Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

Frizzabell-your 30 weeks! On the home straight now-last ten weeks! :)

FerreoRoche-24 weeks tomorrow-major milestone! V day!!

Love seeing ladies on here get another week nearer to a strong little baby :)

Yep, v day for me to tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Feeling pretty nervous about it today. It's just all fear because my sch first occurred the day before I turned 12 weeks, which was my first big milestone. I went to bed thinking "1 more day to go" and woke up haemorrhaging thinking I was miscarrying.

So daren't even think about tomorrow right now. Just want to wake up and it be tomorrow already.

Been abit braxton hicky this morning, so doing what I can to calm them as am paranoid about going into labour!

Frizzabelle at 30 weeks and Mara at over 25 is awesome! Can't wait to get there!

Hmommy not far behind me at 23 weeks... Hang in there everyone.

Yep, v day for me to tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Feeling pretty nervous about it today. It's just all fear because my sch first occurred the day before I turned 12 weeks, which was my first big milestone. I went to bed thinking "1 more day to go" and woke up haemorrhaging thinking I was miscarrying.

So daren't even think about tomorrow right now. Just want to wake up and it be tomorrow already.

Been abit braxton hicky this morning, so doing what I can to calm them as am paranoid about going into labour!

Frizzabelle at 30 weeks and Mara at over 25 is awesome! Can't wait to get there!

Hmommy not far behind me at 23 weeks... Hang in there everyone.

I know what you mean-you spend the first few weeks wanting to get to 12 weeks as it is when the chance of miscarriage falls, and then suddenly sch makes an unwelcome appearance...it's emotionally draining!

I wish I could press a fast forward button with time. Just focusing on mini milestones until v day.

You can breathe a sigh of relief with each day that passes from tomorrow.

Hi ladies can I join? I was diagnosed with a "small" SCH after a visit to the ER yesterday due to very light spotting. I got some information, but I'm eager to discuss with my obgyn's office to see what he thinks of this and how it will change my care. Praying that if it's small, it'll resolve on its own. I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow.

Hi ladies can I join? I was diagnosed with a "small" SCH after a visit to the ER yesterday due to very light spotting. I got some information, but I'm eager to discuss with my obgyn's office to see what he thinks of this and how it will change my care. Praying that if it's small, it'll resolve on its own. I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow.

Hi,
Welcome to the group :hugs:
Sorry you've been diagnosed with sch. The good news is it's small :flower: hopefully it will start resolving soon.
Are you taking it easy? Try to rest as much as possible

I am, but my work has me on my feet a lot. I'll see what the Dr says. It'd be devastating to have to take off. I'm self-employed so no time-off benefits, and we can't make it on just DH's income. But the health of this baby is paramount.

Yey! Yes 30 weeks :)
This pregnancy is actually flying by now, especially since I hit week 24!
Baby decided to not move all last night and today when he is usually very active so hubby took me to the day unit. It took so very long to find his heartbeat that I started to panic but eventually it was found and he moved a little. I'm still not terribly happy as he's normally such a fidget so keeping a close eye on him. There have been stillbirths in my close family and I don't think I would be strong enough to cope with that. I'm sure he's just having a lazy day though!
They do like to worry us don't they x

Welcome eyemom. I hope u can get some rest and sch resolves itself quickly x

Welcome eyemom. You're just a day behind me, I am 9 weeks today. Diagnosed last Monday.

Yo-yo, hope you're feeling a little better and that the cake helped.

Ferrero, your little boy is so.cute! Fingers crossed for an uneventful day tomorrow x

Ultrasound at 12, I am totally freaking. This should definitely tell us if there is a hb. With your sch. did you have anything particular that triggered the bleed?

Hi guys, I haven't posted here yet but on Thursday I had a scan at 9 weeks but they found a 23mm x 24mm x 29mm SCH, this morning I had a gush of brown watery discharge when I got out of shower that dripped on the floor, went to loo and wiped light brown, that was 5 hours ago nothing since. Been trying to call EPU for 5 hours no answer!!

Hi! I am totally new to this, so I could be way off base here. But I think I've gathered that bleeding brown may be a good thing? Because it's not active bleeding. Maybe you got rid of it? Especially since the bleeding seems to have stopped. Hoping all is well for you and you can get some answers soon. That's so frustrating when you can't get through.

Myself, I've hardly had any bleeding at all. Some extremely scant spotting (thin red streaks) which is what led to the ultrasound that led to the diagnosis. Is this a good thing? I mean I guess I prefer it over heavy bleeding and clots. But I'm fearful that it's just getting bigger in there and not coming out. Praying it's absorbed or whatever the correct term would be.

Hi guys, I haven't posted here yet but on Thursday I had a scan at 9 weeks but they found a 23mm x 24mm x 29mm SCH, this morning I had a gush of brown watery discharge when I got out of shower that dripped on the floor, went to loo and wiped light brown, that was 5 hours ago nothing since. Been trying to call EPU for 5 hours no answer!!

Hi and welcome,
I've been getting brown discharge too-I think it's to be expected with some sch's. Hopefully it's the clot clearing out. Keep trying epu and push for a scan so you know what's going on. In the mean time, stay laying down and drinking plenty of water. Good luck.

Eyemom-your body could be reabsorbing your clot, rather than you getting more bleeding. So don't assume it's a bad sign.

:flower:

Ultrasound at 12, I am totally freaking. This should definitely tell us if there is a hb. With your sch. did you have anything particular that triggered the bleed?

Good luck :hugs:
Hope everything went ok?
I'm convinced bleed no1 was caused by carrying my dd2 (two yrs) 20 minutes in a walk, and assembling a table myself on the same day as the bleed is no coincidence.
Bleed no2-I had a terrible cold the same day and kept coughing and sneezing (don't think I've sneezed so much in one day :-( grr) to top it off I had hiccups too. All the jerky jumpy movements are not good. I do think these things at least contributed to a weakness perhaps already there.

Fingers crossed for you, I know it's been stressful :flower:

Yey! Yes 30 weeks :)
This pregnancy is actually flying by now, especially since I hit week 24!
Baby decided to not move all last night and today when he is usually very active so hubby took me to the day unit. It took so very long to find his heartbeat that I started to panic but eventually it was found and he moved a little. I'm still not terribly happy as he's normally such a fidget so keeping a close eye on him. There have been stillbirths in my close family and I don't think I would be strong enough to cope with that. I'm sure he's just having a lazy day though!
They do like to worry us don't they x

How's his movement now? Head straight up to hospital for monitoring if you have any concerns-they were really helpful when it happened to me with dd2...especially if you've had complications in pregnancy.
I'm sure he is just running out of room for moving, but you know your baby, so go with your gut lovely :flower:

All over, no hb or growth from last week. They also said they couldn't see a reason or the bleed.

I am thinking my days of having a baby are over.

All over, no hb or growth from last week. They also said they couldn't see a reason or the bleed.

:cry: oh no honey. I'm so, so sorry. Don't give up on having a baby...things are still raw for you, and you need time to heal :hugs:
X

I'm really sorry Elkalemi. I really do understand how you must feel right now. I had a MMC preceded by 3 weeks of "behind growth expectations" scans last year. It was a very painful time.

Please take time to come to terms with everything.

Hugs x

Yo yo, I do have an awful cold!

Oh poor you :flower: it's not great when your meant to be on pelvic rest, but I was drinking manuka honey with lemon in the end. Just sip that or a little water when your throat begins to tickle. I manages to avoid a second day of coughing by doing this.
Get better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->