Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

I'm wondering if I can jump in. I had a subchorionic hematoma that was found at 7 weeks with my last pregnancy. Sac was also measuring small. I had no vaginal bleeding with it but my body just absorbed the bleed and she is a happy 17 month old :)

I am 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my 3rd. Went in for a ultrasound today because of red spotting. I have another subchorionic hematoma to the right of the sac and the sac is measuring small. I have been having spotting for over a week now. I have faith that this little guy will make it through just like my little girl. I got back January 22nd for a repeat ultrasound. The doctor said my bleeding should hopefully stop by the time I come back in on the 22nd. I'm concerned but I know its out of my hands and I just have to pray that "Little Foot" makes it through. The baby had a heartbeat of 118 today.

I have great news!! The Lord has healed me! The SCH is GONE!!! I am so happy and the baby is doing wonderful!!! I pray everyone on here has a wonderful wonderful outcome as well!

Woohoo!!!! Wonderful news!!!

My doctor couldn't find mine at the last two ultrasounds but I kept spotting (haven't spotted in just over a week though!!). So I think its healing, but 100% healed. But we're getting there!

Yay for great news!! You must be sooooo happy!!

I've just booked a private scan for Monday. I NEED to see the baby again and put my mind at rest! The pains worry me too much to wait until the 27th and it only cost £39 which is much cheaper than the £79 I paid with my son. I'm so nervous and excited for Monday! x

I've just booked a private scan for Monday. I NEED to see the baby again and put my mind at rest! The pains worry me too much to wait until the 27th and it only cost £39 which is much cheaper than the £79 I paid with my son. I'm so nervous and excited for Monday! x

Woohoo! Good for you! Let us know how you get on.

My next scan is next Tues, I'm sooooo hoping I get the 100% (sch) clear!

Thank you, I'm not sure if they will be able to tell me anything about the sch but for now I just need to see baby is ok. My 'proper' scan will be 2 weeks after that so they can do all the measurements etc and hopefully give me the details of the hematoma and with any luck it won't be there at all! :) x

Hi ladies, I'm having a boy!
He looks perfectly happy in there and was shaking his lil 'boy bits' around! Was so funny!
Sch is still there and still looks big (it wasn't measured as this was a private baby bond scan not a hospital one) she thought it looked like it was getting old though and has moved near to my cervix. I'm prepared for more bleeding. Anomaly scan is in 2 weeks so will see what they think of it. Bit bummed it's still there but so happy and excited to have seen my bubba x

Very cool pictures Frizzabelle!! Congrats on having a son!!! :D

I'm so hesitant to share the good news, but I have been bleed/spot free for almost 2 weeks. I'm sooooo hoping that's all behind me now that I'm in 2nd trimester, but this happened once before around the 9-10 week mark. I'm really hopeful that this time the bleeding/spotting is gone for good!

I have my NT scan this Thursday, and I'll be 14 weeks based on all the scans, but closer to 13 weeks based on LMP - which I think is wrong. LOL I've always thought I was about a week ahead of LMP based on when I ovulated and then all the scans backed that up. I don't know why the doctor is adamant about sticking with the LMP. Oh well!!

Wooo hooo fab pics Frizz, and congrats on a boy ;-) Shame the sch is still there but at least it's shifting and at least you're prepared for another bleed, hopefully won't be as scary knowing it's on it's way out!

Good luck with your NT Mara, I hope all goes well and you remain bleed free. My x3 bleed episodes were all from 9 to 12 weeks, nothing since, so fingers crossed for you it's the same.

I have my anatomy / anomoly scan this arvo .....bit nervous tbh..., but also v excited!! EeeekkK!!

Good luck for your scans Mara and loopy!
Will you be finding out the gender loopy if baby allows? I hope everything looks good in there! x

Hi Ladies, I have not been on in a couple weeks but I had a question. I have had no bleeding at all, but was having bad cramps so at 7w3d my ob did a us and found a small (about 1.5cm) SCH. I am now 9w4d and have still had no bleeding. I listen to the hb each night with my doppler so I know baby is in there. Should I be expecting to bleed at this point, or is it safe to assume the SCH is gone? I have my next us on the 25th.

I only ever had a really tiny wipe of pink. No other bleeding with a 4cm sch so not everyone bleeds x

How did your scans go loopy and Mara?

Heather, everyone's different so you may not bleed at all. I hope your sch disappears quickly and the cramps too! x

Scan was great thanks! (meant to update earlier but have been flat out at work all week & exhuasted in the evenings!).

Here's what I sent to my Mum which pretty much covers all :happydance:

Dear Grandma,

The scan doctor took LOTS of pictures of me on Tuesday and got lots of measurements, but I was far too excited and wriggly and wouldn’t stay still long enough to get a good head shot in 2D for the album!

So my real doctor who I saw next (not the scan doctor) was kind enough to agree to take my picture in 4D, but he said I’m still a bit young and need another 4 to 6 weeks before the 4D camera picks up my features properly. I don’t really look like an ugly alien like the pictures show, it’s due to distortion coz I’m still a bit small. Should have some much better pictures next visit.

I’ve also attached my ‘report’ card showing I’m doing really well and don’t have any abnormalities which is great. I weigh nearly 300 grams now!

Mum is also doing great and it looks like her abnormal bits (the sch bleed areas) have totally resolved themselves, and I’m being carried quite ‘high’ which is apparently ideal and very good. I’m also starting to get the hang of kicking my feet into her tummy and making her jump which is a really good laugh J.

All is good, will get Mum to give you a call over the weekend.

Lots of Amniotic Love,
Munchkin xxxx

Munchkin 1.jpg
Munchkin 2.jpg
Munchkin 3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly