Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

Sorry you are worried again eyemom, definitely try to get checked if you feel the need! How far along are you now? Good that it's only a very tiny amount but never nice to see any!! Hopefully it's completely harmless. x

Frizabelle,

Due date today! How are you feeling?

Please let us know when you have any news.

Can't wait for our first sch baby in ages!

Hiya, sorry I don't write much, I do check in when I can :)

I'm feeling very heavy! Lol and quite apprehensive about meeting this little man, I'm so ready and just want him here safe and sound. I had a sweep yesterday but it hasn't done anything so far.
Had quite a few hospital trips for possible pre eclampsia but blood pressure has gone down slightly again now so just have to keep an eye on it.

I can't believe I'm still pregnant! After worrying for so long about him coming too early, he now doesn't want to come out! :haha:

I will definitely update you all when he arrives :baby:

I hope you are all doing well and the rest of your pregnancies are happy and healthy xx

Good luck with things frizzabelle-any day now! :)

Ferreoroche-glad your scan went well. Hope baby is movibg more now?
I'm sure he is fine, but go in again if your concerned :hugs:

Eyemom-hope all is well with you?

Mara-how are you doing? Not long to go now! :)

Hi! Thanks for thinking of me. <3

Yup, doing alright. DH felt baby move for the first time this afternoon, which was extra special being father's day. :cloud9:

We have our big scan tomorrow. Hope it's all good news. Can't wait to learn what team we're on this time.

How are you doing?

Ferreoroche-glad your scan went well. Hope baby is movibg more now?
I'm sure he is fine, but go in again if your concerned :hugs:

Yes, his movement was ok yesterday but really non stop today.. So seems he has got over his post jab silence.

My older son is still being a total nightmare, his attention seeking is out of control. Literally spends all day everyday chasing me or my hubby around shouting "mummy, mummy, mummy....daddy,daddy, daddy... Watch me, play with me, look at me, I want, I want, can it have... ". 24/7.

If we don't respond immediately, or even worse the answer is "no', meltdown ensues.

Expecting a rocky adjustment period when bubs arrives.

Ferreoroche-odd as it sounds, having a sibling will do him the world of good in the long run. After the adjustment, as the older baby gets, he will have someone to play with.
It is hard-I remember when dd1 was an only child and she wanted all my attention constantly...look look LOOK mummy!!! :wacko:

Things will get easier for you though, I'm sure of it :flower:

Great news baby is being super active now :) he must be running out of room in there now-I bet it's all elbows and feet your feeling.

Hi! Thanks for thinking of me. <3

Yup, doing alright. DH felt baby move for the first time this afternoon, which was extra special being father's day. :cloud9:

We have our big scan tomorrow. Hope it's all good news. Can't wait to learn what team we're on this time.

How are you doing?

Aww that's lovely-how cute baby kicked on Father's Day! :) best present for him I bet!

You excited for your scan? Any last minute gender guesses you want to share? Hope your sch is gone on the scan-all is sounding good with you, so there's a good chance :)

Let us know how the scan goes.

I'm good thanks. Not much to report with me-have a scan in a week, so will be good to see baby then. Can't wait :)

Tiny bit of tinged cm just now :( disappointed. But obviously been quite hectic plus was dehydrated the other day travelling. Hoping its nothing!! At least I sort of know what it can mean now. Had hoped I wouldn't see any again!

Tiny bit of tinged cm just now :( disappointed. But obviously been quite hectic plus was dehydrated the other day travelling. Hoping its nothing!! At least I sort of know what it can mean now. Had hoped I wouldn't see any again!

Are you arrived on holiday now?

I'm sure you'll be ok. Just try to take it easy and drink plenty of water :flower:

Yes arrived here on Saturday. I brought my Doppler with me and heard the heart last night so I know baby is doing OK :) just a bit disappointed!

Ferreoroche-odd as it sounds, having a sibling will do him the world of good in the long run. After the adjustment, as the older baby gets, he will have someone to play with.
It is hard-I remember when dd1 was an only child and she wanted all my attention constantly...look look LOOK mummy!!! :wacko:

Things will get easier for you though, I'm sure of it :flower:

Great news baby is being super active now :) he must be running out of room in there now-I bet it's all elbows and feet your feeling.

Yes I agree! He needs it. It will be tough on him, but he really needs a partner in crime.

Yes, baby is prodding me all over. It's like being pawed by a cat but really hard!

Reassuring though.

Hope you are well at the mo.

Do you think spotting could be related to ligament pain? I've noticed an increase in sharp pains when I move too quickly which I'm guessing are round ligament pains (kind of either side of my stomach but lower down). Perhaps I'm having another stretch.

Hiya ladies! <3

Anyway, yeah, my DD was 3 in Feb, but I can tell there will be some adjustment. Not necessarily bad...I think it'll be good for her to have a sibling. She's super pumped the way she talks about it, and I know she is excited about being a big sister. But she has also gotten super clingy. It's all mommy mommy mommy mommy. I worry a little, but I know we'll do everything possible to make sure she knows she's loved every bit as much...which is a WHOLE LOT!!! even with a little sibling around.

Anyway, YES I was super excited for my scan! I did mention the SCH, but the u/s tech didn't make any mention of it. I kinda think it's gone, but I'm not sure how much the u/s tech is supposed to say. I see my Dr in a week, so I'll hear all about it then. But the tech did talk like he was very pleased with the way everything looked. :cloud9:

As for gender guesses, early on I thought girl, then I thought I don't know maybe boy...but I really didn't feel any strong hunch like I did with my daughter...I just knew she was a girl. But *drum roll*

We are team :pink: again!

We would have been happy no matter what. It'd be great news either way, just in different ways. DD1 is going to be SUPER pumped. She wished for and predicted a sister. (This makes her 2 for 2 guessing the sex of babies!)

Other than that, I went and got a pedi...for the first time in YEARS!! Pink toes in celebration of a pink bump. ;) But I'm KICKING myself because I never thought about the massage chairs being bad until like halfway through. It felt good, but I was definitely getting a good jostle, belly included. Internet is split "it's fine" and "don't EVER do use it!" So I'm kinda beating myself up. :dohh::dohh: Even though it's probably fine. So hard not to worry.

Ziggie, sorry about the pink cm. If it was really tiny, I had something like that after my bleeding stopped, and the nurse at my Dr's office wasn't even convinced it was pregnancy-related. Hope it's all fine, it probably is...though I know it's incredibly disconcerting and upsetting to see any amount of blood. :hugs:

Hiya ladies! <3

Anyway, yeah, my DD was 3 in Feb, but I can tell there will be some adjustment. Not necessarily bad...I think it'll be good for her to have a sibling. She's super pumped the way she talks about it, and I know she is excited about being a big sister. But she has also gotten super clingy. It's all mommy mommy mommy mommy. I worry a little, but I know we'll do everything possible to make sure she knows she's loved every bit as much...which is a WHOLE LOT!!! even with a little sibling around.

Anyway, YES I was super excited for my scan! I did mention the SCH, but the u/s tech didn't make any mention of it. I kinda think it's gone, but I'm not sure how much the u/s tech is supposed to say. I see my Dr in a week, so I'll hear all about it then. But the tech did talk like he was very pleased with the way everything looked. :cloud9:

As for gender guesses, early on I thought girl, then I thought I don't know maybe boy...but I really didn't feel any strong hunch like I did with my daughter...I just knew she was a girl. But *drum roll*

We are team :pink: again!

We would have been happy no matter what. It'd be great news either way, just in different ways. DD1 is going to be SUPER pumped. She wished for and predicted a sister. (This makes her 2 for 2 guessing the sex of babies!)

Other than that, I went and got a pedi...for the first time in YEARS!! Pink toes in celebration of a pink bump. ;) But I'm KICKING myself because I never thought about the massage chairs being bad until like halfway through. It felt good, but I was definitely getting a good jostle, belly included. Internet is split "it's fine" and "don't EVER do use it!" So I'm kinda beating myself up. :dohh::dohh: Even though it's probably fine. So hard not to worry.

Ziggie, sorry about the pink cm. If it was really tiny, I had something like that after my bleeding stopped, and the nurse at my Dr's office wasn't even convinced it was pregnancy-related. Hope it's all fine, it probably is...though I know it's incredibly disconcerting and upsetting to see any amount of blood. :hugs:

Congrats eyemom,

Another girl. Splendid... And proof that not every sch baby is a boy!

I'm sure your daughter will make a super sister.

Ferreoroche-partner in crime will probably best describe two little boys! :haha: my nephews are a couple of years apart, and best friends still. They are approaching 8-10 now. It's lovely how they look out for each other, and play so well.

Ziggie-how are things today? It may not even be your sch causing slight spotting-I bled with dd1 from cervical erosion, which is harmless and due to hormonal changes. Maybe it's even a tiny bit of blood that was from your now healed sch finally making it's way out? I have had a couple of spotting incidents since my sch resolved too-perhaps we are just going to get the odd but every now and again :shrug:

Just take your holiday at a leisurely pace and see how things go :flower:

Eyemom-awesome news! A little girl! :pink:

I bet your daughter is thrilled-my eldest so wanted a little sister-she actually started jumping up and down on the sofa when we told her it was a girl! Have you gone girly shopping yet? It's great when you know gender.

Cautiously optimistic about your sch too! Sounds very promising, and I hope your doc is able to tell you it's gone :)

Ferreoroche-yup, bang goes my theory all sch babies are boys...it seems little girls can cause us this worry too :haha:

Quick update from me...I'm being induced tomorrow morning! (18th) I was admitted to hospital yesterday with high blood pressure, headaches and other symptoms of preeclampsia. That and the problems earlier in pregnancy mean they are willing to give him a nudge to get out...he'll be 4 days overdue anyway!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->