Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

Good luck Frizabelle! Your baby is going to be here really soon now :happydance:

Quick update from me...I'm being induced tomorrow morning! (18th) I was admitted to hospital yesterday with high blood pressure, headaches and other symptoms of preeclampsia. That and the problems earlier in pregnancy mean they are willing to give him a nudge to get out...he'll be 4 days overdue anyway!! x

Good luck Frizabelle!

We look forward to some news soon x

Yo_Yo, yeah my DD (I should start saying DD1?!?!?) is so happy! We have a video of her jumping up and down saying she's so excited. :D I haven't done any girly shopping yet. Won't need a lot now I guess. But she can't have ALL hand-me-downs. :) I guess the main thing will be getting stuff for her room. There's nothing wrong with DD's old stuff, but I'd kind of like DD2's room to be her own room, ya know?

Frizzabelle! I started to wish you luck, but then I realized, with the time difference, your LO could very well be here by now??? Wishing you all the best! <3

Baby freddy arrived last night (18th) at 21:50.
I was given a pessary in the morning as I was only 1cm dilated and still quite long. After 6 hours my contractions were 2 mins apart but not extremely painful.....yet.
I was 2cm at this point. Contractions kept coming quickly and getting more intense and was 4cm at 8pm and finally in established labour. Started on the gas and air and by 9pm was 7 cm even though I felt almost ready to push. 50 minutes later he wa born after only 5 minutes of pushing. Had a small issue with blood loss but that seems to have resolved. Definitely more painful than my first birth although only 1hour 50 minutes long! Baby freddy weighed 8lbs 9.5oz and is absolutely perfect. We are over the moon and can't wait to introduce him to his big brother xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
Many congrats Frizzabelle! Well done! What a handsome guy. <3

He is gorgeous! You did amazing honey :)

Congratulations :)

Thank you ladies! I still can't quite believe he is here safe and sound. So much worry for so long but he is worth every single second. I hope all of you ladies get the same wonderful outcome. This group really helped stop me from going insane xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
Aww Frizabelle-he is such a gorgeous baby :) so glad all went well for you, and that you can now finally enjoy him after all the worry.

Oh wow Mara-36 weeks?! Less than a week until your full term! :)

Hi ladies! I was hoping I can join. Yo-Yo referred me. :) Thank you so much!
So, on Sunday, June 15 DH and I DTD and I had some pink blood when I wiped afterwards. The next morning I had a bowel movement and noticed it again. Later that morning I had an internal scan which showed baby and a heart beat. For the rest of the day I had brown spotting that looked like it was mixed with little pieces of tissue. Tuesday I continued to have the same spotting and just wore a pantyliner all day. Come Wednesday morning went #2 again and had bright red blood! I freaked out of course and had another scan that day. The scan showed that I had a blood clot under the baby. The technician didn't give the blood clot a name or didn't measure it. He just basically said pelvic rest and would re-scan me on June 25. I'm still continuing to have brown spotting or a little heavier than spotting since Monday. Whenever I go #2 though it causes red blood but it quickly turns brown shortly after. This week has been so stressful!

I recently had a miscarriage in March. I started with light brown spotting for like 4 days before I had a scan. At 11 weeks plus, the scan showed baby stopped growing at 9 weeks. Since I've been bleeding/spotting, I of course am freaking out. It's so nice to read about your stories and how your babies are doing well.

Hi there! Oh girl I feel like I know how you feel. When I had my m/c, it started with pretty light bleeding too, so every time you see blood, your heart sinks, like "this is it, it's over." But so far so good for me this time. I had my anatomy scan last Monday, and I'm hoping to hear from my Dr this coming Monday that the SCH is GONE. So sorry you're having to deal with this, and it is super scary, but it seems like things turn out okay most of the time. :hugs:

Also, so sorry to hear of your loss. :cry: Really praying that this will be your rainbow.

Hi there! Oh girl I feel like I know how you feel. When I had my m/c, it started with pretty light bleeding too, so every time you see blood, your heart sinks, like "this is it, it's over." But so far so good for me this time. I had my anatomy scan last Monday, and I'm hoping to hear from my Dr this coming Monday that the SCH is GONE. So sorry you're having to deal with this, and it is super scary, but it seems like things turn out okay most of the time. :hugs:

Also, so sorry to hear of your loss. :cry: Really praying that this will be your rainbow.

Thank you for your words of hope. I'm happy all is well with your baby. Praying that your SCH is all gone! Keep us updated.

Question, My Dr. had me start taking baby aspirin 81mg starting on Monday. Should I stop taking that now that I'm bleeding? She suggested that I continue taking it.

Question, My Dr. had me start taking baby aspirin 81mg starting on Monday. Should I stop taking that now that I'm bleeding? She suggested that I continue taking it.

Welcome baby feva.

Sorry to hear of your previous loss and your current issues.

I had a MMC last year, and this is my rainbow baby. I spotted once at 11+1 went for a scan absolutely hysterical. Baby was fine, then I hemorrhaged at 11+6 in the middle of the night. Hospital told me I was miscarrying, but after 12 hour wait for scan, baby was still fine... Just this damn sch.

I was on total rest during the bleeding and took it really easy for many weeks later (no sex,no heavy lifting, no extensive walking), but I am 34+5 now with sch still in there but behaving.

Baby is growing normally and everything at the mo is as it would be for a 34 week pregnancy.

Sch's are terrifying, seeing spotting/bleeding in early pregnancy is not easy at all, especially after a previous loss, but most babies seem completely oblivious to their presence... It is just us mums who stress!

I will keep everything crossed that your next scan is fine, and the spotting eases soon.

P.s.. When I was spotting, a #2 always sparked another bright red bleed for a short time. Was infuriating, but you gotta go right?

Babyfeva-nice to see you again. You'll find this board really helpful and supportive :flower:

Ferreoroche-was the same for me...a visit to the toilet for a number two used to scare me :blush:

Eyemom-not long until your doctor gives you a heads up on the sch. Fingers crossed for you.

Hope everyone else is doing ok :)

Ferrero, I don't know if it dawned on me how close you are to meeting your baby! Yay! It's amazing how other people's pregnancies can seem to fly by!

Yo_Yo yes I'm excited. My bleeding was always light so I'm optimistic. Hope you're doing well.

Do you ladies think that taking Colace or some kind of stool softener would keep the red blood at bay after going to the bathroom? I think Colace is on my "safe list," which is why I mention it, though I don't know about elsewhere in the world or other names for it.

Babyfeva, sorry not trying to ignore your question, I just don't know what to tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->