Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

Anyone bought anything for the baby yet?

I allowed myself to have a little look at clothes online last night, then promptly told myself off...having sch has made me feel so on edge about he pregnancy, I've not bought a thing, and don't plan to for a while yet. But even looking feels like I shouldn't.

Anyone else feel like this or has sch caused you to feel nervous about buying? Or have you just gone ahead as you would have done with buying?

I didn't buy anything for ages for this baby, too nervous about something going wrong but eventually at about 20 weeks we bought his first outfit and now at 31 weeks I've just finished buying all his bits and bobs! Can relax abit now although I've only half packed my hospital bag lol.
Congrats on having a boy yoyo! x

Awww I keep browsing and then I also tell myself off but I think it's too early still for me. I think once i get to 20 weeks I will though- as soon as we know what we are having.
Yes my oldest is more excited but keeps saying it's a boy so I hope it is otherwise he's going to be disappointed :( bless him.
I really don't mind this time though - I have been so blessed having 1 of each, just want this one to be on as I know exactly what you mean. Having had this bleed since 6 weeks- it has really shook me up and totally took the excitement away.
I think yesterday was the first time I felt that excitement bk again.
Xx

I haven't shopped at this stage mostly because I don't know boy or girl. All the general type stuff we already have because of DD. Once we know the sex, I'm sure I'll go a little nuts. :-/

Lol Mara.... Bat-shit crazy, I've felt that way a few times.

I was same, could barely even look at baby stuff until about 20 weeks so stuck mainly to maternity clothes... My mum bought most. Of it for me by I bought a maternity dress off ASOS and a maternity bra from mothercare. Figured I needed it right now no matter what happened I the future.

When I hit 20 weeks I threw caution to the wind one day because my sch hadn't bled for 4 weeks, and at the anomaly scan the sch was virtually same but baby on track.

Since I have been on bedrest for weeks, my mum took me to a nearby shopping centre and I went a little nuts in Next because they had introduced their new season. I figured I could buy a few baby clothes and sell them on eBay if it all went wrong.

But I waited to 24 weeks before buying anything big. Now I have been to ikea with my husband who pushed me round I a wheelchair and we bought the chest of drawers for the nursery, and I bought all the nursery decor in M&P's last weekend during a sale.

You are right, it. Has certainly put a dampener of buying stuff... Would have otherwise been out months ago after the 12 week scan, but I had to hold out for another 12 weeks before I could really feel comfortable buying anything substantial.

Even now, when I get baby stuff I feel a little anxious.

Lol Mara.... Bat-shit crazy, I've felt that way a few times.

I was same, could barely even look at baby stuff until about 20 weeks so stuck mainly to maternity clothes... My mum bought most. Of it for me by I bought a maternity dress off ASOS and a maternity bra from mothercare. Figured I needed it right now no matter what happened I the future.

When I hit 20 weeks I threw caution to the wind one day because my sch hadn't bled for 4 weeks, and at the anomaly scan the sch was virtually same but baby on track.

Since I have been on bedrest for weeks, my mum took me to a nearby shopping centre and I went a little nuts in Next because they had introduced their new season. I figured I could buy a few baby clothes and sell them on eBay if it all went wrong.

But I waited to 24 weeks before buying anything big. Now I have been to ikea with my husband who pushed me round I a wheelchair and we bought the chest of drawers for the nursery, and I bought all the nursery decor in M&P's last weekend during a sale.

You are right, it. Has certainly put a dampener of buying stuff... Would have otherwise been out months ago after the 12 week scan, but I had to hold out for another 12 weeks before I could really feel comfortable buying anything substantial.

Even now, when I get baby stuff I feel a little anxious.

Apologies for shocking typos and erroneous full stops. My iPad is a nightmare!

Decided to try and get around the house more yesterday and be more mobile. Went into the kitchen and was reaching up to get something to eat out if the cupboard, and a tin of beans fell and landed on my bump! :-( seriously ?! What are the chances of that happening! To top it off, I went dizzy!
I started brown bleeding heavy afterwards, so now worrying I've made it worse again.
Thankfully my mother and sister are staying a week to help with the kids and house.

Anyone else got help?

Well, brown is old, but it's never nice to see. :( :hugs:

It's just DH and I at home, so cleaning is definitely becoming a task.

Decided to try and get around the house more yesterday and be more mobile. Went into the kitchen and was reaching up to get something to eat out if the cupboard, and a tin of beans fell and landed on my bump! :-( seriously ?! What are the chances of that happening! To top it off, I went dizzy!
I started brown bleeding heavy afterwards, so now worrying I've made it worse again.
Thankfully my mother and sister are staying a week to help with the kids and house.

Anyone else got help?

I did have help the first two weeks, but eventually everyone had to go back to work.

Now I am on my own during working hours, but my hubby leaves me food that is preprepared so I just have to shove it in the oven of microwave, my family organise pick up of my son from childminders in the evening until my hubby is back from work, so I still get some assistance, but spend most of the day alone.

So I was already on edge as bleeding resumed last night and this morning. And then I got rear-ended on my way home from church today. Totally freaking out.

So I was already on edge as bleeding resumed last night and this morning. And then I got rear-ended on my way home from church today. Totally freaking out.

Gosh, you must be stressed. How far along are you now? I'm sure bubs has plenty of room and fluid protecting it right now. Just rest up and get checked if you need reassurance.

:hugs: oh honey, put your feet up , and try to stay calm. What colour is the bleed?
Hope it stops soon, it's a worry I know, but I'm sure your sch is working on healing up :flower:

:hugs: oh honey, put your feet up , and try to stay calm. What colour is the bleed?
Hope it stops soon, it's a worry I know, but I'm sure your sch is working on healing up :flower:
Bleeding actually stopped before the accident and hasn't started back up since then. But I started having some cramping so I went to the ER. Baby checked out perfect, and they were happy with how my SCH looked compared to last weekend. Relieved.

Bleeding actually stopped before the accident and hasn't started back up since then. But I started having some cramping so I went to the ER. Baby checked out perfect, and they were happy with how my SCH looked compared to last weekend. Relieved.

So glad baby is doing well :) and that's great they are happy with how the sch is looking! Glad you got checked out/better than worrying.
Ps-happy 10 weeks today!

My bleeding has got heavier and slightly more red-brown anyone have this happen too? As in the bleed go from older to slightly newer looking blood?

My nerves are shot at :-(

Yo-yo, have you done anything different? More walking, shopping, exercise, got scared....?

When I had my bleeds between spotting, they'd be red. Like red-red. As if I had cut my leg open and it was fresh, bright blood and mixed in with teeny tiny clots.

There were days my spotting would be red-brown or pink-brown and then taper back down to brown cm/smudge. :hugs:

Yo-yo, have you done anything different? More walking, shopping, exercise, got scared....?

When I had my bleeds between spotting, they'd be red. Like red-red. As if I had cut my leg open and it was fresh, bright blood and mixed in with teeny tiny clots.

There were days my spotting would be red-brown or pink-brown and then taper back down to brown cm/smudge. :hugs:

Not really. I'm resting as I have help this week with the kids as family are here.
Maybe baby is kicking it? I saw him kicking the clot on the scan-that's all I can put it down to. :shrug:

I had bad cramps today too. I really don't get how I can bleed quite heavy old blood for weeks? I'm thinking maybe it keeps being refilled with new blood that eventually works it's way out? Like it's not quite healed, and still bleeding a bit?

:-(

Well, even though my doctors told me that at 8 weeks the SCH was "gone" I continued to spot and have bleeds until about week 14. I'm not exaggerating when I say I was spotting or bleeding for 99% of 1st tri. I unfortunately just got used to it. :dohh: They told me that it must still be active, but the blood didn't "pool", and would just come out as old blood. And when I did get a bleed, it was probably from the tear that was trying to heal, re-opening.

I'd say what you're going through is normal. :( I'm sorry. I hope it clears up soon. :hugs: Mine just vanished one day and I never spotted or bled again. It was like I woke up one day, and it had decided to just heal. :shrug: No tapering off or anything really.

Thanks mara, don't know what I'd do without this group right now :flower:

My bleeding has got heavier and slightly more red-brown anyone have this happen too? As in the bleed go from older to slightly newer looking blood?

My nerves are shot at :-(

I had this during my 5 week bleeding spell. I would have brown spotting for days sometimes getting quite light in volume and colour, and then suddenly I would get some red-brown heavier bleeding. It would freak me out, but eventually I figured it must be that the tear was still bleeding a little but much slower than the initial hemorrhage so it was taking longer to work its way out.

I think you are still in the normal range of the "healing" phase. They do seem to take a while and perhaps a few attempts to totally stop.

I would say in my case, the spotting and bleeding eventually stopped for like a day, then would resume, then would gradually stop for two days then resume, then for several days until it just never came back. So hang in there. As long as there is no massive gush you should be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->