neg if I bleed after I reach 12 weeks I will have to call them immediately for an anti d injection.

Hope everyone else is doing well x

I have great news too! My large bleed shrunk in half! And my second bleed was a misdiagnosis. However the proper diagnosis is that i have complete placenta previa...so that sucks but at least i won't have to worry about that till 3rd tri.

More great news! So we did our Nuchal Translucency Test this morning. Baby is on target measuring 11 weeks 2 days (where it should be based on prior scans). Heartbeat was 170 bpm. The Nuchal Test was normal. The hematoma has shrunk! From 2.4 cm x 1.7 cm down to 1.6cm x 0.6cm. Doctor said that was excellent progress and should resolve soon. I go back in 4 weeks to see where we are at. Overall very, very happy and relieved.

Wow congratulations raferty and cyna! What a positive couple of days on here. Let's hope we can all relax and have a wonderful stress free Christmas! These are some very determined babies we have in here, x

Awesome news, ladies! Pass some of that good luck around! ;)

So looks like I will be joining this thread again. I was one if the first on here when the thread started back in 2009 and now I've been officially diagnosed with a sch as of today. It measures 5cm and they have said they think it is caused by a second baby failing to implant properly.

I have a rescan next week to check on it. Just a waiting game... I have bled badly in all of my pregnancies so I'm dreading it happening.

Hi MamaD- fellow August Beach Bump! :winkwink:

So looks like I will be joining this thread again. I was one if the first on here when the thread started back in 2009 and now I've been officially diagnosed with a sch as of today. It measures 5cm and they have said they think it is caused by a second baby failing to implant properly.

I have a rescan next week to check on it. Just a waiting game... I have bled badly in all of my pregnancies so I'm dreading it happening.

Hi MamaD- fellow August Beach Bump! :winkwink:

I wish we were meeting again under different circumstances... ;).

how is everyone doing??? im doing good just still sitting here worried i will miscarry every second... lol i dont know why i do that to myself! hopefully at my 12 week scan it will be cleared up.. :) hope eeryone has happy holidays!!

how is everyone doing??? im doing good just still sitting here worried i will miscarry every second... lol i dont know why i do that to myself! hopefully at my 12 week scan it will be cleared up.. :) hope eeryone has happy holidays!!

I know exactly how you feel. I've been spot-free for almost a week and woke this morning to some light brown stringy stuff in my cm. I seriously can't take the not knowing. What a great Xmas present... All we can do is think positive and pray. I hope you all are able to enjoy this holiday!

hopefully the spotting will stop! try to have a merry Christmas!!!!! happy holidays everyone!! im so thankful that we all still have our little beans this christmas!!!!

Hello ladies, I see some familiar ladies from my August thread. (mama d and angelmarie!)

I went to the ER on saturday because of cramping and the ultrasound showed a small hematoma. I haven't had any spotting, just cramping. The doctor said it was small but I was put on moderate bed rest because of it. I am scared it will get bigger. I was wondering if it's dangerous even though I have not had any bleeding or spotting at all?

Hello ladies, I hope you don't mind if I join. I went in for my 10 week u/s and I was told I have an SCH they didn't tell me the size they put me on bed rest and I need to go back in two weeks and hopefully it will be smaller. The twins are doing well. Has anyone tried bed rest and had a successful pregnancy?

Hi happybunny, sorry you have to deal with this. I was on bedrest from approx 5-8 weeks as I had two huge bleeds, they didn't shrink in this time but it did help with the bleeding a lot, at 8 weeks I was told to stop bedrest as it may cause blood clots but I didn't feel completely comfortable doing this, since then I have took it very easy, resting a lot but iv been up and about more. My scan today shown my bleeds are about 1cm each now!
It has been so scary as iv bled so much but baby is doing fantastic!
Fx it will clear up quickly for you all

Thanks Bumski! I'm glad your baby is doing well. I haven't had any bleeding so I hope my body absorbs it. The nurse said if it gets smaller then I'll go back to normal routine if not then I'll stay on bed rest. I'm glad I found this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->