Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

I'm sure that feels like forever away! My next scan is Monday....... Can't come soon enough!!!!!!!!

Eyemom-the movements for me only got consistent around 20 weeks-your stool quite early and it's easy to miss the kicks at 17 weeks. I bet if you could be scanned right now, you'd see a baby bouncing around. My boy was kicking around like crazy at a scan at 18 weeks but I didn't feel a single one.

Thanks ladies. Heard back from the nurse this morning, and she wasn't the least bit concerned. Wasn't even convinced a bit of blood that tiny would even be pregnancy related. :) Today I've felt really good and positive. :) I think I felt a little kick when I was taking my daughter to bed, too. <3

Had another scan today, at 9 weeks. Baby looks super healthy and hematoma is starting to go away and get reabsorbed back into my body! It's also on the opposite side of the placenta, so that's good. I've not had a major bleed in two weeks, so I'm hoping we're on the mend.

Excellent Melly,

Sounds like your sch is behaving just as it should!

Hopefully yours will be a first trimester healer and by your 12 week scan it will be reabsorbed totally or at least very small and trouble free.

What are people's thoughts on travel with a small hematoma? I'm supposed to fly to the US in less than 2 weeks, alone. And meant to be travelling around by car when I get there. I can't go unless the dr says I'm fit to fly... But if they do (scan is Monday) - what would you do?

What are people's thoughts on travel with a small hematoma? I'm supposed to fly to the US in less than 2 weeks, alone. And meant to be travelling around by car when I get there. I can't go unless the dr says I'm fit to fly... But if they do (scan is Monday) - what would you do?

Depends on how your sch has been behaving-l was personally told by the obstetrician after my second bleed to stay near the hospital. I asked as I was due to go on a break to visit family involving a 4 hour car journey. This was in the midst of my heavy bleeding though.

I'd definitely get advice on it before you make that decision, and then go on your gut instinct. You know your body and how your feeling better than anyone.

Hi ladies :) I was diagnosed yesterday with a 1 cm SCH after finding blood when I wiped (red streaks in white CM). This is my first pregnancy and I'm terrified. I'm on pelvic rest, per my OB/Peri, but I've put myself on a modified bed rest because I am continuing to cramp every time I get up to move around. This morning I had brownish discharge when I woke up, nothing since.

Has anyone dealt with bad pain in the first couple weeks of pregnancy? I'm just trying to figure out if there is any correlation...I had excruciating pain in 20 minute increments for about two weeks, 1-2 times per day. I ended up eating bags of prunes and taking gas-x because the nurse told me it was gas pains.

Hi Nikki

Welcome to the group, although I'm sure you'd rather not be here.

A 1cm clot is really small, so that's positive. Your doing the best thing by putting yourself on bedrest. I am pretty sure that's what helped me throughout my bleeding. Laying on your left side and drinking plenty also helps quite a bit.

Not sure about your pains and if they could have been possibly sch related, although I can say I suffered bad period like cramps during my bleed that came and went. This is because if you have an sch that's bleedibg it causes irritation to the uterus, which in turn contracts to try to expel the irritant (blood)

How many weeks pregnant are you? The size of your clot in relation to your baby is helpful indicator too I hear, as If your baby is bigger than the clot, that's a good thing.

Mine was the same length of my baby at 12.5 weeks, and it grew a bit more to 7cm not long after. But all is going well at nearly 24 weeks, so hang on in there

:hugs:

Hi Nikki

Welcome to the group, although I'm sure you'd rather not be here.

A 1cm clot is really small, so that's positive. Your doing the best thing by putting yourself on bedrest. I am pretty sure that's what helped me throughout my bleeding. Laying on your left side and drinking plenty also helps quite a bit.

Not sure about your pains and if they could have been possibly sch related, although I can say I suffered bad period like cramps during my bleed that came and went. This is because if you have an sch that's bleedibg it causes irritation to the uterus, which in turn contracts to try to expel the irritant (blood)

How many weeks pregnant are you? The size of your clot in relation to your baby is helpful indicator too I hear, as If your baby is bigger than the clot, that's a good thing.

Mine was the same length of my baby at 12.5 weeks, and it grew a bit more to 7cm not long after. But all is going well at nearly 24 weeks, so hang on in there

:hugs:

Ooh v day for you tomorrow YoYo!

Congrats.

Thanks Ferreoroche :) it's felt a long time coming!

How's thing with you? Your getting well into third trimester now :)

Hope your little boys over scarlet fever now?

Thanks Ferreoroche :) it's felt a long time coming!

How's thing with you? Your getting well into third trimester now :)

Hope your little boys over scarlet fever now?

Yes, my son is still finishing antibiotics but is symptom free.

But he is acting up big time. After another hard morning I have finally sussed what his problem is. Far from missing my attention for the past 3 months while I was on bed rest, he has actually enjoyed his daddy's 1 to 1 attention. Now I am trying to get about a bit and get involved with them, he is resenting me being involved and gets especially involved if my hubby pays me attention.

First there was the incident at the park where he head banged me then went mad at me she I cried and my hubby told him he had hurt me, then this morning, when I cried briefly because I had terrible back pain and indigestion, he tried to pull my hubby away from me when he came to rub my back. He cries and tantrums a lot as a way of getting attention, but clearly hates it if I do the same (even though I am not doing it for attention!).

So at least now I have twigged it I can try figure out what to do about it, but I could do without it right now when I am feeling so generally crap.

Ahhh the joys of the third trimester.

Am also sweltering in this heat.

Took a bump shot today and realised why. I am enormous! Still 6-7 weeks of growth to go, EEK!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 9
Lovely bump Ferreoroche :) you carry very neatly. It's great to take pregnancy photos for you to look back on.

Your son will start behaving again. Sounds like a phase to me, so don't worry :flower:
My daughter won't give me a kiss or hug, and when daddy gets home from work she wants his full attention, dancing around between us smiling at him, so I think it's a common thing they go through.

Oh wow-just seen your ticker and noticed only 50 days to go! Only a few weeks until your full term :)

Amazing bump!!

I've been great past few days. Scan tomorrow and I'm really hoping for good news. Excited and nervous!

Good luck Ziggie, will be great for you to see your baby again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->