Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

*Hugs* Yo-yo, what a worry. Hope the more experienced voices have put your mind at rest a little xx

Thanks everyone :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well. :flower:

Can I have a bit of a moan please? I'm just feeling so worried about this pregnancy just now. I have had only a tiny amount of bleeding since my scare a couple of weeks ago - once with a tiny amount of red when I wiped in the middle of the night then nothing the next day and a couple of tiny bits of brown yesterday and today. But I just can't get it into my head that this can be happening and the baby is going to be ok and will grow properly. It doesn't seem right, does it? I have my scan in 2 weeks so we'll see what's going on then. I just live in fear of going to the loo and of something terrible happening. I had a mc before, very early on, and I just don't know how I'd cope.

sorry to be so gloomy but I feel rotten and blue xx

Can I have a bit of a moan please? I'm just feeling so worried about this pregnancy just now. I have had only a tiny amount of bleeding since my scare a couple of weeks ago - once with a tiny amount of red when I wiped in the middle of the night then nothing the next day and a couple of tiny bits of brown yesterday and today. But I just can't get it into my head that this can be happening and the baby is going to be ok and will grow properly. It doesn't seem right, does it? I have my scan in 2 weeks so we'll see what's going on then. I just live in fear of going to the loo and of something terrible happening. I had a mc before, very early on, and I just don't know how I'd cope.

Hey lovely-you can be as gloomy as you need to be. This sch is scary at times, and we are all in this boat together :hugs:

It sounds to me the bleeding turning from red before to brown, is your sch trying to resolve. That's a good thing. It's clearing it out hopefully.

Whenever you bleed, put yourself on the sofa or in bed with loads of water honey.

Nothing prepares you for a bleed, even if you know it's sch, but remember most people's resolve by week 20, some sooner too. :flower:

Just hang tight Shinona. Have they diagnosed you with an sch from a previous scan... So you know the bleeding is that?

If at any point your anxiety is getting to much, try to get a reassurance scan.

I know that the spotting can be so draining, and it seems illogical that hinges could still be ok, but I bled for 5 weeks and am still going at 25 weeks.

Just pray and hope!

How are we all today?

Hmommy - I saw on another thread you are past 24 weeks now with your twins! Congrats. How are you feeling?

YoYo - how is your bleeding now?

I'm starting to feel the strain already. Can't believe I'm only 25 weeks, I'm exhausted, bunged up, sneezing, struggling to breathe and dizzy.

I'm wondering whether some is hayfever, but can't even imagine how ruined I'll be if I make it to full term.

The little man is very active all the time and for the first time, woke me up in the middle of the night last night kicking me really hard. Sometimes he kicks so hard it makes me scream out loud!

Hope you are all well.

How are we all today?

Hmommy - I saw on another thread you are past 24 weeks now with your twins! Congrats. How are you feeling?

I'm starting to feel the strain already. Can't believe I'm only 25 weeks, I'm exhausted, bunged up, sneezing, struggling to breathe and dizzy.

I'm wondering whether some is hayfever, but can't even imagine how ruined I'll be if I make it to full term.

The little man is very active all the time and for the first time, woke me up in the middle of the night last night kicking me really hard. Sometimes he kicks so hard it makes me scream out loud!

Hope you are all well.

Hi,

Glad your lo is kicking you hard-in a nice way obviously! :haha: sign of a strong little baby in there. Every week your a week nearer. After 24 weeks it seemed to fly by for me last time-hope it does for you.
Have you bought all you need for him yet? I've seen some gorgeous baby clothes online for boys :)

I'm doing ok-had a day with just brown discharge yesterday for the first time in a month-was beginning to think it had stopped, but the brown bleeding cane back this morning! I've come to expect it, so am bit more relaxed now anyway.

How are we all today?

Hope you are all well.

Hi,

Glad your lo is kicking you hard-in a nice way obviously! :haha: sign of a strong little baby in there. Every week your a week nearer. After 24 weeks it seemed to fly by for me last time-hope it does for you.
Have you bought all you need for him yet? I've seen some gorgeous baby clothes online for boys :)

I'm doing ok-had a day with just brown discharge yesterday for the first time in a month-was beginning to think it had stopped, but the brown bleeding cane back this morning! I've come to expect it, so am bit more relaxed now anyway.

That's good that you are starting to relax abit. Is so stressful in the beginning. As long as it is just brown you should hopefully be just fine.

I haven't got much for little man, is hard not being able to walk round the shops, kind of restricts what I can get. I cannot test a pram online!

But my man has hired a wheelchair this weekend so we can get out and not worry about how long I can walk before I am in pain.

So far I have nearly all nursery stuff, just need my mum to book a date to paint and wall paper before we put the furniture in. My friend is making the curtains if I buy the material from ikea. I have ordered a new bed for my son so we can put his cot bed in the nursery for baby. I have bought some newborn and 0-3 baby clothes for the early weeks and have sorted through my son's stuff to see what can be re-used.

Next task will be pram and car seat I think!

Other than that I have mostly been buying more maternity clothes from ASOS. Now I'm getting big and the weather is getting hot I need so floaty stuff so I am comfortable!

It is hard not being able to go shopping-but you've enough time yet, so it's not a worry :flower:
What a fab idea to hire a wheelchair-will be nice for you to get out. Enjoy it :) hope the weathers nice-really sunny here today, I'm going mad lol

Asos do some lovely things, must look on there as I tend to forget they do maternity wear.
The pram is the best most fun thing to buy-any ideas of ones you like? I like the peach 3 and uppababy vista, but like you say you need to see them before you chose!

It is hard not being able to go shopping-but you've enough time yet, so it's not a worry :flower:
What a fab idea to hire a wheelchair-will be nice for you to get out. Enjoy it :) hope the weathers nice-really sunny here today, I'm going mad lol

Asos do some lovely things, must look on there as I tend to forget they do maternity wear.
The pram is the best most fun thing to buy-any ideas of ones you like? I like the peach 3 and uppababy vista, but like you say you need to see them before you chose!

No not a clue! I know the bugaboo gets good reviews but costs a fortune. I just want something that's goes up really easy, and preferably takes a car seat without needing adapters. I think I will have to go to mothercare and look at them all.

Well have fun looking! Bugaboo are grea for customer service. I had the bee+ with dd2, but found it hard to unfold. But fab to push as sturdy and good quality.
You'll find one that ticks the boxes I'm sure :)

Hi ladies, first day of the Easter bank holiday here and got off to a ropey start.

Woken up at 2.30am by the baby kicking me, then at 5.30am by my other son. Have had terrible lower back ache and pain in my hips and pelvis all morning.

Attempted a trip round ikea in the wheelchair my hubby rented me but felt dreadful. Sick and in pain.

I hope it's a 6 month growth spurt because for a while I got worried. The bubs also seemed to be struggling to move. Just small little hand and arms movements which seemed tough.

Managed to grab a nap at home for an hour which has helped. Lay down and drank some lemonade which instigated 10 minutes of vigorous kicking up the top of my belly, so hoping the rest of the day will be a little better.

Aww, hope you feel better. :hugs: The aches and pains make it hard to sleep, walk, relax, etc. :(
Not much longer to go though... :flower:

Hi ladies, first day of the Easter bank holiday here and got off to a ropey start.

Woken up at 2.30am by the baby kicking me, then at 5.30am by my other son. Have had terrible lower back ache and pain in my hips and pelvis all morning.

Attempted a trip round ikea in the wheelchair my hubby rented me but felt dreadful. Sick and in pain.

I hope it's a 6 month growth spurt because for a while I got worried. The bubs also seemed to be struggling to move. Just small little hand and arms movements which seemed tough.

Managed to grab a nap at home for an hour which has helped. Lay down and drank some lemonade which instigated 10 minutes of vigorous kicking up the top of my belly, so hoping the rest of the day will be a little better.

Sorry to hear that :flower:
Do you have spd/pgp? Sounds similar to the pains in had with dd2, it was so painful. A bump belt did help, so might be worth looking at if it continues.
Just rest up lovely :hugs:

Just noticed Mara-happy 27 weeks for yesterday! Times moving on for you ladies now! :flower:

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

Ferrero I agree with yoyo, you should give a support belt a try, it's helped me. It doesn't take away all the pain but it does make short walks etc a bit easier. I just don't like wearing mine for too long.

32 weeks over here today, feeling like I've been kicked in the lady parts! Lots of pressure from baby's head and quite painful Braxton hicks last night which I'm glad have disappeared now! Feeling bad for my two year old as our trips to the park are becoming shorter and shorter! x

For the first time today I felt some weird, pressure in my lady area. This was after lots of walking, so I hear it's normal. I have a support belt, but haven't used it yet. When I try it on though, I can tell it takes the pressure off my lower back. :thumbup:

Yes sorry forgot to reply to that. I did have a bump belt in my last pregnancy but I found it just shied the pain! I supported my back, but dug into my bump.

I wore a pair if elasticayed trousers yesterday which have quite a wide band a placed them under bump. They duid take pressure off the back but the digging in under my bump made me feel sick after 20 mins.

I said to my mum I need a belt that is like a big tubigrip! Ie doesn't dig in anywhere but kinda lifts everything up!

Am feeling a little better today after resting yesterday afternoon, but will bear it in mind.

Can't believe we are all marching along our pregnancies now.. Who'd have thought it a few months back when every day was so nerve wracking?

Frizzabelle.... You are so close now.

So glad to have this forum, some of the regular pregnancy forums I am on seem to have turned into grumpy know it alls who just keep arguing all the time. I'm glad to have some ladies who are supportive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->