Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

I love feeling kicks too. Makes me so anxious to actually see him though!! haha

LOL I've bought a lot of stuff for him. :blush: I have so much clothing from newborn - 18 months, I don't know what I was thinking! :rofl: I just saw such GREAT deals that I couldn't resist.

I have the rocking/gliding chair and foot ottoman, a side table, a bookshelf, painted the nursery, have the lamps, two carseat bases for the infant carrier, milk/bottle warmer, shopping cart cover for him to sit on, breast pads, blankets, rattles/toys, bibs, pacifiers, nursing cover, nursing pillow and I'm sure other little odds and ends. The rest of the bigger stuff we're waiting on our baby shower which is in about a month. And the furniture (crib, changing table, etc.) should get ordered by the end of this month.

Not sure if I ever posted pictures of his nursery. Our friend is an artist and wanted to paint the baby's room. He did an amazing job!! We went with an "under the sea" theme. Since we're both scuba divers. haha Dh and I painted the main colors on the wall and the clouds. Our friend did everything else in about 3 days.
https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/mara16jade/20140420_214450_zpsd5408859.jpg

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/mara16jade/20140420_214416_zpsf7797f6f.jpg

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/mara16jade/20140419_231148_zpsywpoqzy5.jpg

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/mara16jade/20140420_214334_zps75556df0.jpg

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/mara16jade/20140420_214516_zpsc5e51aa5.jpg

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/mara16jade/20140420_214510_zpsfcefd88b.jpg

Mara-WOW! That is just absolutely awesome! He's going to love that room :) Your friend is very talented.

No-carry on buying the good deals on clothes when you find them, it's scary how fast they grow into 18 months sizes. I always had bits put away for bigger sizes :)

It was just simply amazing to watch him sketch it out (in chalk!) and then magically turn it all into a reality. We brainstormed for the first night and he did some sketching on the walls, but the second and third day he just went to town on it! And he's FAST. If I didn't like a color, no biggie, he changed it no problem. He never had a worry in the world when it came to changing or tweaking little things here and there. Very skillful, confident and talented guy. :thumbup:

Ferreoroche-how are you now? Baby moving more again? :flower:

Awww Mara that nursery is beautiful, your friend is incredibly talented and baby is so going to LOVE that :)

I have been so terrified to buy anything- I picked up my bounty bag the other day- even that I was scared of doing.
I have my 20 week scan at the end of this month, can't wait to see my baby.

Yo-yo- aww when did you feel your first kick? So lovely for you and so pleased no bleeding for a while now, that's fab! I have totally forgotten with my first 2 when I'm supposed to feel a kick lol :(
Xx

Awww Mara that nursery is beautiful, your friend is incredibly talented and baby is so going to LOVE that :)

I have been so terrified to buy anything- I picked up my bounty bag the other day- even that I was scared of doing.

Yo-yo- aww when did you feel your first kick? So lovely for you and so pleased no bleeding for a while now, that's fab! I have totally forgotten with my first 2 when I'm supposed to feel a kick lol :(
Xx

Lovely to hear from you fliss-how's it going?

Aww don't be scared to do bits to enjoy your pregnsncy. These sort of normal things like picking up a bounty pack an help you focus on the nice things amongst the sch :flower:

I've been getting flutters since 13/14 weeks-but then I got days with nothing. The only reason I noticed the early ones is because I was resting up. Only now are they obvious.

How many weeks are you now? Not long your 20 week scan-exciting! :)

Ferreoroche-how are you now? Baby moving more again? :flower:

Hi, baby remain rather quiet for a couple of days, but perked up a little yesterday a has moved a few times this morning.

4d scan at lunchtime, will be back later!

Thanks.

Good luck with 4d scan-let us know how it goes! :) he's going to look a real cute baby now-sonographer told me 28 weeks is the optimum time to do one as they have nice chubby cheeks.

Hi all

Scan was ok, although not as exciting as I had hoped.

Sonographer was abit short and miserable and started by announcing that he had his back and head turned away so would probably not get any good views.

Fortunately, after a bit of changing positions, he moved enough to show his face a bit so we did see him.

She didn't do any of the medical stuff other than take his measurements and heart beat, so not feeling particularly reassured about his ongoing movement levels, but he is measuring ahead of date and heart rate was fine, so hope he is ok.

Anyhow, here is the best of the pics. I'm going to book into my private consultant on Monday and am hoping he will monitor me more closely from now on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 8

Xx

Aww don't be scared to do bits to enjoy your pregnsncy. These sort of normal things like picking up a bounty pack an help you focus on the nice things amongst the sch :flower:

I've been getting flutters since 13/14 weeks-but then I got days with nothing. The only reason I noticed the early ones is because I was resting up. Only now are they obvious.

Thanks Yo-Yo. Well so far, so good, no bleeding since 13 weeks and I am
now almost 17 weeks.

I couldn't remember when I first felt anything but kinda worried myself now as really not feeling any kind of kicks or movement. I do however have to wake up every night now for frequent toilet trips do I'm guessing baby is burrowed deep on my bladder lol.

So excited to find out team pink or blue.. Altho iv already put a deposit down on a neutral pram lol.

Anyone else decided on a pram yet?

Xx

Hi all

Sonographer was abit short and miserable and started by announcing that he had his back and head turned away so would probably not get any good views.

Fortunately, after a bit of changing positions, he moved enough to show his face a bit so we did see him.

She didn't do any of the medical stuff other than take his measurements and heart beat, so not feeling particularly reassured about his ongoing movement levels, but he is measuring ahead of date and heart rate was fine, so hope he is ok.

Anyhow, here is the best of the pics. I'm going to book into my private consultant on Monday and am hoping he will monitor me more closely from now on.

Awww beautiful picture- such an amazing thing to see them like that. :)))
Sorry you didn't have an amazing experience though, couldn't you call them and say you were not happy with the experience maybe they could do another one for you.

Hope you have better look with your consultant on Monday tho and fr now on

Xxx

Xx

now almost 17 weeks.

I couldn't remember when I first felt anything but kinda worried myself now as really not feeling any kind of kicks or movement. I do however have to wake up every night now for frequent toilet trips do I'm guessing baby is burrowed deep on my bladder lol.

So excited to find out team pink or blue.. Altho iv already put a deposit down on a neutral pram lol.

Xx

We've gone for a silver cross wayfarer in the sand. Is compact but sturdy, easy to put up and down and good shopping basket. I loved it.

YAYYY so have we in the sand aswell. I was thinking that the blue and pink are nice but quote bright so we opted for the sand. I have no idea what I'm having..
We went to mothercare and they were on offer giving us a free car seat so I thought why not :)
It's a gorgeous pram I think Xx

YAYYY so have we in the sand aswell. I was thinking that the blue and pink are nice but quote bright so we opted for the sand. I have no idea what I'm having..
We went to mothercare and they were on offer giving us a free car seat so I thought why not :)
It's a gorgeous pram I think Xx

Yeah we got from mothercare too although no free car seat... But we got the car seat discounted.

Hi all

Lovely pic :) such. Little cutie already! I'm glad you got to see him. Hopefully your consultant can give you good solid advice. I think you need someone with medical expertise to talk to. A good appointment like that always makes you feel reassured :flower:

Xx

now almost 17 weeks.

Xx

That's great your bleeding has been stopped for so long now. :) sounds hopeful it's getting better, perhaps it's even gone! :)

Any gender preference? Or feeling? It is exciting to find out, then you can shop shop shop!

What pram did you decide on?

I sent my husband into John Lewis to order our pram, as I didn't feel up to going into town. Bless him-he had to put me on the phone to the assistant as he doesn't know too much on these things :)

We have ordered the icandy peach 3 puschair and carrycot in cobalt blue.

Won't be in stock for two months, so glad I ordered now. image.jpg

I was deciding between the icandy peach 3, the silver cross wayfarer and a babystyle prestige, but in the end I went for the silver cross as when we went into mothercare it was on display and it just looked gorgeous.
I might always regret not going for the peach3 but as I'm not really planing on anymore after this I thought the price tag would be a bit much.
However mothercare are about to release the I candy Instore in a few weeks so could change my mind lol.

As I have been blessed with a boy and a girl already I really have no particular preference this time- after the first 13 weeks been scary I will just be extremely happy they everything is ok. I just hope I start to feel baby move soon as that's making me nervous now too.

My 20 week scan can not come quick enough now.

Funny tho when we were in mothercare, I said to my 3 yr old son did he like the pram for the new baby, I was trying out the pink model at the time and he said no I don't like it because it's a boy not a girl silly mummy lol.
I think my son definitely has a gender preference ha ha.

Xxxx

I was deciding between the icandy peach 3, the silver cross wayfarer and a babystyle prestige, but in the end I went for the silver cross as when we went into mothercare it was on display and it just looked gorgeous.
I might always regret not going for the peach3 but as I'm not really planing on anymore after this I thought the price tag would be a bit much.
However mothercare are about to release the I candy Instore in a few weeks so could change my mind lol.

As I have been blessed with a boy and a girl already I really have no particular preference this time- after the first 13 weeks been scary I will just be extremely happy they everything is ok. I just hope I start to feel baby move soon as that's making me nervous now too.

My 20 week scan can not come quick enough now.

Funny tho when we were in mothercare, I said to my 3 yr old son did he like the pram for the new baby, I was trying out the pink model at the time and he said no I don't like it because it's a boy not a girl silly mummy lol.
I think my son definitely has a gender preference ha ha.

Xxxx

Your son sounds lovely-bless him! He does sound like he has his mind made up on you having a boy :) does he know you don't get to choose?!

Don't worry about baby moving-I was worried too at 17ish weeks when I went a period with nothing, but I could hear his heart on the doppler, and him kicking!
Have you thought of buying one? I can't tell you how much it's helped me feel reassured. Its also amazing much stronger the kicks have got between 17 weeks and 20 weeks now. :flower:
We will soon be at that stage where we can prod our bellies and get them to move when we worry...they are going to love that! Sch does increase anxiety on things too. I don't know about everyone else on the sch group, but I certainly can't wait to be full term already!

I know how you feel having no real gender preference. Prior to all the problems I really did want a boy, but when faced with the thought I could lose the baby with my first big bleed-all that mattered was baby was ok. Over the moon he is a boy and doing ok now though :)

I really like silver cross as a brand-they always look so cosy and good quality. Good choice.
There was a silver cross model I liked (can't remember the model now)

I showed my husband a selection of ones I liked, and let him make the call-he liked peach 3 best. I'm glad, as it was secretly my favourite too. :haha: but I would have a few if I could...so many nice prams out there.

Lol yes I have explained.. To be honest I think once we find out and tell him I'm sure he will be fine.
Yer maybe I'm just not realising baby's kicking- probably think I'm hungry or something. Ooo where can you buy the dopplers from, that could be a good idea. Although someone told me that they can make you abit paranoid if you can't find the actual beat, but to be fair I don't think I could be more paranoid this time then I am already. Even though things have been great recently I think the fact that I now know things like that can happen I'm so on edge.
I just need to chill, I think il definitely feel better after this next scan.

When are you actually due then yo-yo?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"