Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

Question, My Dr. had me start taking baby aspirin 81mg starting on Monday. Should I stop taking that now that I'm bleeding? She suggested that I continue taking it.

Welcome baby feva.

Sorry to hear of your previous loss and your current issues.

I had a MMC last year, and this is my rainbow baby. I spotted once at 11+1 went for a scan absolutely hysterical. Baby was fine, then I hemorrhaged at 11+6 in the middle of the night. Hospital told me I was miscarrying, but after 12 hour wait for scan, baby was still fine... Just this damn sch.

I was on total rest during the bleeding and took it really easy for many weeks later (no sex,no heavy lifting, no extensive walking), but I am 34+5 now with sch still in there but behaving.

Baby is growing normally and everything at the mo is as it would be for a 34 week pregnancy.

Sch's are terrifying, seeing spotting/bleeding in early pregnancy is not easy at all, especially after a previous loss, but most babies seem completely oblivious to their presence... It is just us mums who stress!

I will keep everything crossed that your next scan is fine, and the spotting eases soon.

P.s.. When I was spotting, a #2 always sparked another bright red bleed for a short time. Was infuriating, but you gotta go right?

Thank you for giving me hope. I'm glad all is well with you and baby. Hopefully I can share my success story several months from now.

I think my concern is that my hcg levels early on never doubled so that's another added stress.

Question, My Dr. had me start taking baby aspirin 81mg starting on Monday. Should I stop taking that now that I'm bleeding? She suggested that I continue taking it.

Welcome baby feva.

Sorry to hear of your previous loss and your current issues.

I had a MMC last year, and this is my rainbow baby. I spotted once at 11+1 went for a scan absolutely hysterical. Baby was fine, then I hemorrhaged at 11+6 in the middle of the night. Hospital told me I was miscarrying, but after 12 hour wait for scan, baby was still fine... Just this damn sch.

I was on total rest during the bleeding and took it really easy for many weeks later (no sex,no heavy lifting, no extensive walking), but I am 34+5 now with sch still in there but behaving.

Baby is growing normally and everything at the mo is as it would be for a 34 week pregnancy.

Sch's are terrifying, seeing spotting/bleeding in early pregnancy is not easy at all, especially after a previous loss, but most babies seem completely oblivious to their presence... It is just us mums who stress!

I will keep everything crossed that your next scan is fine, and the spotting eases soon.

P.s.. When I was spotting, a #2 always sparked another bright red bleed for a short time. Was infuriating, but you gotta go right?

Thank you for giving me hope. I'm glad all is well with you and baby. Hopefully I can share my success story several months from now.

I think my concern is that my hcg levels early on never doubled so that's another added stress.

I think no matter what, you would be concerned about the first trimester. All my children were conceived through ivf which made me even more mental during the first 12 weeks because I knew the financial and emotional cost of trying again.

I wondered about a stool softener to try and reduce the pushing during bowel movements, but I have to say I bled even when it wasn't a strain. Maybe just bowels and uterus are too close together to really prevent it.

I'll cross everything you are going to make it.

Ladies, I think I maybe miscarried! My bleeding last night was so heavy that it soaked through my jeans. I felt a huge clot drop in the toilet. I had moderate cramping too. Today, I still have some red bleeding but cramps are mild. I guess I won't get answers until tomorrow.

Ladies, I think I maybe miscarried! My bleeding last night was so heavy that it soaked through my jeans. I felt a huge clot drop in the toilet. I had moderate cramping too. Today, I still have some red bleeding but cramps are mild. I guess I won't get answers until tomorrow.

Babyfeva, please don't panic.

Did the red blood "gush or flood" like someone turned the tap on? Did it calm down quite soon after it started?

I obviously can't say whether you have or not, but it is quite normal to "gush" bright red blood with an sch. You can also lose clots and have some cramps as the blood irritates the uterus.

How are you now? Has it calmed or are you still bleeding and cramping a lot?

Did the red blood "gush or flood" like someone turned the tap on? Did it calm down quite soon after it started?

I obviously can't say whether you have or not, but it is quite normal to "gush" bright red blood with an sch. You can also lose clots and have some cramps as the blood irritates the uterus.

While I was at dinner, whenever I moved or shifted I felt a gush. Once I got home and checked it was soaked through to my jeans. I felt one big gush and out came a large clot. Couldn't tell how big it was because the toilet was filled with blood. I had smaller clots and just like a really really heavy period type bleed. My cramps were moderate not like labor. Today I am still bleeding but it's lighter. I don't feel any gushes or clots. Also this morning I had very mild cramps but they've seemed to pretty much go away. Maybe because I've been resting. I have no idea what's going on but last night I was pretty convinced I miscarried.

This sounds very much like my bleed babyfeva. I haven't been diagnosed with an sch but pretty sure that's what it is. Don't lose hope just yet hun, wait until the morning xx

Ladies I haven't posted about myself yet but have been lurking and I know Yo-Yo has read my thread in first tri.

I had quite a bad bleed with clots about 10 days ago. I was convinced I had miscarried but at a scan a couple of days later baby's hb was found. I had some brown spotting for a couple of days after the bleed then nothing between last Saturday and last Wednesday. Since then there has been brown blood every time I wipe in varying amounts. No red blood since.

I haven't been diagnosed with an sch but then the sonographer was struggling to get a good look because apparently my womb is tipped.

Does this sounds like an sch to you? I am so afraid I'm going to get to the 12 week scan only to be told baby has already passed :(

This sounds very much like my bleed babyfeva. I haven't been diagnosed with an sch but pretty sure that's what it is. Don't lose hope just yet hun, wait until the morning xx

Thanks Maise!

While I was at dinner, whenever I moved or shifted I felt a gush. Once I got home and checked it was soaked through to my jeans. I felt one big gush and out came a large clot. Couldn't tell how big it was because the toilet was filled with blood. I had smaller clots and just like a really really heavy period type bleed. My cramps were moderate not like labor. Today I am still bleeding but it's lighter. I don't feel any gushes or clots. Also this morning I had very mild cramps but they've seemed to pretty much go away. Maybe because I've been resting. I have no idea what's going on but last night I was pretty convinced I miscarried.

Do you have a scan booked for tomorrow?

Only that will tell you what is happening, but as I said, my sch started with light spotting which stopped, then out of nowhere a bright red gush in the middle of the night. So this is all within the scope of "normal" for an sch

I'll cross everything it is your sch bleeding out and that your baby i

Babyfeva-any news? Just saw your post :hugs:

I was convinced I'd miscarried as there was so much blood. Hoping all is well with you

SCH totally gone! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Will still be popping in to cheer you ladies on. :hugs:

Eyemom-I knew it! :) fantastic news, really pleased for you...now enjoy your pregnancy :)

Half way there today I see! :)

Had my scan today-I love this little guy so much already :) no sign of clot again here either, but she could see me contracting. I'm getting irregular contractions due to an irratable uterus-boy they hurt.

Sharing a pic

image.jpg

Oh happy 35 weeks Ferreoroche! Can't believe you'll be full term in just 14 days. Your so near to having your baby :)

Oh happy 35 weeks Ferreoroche! Can't believe you'll be full term in just 14 days. Your so near to having your baby :)

Thanks. Having a crappy day.

Have been up all night with painful braxton hicks. Baby has been moving really violently like he is trying to get out. I was shattered when I woke up this morning but the wriggling and tightening wouldn't go away.

Was due to be collected by a taxi at 11.30am to take me to work for first time in 6 months, just to say goodbye, but by the time the tightenings had slowed the taxi was here, 30 mins early.

Was ok at work, but this evening it has all come back again with the shakes. Feel hungry, but no room in tummy, dehydrated and hot.

Would suspect early labour if the tightenings were regular, but I don't think they are... Just frequent and hurt.

Anyhow, hoping it calms down soon as I'm knackered.

Thanks. Having a crappy day.

Have been up all night with painful braxton hicks. Baby has been moving really violently like he is trying to get out. I was shattered when I woke up this morning but the wriggling and tightening wouldn't go away.

Was due to be collected by a taxi at 11.30am to take me to work for first time in 6 months, just to say goodbye, but by the time the tightenings had slowed the taxi was here, 30 mins early.

Was ok at work, but this evening it has all come back again with the shakes. Feel hungry, but no room in tummy, dehydrated and hot.

Would suspect early labour if the tightenings were regular, but I don't think they are... Just frequent and hurt.

Anyhow, hoping it calms down soon as I'm knackered.

:hugs: the last few weeks are definitely the hardest-this heat isn't helping I'm sure. Keep drinking water and try to stay where it's cool.
You really haven't long left, and you get something amazing at the end of all this feeling rubbish.
Ice lollies are great for keeping cool by the way...I've been pinching the kids lollies today.

Hope tomorrow's a better day :flower:

Hey ladies, doctor confirmed miscarriage today. Such a crappy day. Birth announcements and gender reveals from friends broke my heart today. Dr. thinks she was able to collect a piece of the baby's sac and is sending it off for genetic testing. Hopefully I can get some answers soon.

Wishing you all the very best. Yo-Yo, beautiful picture of your little one. He's precious.

Ferroroche-hope you're feeling better soon!

eyemom-congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->