Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

There was no sign of any clot/bleed on the scan :) and I saw a consultant and she said I'm fine to travel! Baby measures 12w5d, so ahead again!

Thanks for all your support! Now I have 4 days to make a final decision about flying! And of course, scan photo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 7
Aww lovely scan photo Ziggie :)

So glad all looks well-fantastic news! I think a holiday sounds too good to turn down if all is looking so great :)

There was no sign of any clot/bleed on the scan :) and I saw a consultant and she said I'm fine to travel! Baby measures 12w5d, so ahead again!

Thanks for all your support! Now I have 4 days to make a final decision about flying! And of course, scan photo:

Great news. Hope it's all smooth sailing from here.

Great news Ziggie! :D

I had a tiny thread of red just last night! First time since the last time I posted about it, so several days I think. But no more than the last time. I don't really think it's SCH related. Kind of disturbing, especially at first, but trying not to worry too much. The nurse at my obgyn's office said at this stage of pregnancy and such an incredibly tiny amount, it's likely not even pregnancy-related? I'm not feeling a lot of movement very often yet, but anytime it has happened, I have felt a little movement sometime after (pretty sure), so that is somewhat reassuring. I'll just have to hold out until my scan which is a week from today to know anything for sure I guess. :shrug: Thanks for asking. <3

Eyemom-hope this week goes quickly for you for your ultrasound. It seems loads resolve around that point, so hopefully they will say what sch?!

Thanks! I'm really hoping, especially since mine was small to begin with.

Last night after I made my last post, the movements REALLY picked up! The hardest and most obvious and most continuous kicks yet. And then more this morning. I think s/he was getting tired of me rolling around as I was trying to wake up, lol. Like I just got comfortable, Mom! At least one I was able to feel from the outside! After a lot of movement, it's like it actually makes my uterus sore. I don't remember that from before. In any case, it's finally enough to be really reassuring. :cloud9: Except now I have something else to be neurotic about. :haha:

So great you got some movement after you posted! :)

I must admit, I prod my bump so I get a response sometimes...so going to get his own back with sleepless nights :haha:

That's good eyemom. I hope your scan is positive and those movements continue.

My brut is currently corkscrewing his head on my bladder, whilst kicking my ribs, delightful!

How's everyone doing?

I'm sat here with a very wriggly baby and my belly is jumping around.

Had really tiny amounts of spotting two occasions, which leave me to believe my sch whilst couldn't be seen, may still be lingering as I thought (could see what looked like the sch on scan pics)
Will know more at my next scan on the 23rd. Booked a 4D one :)

Missing picking up my dd2-feel awful when she holds her arms out for me!

Hope everyone's well :flower:

How's everyone doing?

I'm sat here with a very wriggly baby and my belly is jumping around.

Had really tiny amounts of spotting two occasions, which leave me to believe my sch whilst couldn't be seen, may still be lingering as I thought (could see what looked like the sch on scan pics)
Will know more at my next scan on the 23rd. Booked a 4D one :)

Missing picking up my dd2-feel awful when she holds her arms out for me!

Hope everyone's well :flower:

Hi yo yo,

I'm ok.

Feeling the strain abit now, but otherwise fine.

Baby has been a little quieter the past couple of days. He does still move, and when he does it can be painful, but he isn't wriggling non stop. Trying just to keep a watch and check it doesn't get any slower.

How long since your continuous spotting stopped? Spotting may or may not be the sch at this stage. I do agree though, that just because they don't mark it on the scan, it can still be there. I have personally seen mine on a scan twice when the sonographers were saying they couldn't see one.

Not to worry... As long as it isn't still hemorrhaging or growing, you'll be ok. Just keep being sensible.

Hope your managing to take it easy-it's hard when your bump gets bigger to get comfy and you do feel the strain. Put your feet up whenever you get the chance. You haven't got to long to go, so there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Definitely keep an eye on his movements-you know his pattern by now, so don't hesitate to get it checked out if your concerned.
Have you any scans due? I find them reassuring.

It's been 7 weeks or so since bleeding stopped. Still paranoid every time I go to the loo though!

Do you get painful braxton hicks by the way? Not sure if it's sch related, but they wake me from my sleep and hurt. Had them a few weeks now, but they get more painful each week it seems.

Hope your managing to take it easy-it's hard when your bump gets bigger to get comfy and you do feel the strain. Put your feet up whenever you get the chance. You haven't got to long to go, so there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Definitely keep an eye on his movements-you know his pattern by now, so don't hesitate to get it checked out if your concerned.
Have you any scans due? I find them reassuring.

It's been 7 weeks or so since bleeding stopped. Still paranoid every time I go to the loo though!

Do you get painful braxton hicks by the way? Not sure if it's sch related, but they wake me from my sleep and hurt. Had them a few weeks now, but they get more painful each week it seems.

I have a growth scan on Friday, so hoping that will show all is ok, but will go in if it drops off too much before then.

I get fairly strong braxton hicks now. Wouldn't say painful, but big enough to catch my breath and make me flush. They only wake me about once a night when they make me need a pee, and getting up to the loo is bloody difficult in the middle of one. Sometimes feel like baby is being squeezed into my bum.

So glam.

Nice to read everyone is doing so well and has very active babies!!!!! :D

I've had no spotting or bleeding since my bleed (and the few days after)... I still check religiously!!! I'm really really hoping it's gone. I also decided to take my holiday so I leave tomorrow. Nervous!!! But, feeling ok too... Eek!!

Had my growth scan today. Baby totally on track.

Ended up going in to be monitored yesterday after another day of reduced movement, but he started moving as soon as the midwife hooked him up.

All was hunky dory and he was moving constantly all day, but then I had my whooping cough jab and he instantly stopped moving and has been really quiet ever since.

I'm telling myself I'm being paranoid but it's such a cooincidence I am freaking myself out that the vaccine has made him poorly.

Glad your scan went well!! :)

My LO has been much quieter these past 2 weeks. I think he's getting out of room.

Sorry you are worried again eyemom, definitely try to get checked if you feel the need! How far along are you now? Good that it's only a very tiny amount but never nice to see any!! Hopefully it's completely harmless. x

Frizabelle,

Due date today! How are you feeling?

Please let us know when you have any news.

Can't wait for our first sch baby in ages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->