Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

Hello :flower: I've been pointed in the direction of this thread and wandered if I could join you, I'm due in August. I had heavy bleeding and severe cramps before Christmas and an emergency scan yesterday. They said I was about 6 weeks (I thought I was 8) and diagnosed 2 SCH's. I was told to take it easy but I'm a single mum and FOB lives 75 miles away :cry: I had bad pain today. It's very scary so I'm glad I found this thread. I have another scan
In 12 days x

A3my, I was diagnosed with one. I've had some cramping and they have me on strict bed rest. I'm glad they found a heartbeat and I've read the heartbeat is pretty fast in the beginning. Good luck I hope the pain goes away.

Hey ladies! Just an update. I had my 3rd ultrasound on Thursday. Baby still looks great but the hematoma has grown. It doesn't appear as black as before which made my doc happy because it's clotting. We won't scan again until 18 weeks unless I have issues. I'm just happy baby is oblivious to it all. Hope you're all doing well! Happy new year!

Hi everyone, hope your all ok. Who is still on bedrest?
Great news mama d about your bleed starting to clot, mine have shrunk loads last time I went but they are still there, I'm now carrying on more or less as normal but no lifting or exercise.

Mama d - that's great news about the clotting and happy baby :hugs:
Bumski - congrats on yours shrinking :flower:

I have to wait until Thursday for my next scan. I haven't had the chance to rest and I'm getting ALOT of pain and bleeding a little every day. I'm so worried :cry:

A3my, i hope its just bleeding out for you, when i stopped bedrest i started aching all the time and bleeding brown every day, but turns out it was bleeding out, gl on thurs x

It's been pinkish blood but now it's gone red and had little clots in. I'm so worried :cry:

Hopefully it will have shrunk for you Hun, it's so hard waiting from one scan to the next, iv got hold of a Doppler off my brother, it's old but helps put my mind at rest a little. I hope thurs comes round quickly for you.
Iv had a few bleeds with rather large clots, I was only 6 weeks so was sure it was over but baby was still there. Keep positive if you can x

Thankyou so much for your reassurance bumski, it means a lot. I think I'm about 8 weeks. It doesn't help that I have no ms symptoms etc.
My last pregnancy was hard, my son had a large NT measurement. I used a Doppler with him and it gave me lots of comfort xx

Mama d I'm glad the baby is doing well. I'm sorry the hematoma has grown.

A3my I'm sorry about the bleeding hopefully everything will be fine. I have a scan on Thursday too.

Bumski I'm still on bed rest. My u/s is Thursday and I really hope I can go back to regular activities. Bed rest is awful but I'm willing to do whatever I have to.

Hoping both your scans go well on thurs! It would be nice for you both to relax and enjoy it more now, not long to go, although waiting for scans seems to slow time down.
I had my official hospital scan today and she couldn't find anymore bleed! I'm gobsmacked as I originally had 2 measuring 6cmx4cm each!
Miracles do happen!
She measured baby at 2 days behind but she was being very quick and to me it didn't look like she measured as good as she could so I'm ok with that.
Baby looks like a proper little person now, I could see it's lips, fingers, toes and it was having a wriggle again :)

happybunny - fingers crossed for thurs :hugs:

bumski - that's fantastic news!! :hugs:

Well I ended up having an emergency scan today due to the bleeding. Baby had grown but the sac is really small which is a worry - a new worry!! My haematomas had also both resolved do I don't know where the bleeding is coming from. I have another scan next Friday x

im sorry for everyone havng problems :( im sorrry its been so long since i have posted.. i hve a scan on the 14th .. ill be sure to update everyone! as of righ tnow i still havent had any spottin :)

A3my that's great news about baby's growth and the SCH disappearing! Did they tell you anything about the sac being small? Iv heard women mention this before but don't know much about it x

Hopefully, I'm glad you have had no more bleeding! That's brilliant, must be helping you relax a little more, fx it stays away from now on x

Bumski I'm glad they are gone. Now you can enjoy your pregnancy. How exciting it must be to be able to see your baby.

A3my I'm glad yours has resolved as well. Did they tell you why the sac is smaller? I hope the bleeding stops soon.

I just wanted to let lots of worried ladies know that I had sch and I now have a healthy 6 month old!

Stay positive ladies :)

Bumski and happy bunny - I stupidly googled a small sac and it doesn't look good! I'm still bleeding like I have a period :-( just trying to take things day by day x

Bumski and happy bunny - I stupidly googled a small sac and it doesn't look good! I'm still bleeding like I have a period :-( just trying to take things day by day x

Keep thinking positive, A3my. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->