Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

Oh babyfeva I've been on pins and needles looking for your update. I am so very sorry. :cry: I hope you can find some answers and some little bit of peace somehow. Big time hugs.

Oh babyfeva I've been on pins and needles looking for your update. I am so very sorry. :cry: I hope you can find some answers and some little bit of peace somehow. Big time hugs.

Thank you so much eyemom! I truly appreciate it.

Hey ladies, doctor confirmed miscarriage today. Such a crappy day. Birth announcements and gender reveals from friends broke my heart today. Dr. thinks she was able to collect a piece of the baby's sac and is sending it off for genetic testing. Hopefully I can get some answers soon.

Wishing you all the very best. Yo-Yo, beautiful picture of your little one. He's precious.

Ferroroche-hope you're feeling better soon!

eyemom-congrats!

Just popped on to see how everyone is doing as its been a while and I saw this post. Just wanted to say how sorry I am to read this and wish you recovery, answers and peace. :hugs:

Thank you so much eyemom! I truly appreciate it.

Oh babyfeva, I'm so sorry. I really hoped the bleeding was just your sch.

Please look after yourself during this time and I hope they can give you some answers. :cry:

Hey ladies, doctor confirmed miscarriage today. Such a crappy day. Birth announcements and gender reveals from friends broke my heart today. Dr. thinks she was able to collect a piece of the baby's sac and is sending it off for genetic testing. Hopefully I can get some answers soon.

Wishing you all the very best. Yo-Yo, beautiful picture of your little one. He's precious.

eyemom-congrats!

Just popped on to see how everyone is doing as its been a while and I saw this post. Just wanted to say how sorry I am to read this and wish you recovery, answers and peace. :hugs:

Hmommy,

I was just thinking of you yesterday.

How are you and those twins of yours? I was sure you must be having them any day now. Hope you are feeling ok. I'm struggling with just the one on board right now.

Had my scan today-I love this little guy so much already :) no sign of clot again here either, but she could see me contracting. I'm getting irregular contractions due to an irratable uterus-boy they hurt.

Sharing a pic

View attachment 777811

Lovely pic YoYo,

He is just perfect already.

I know all about irregular contractions right now. Gosh aren't they a pain?

eyemom-congrats!

Oh no :-( I'm so sorry honey. My thoughts are with you right now. :hugs: and I hope they can give you some answers with the tests.
Gentle hugs x

eyemom-congrats!

Hmommy,

How are you and those twins of yours? I was sure you must be having them any day now. Hope you are feeling ok. I'm struggling with just the one on board right now.

Hi there! Yep, just playing the waiting game right now. Our hospital has a policy of mandatory nicu time for any babies born at 35.5 weeks or less, so for us that means trying to make it to next Thursday then it's go time!! Lol... I'm just feeling really heavy, short of breath and restless now. :wacko: Just want to meet these little monsters!! :happydance:

Are you all ready? Anything still on the to do list?

Hmommy-yay your going to have two beautiful babies so soon now :)can't wait for the update when they arrive!
Good luck :flower:

Ziggie-how are things going? You back off your holiday yet?

eyemom-congrats!

Hmommy,

Hi there! Yep, just playing the waiting game right now. Our hospital has a policy of mandatory nicu time for any babies born at 35.5 weeks or less, so for us that means trying to make it to next Thursday then it's go time!! Lol... I'm just feeling really heavy, short of breath and restless now. :wacko: Just want to meet these little monsters!! :happydance:

Are you all ready? Anything still on the to do list?

I think most things are ready, except my hospital bag is only half packed .. I have packed baby stuff, but not my own as I am still using everything... So am planning to buy some travel sized toiletries to go in and write a list of everything else that needs to be packed on the day so my hubby can grab it all.

Have had the odd false start this week... Which at 35 weeks is just a bit too early, so freaked me out a bit, but thankfully it died down.

Looking forward to your update though. Hope they behave themselves until next week then come along soon so you don't end up too uncomfortable.

So SCH is gone, but I had a bit of spotting again yesterday morning!?!?!? ](*,)](*,)](*,) What in the world. Just had a normal scan a week ago, and haven't had sex, so I just don't even know. No cramping, and have felt baby move several times since then, but it's just so unnerving.

So SCH is gone, but I had a bit of spotting again yesterday morning!?!?!? ](*,)](*,)](*,) What in the world. Just had a normal scan a week ago, and haven't had sex, so I just don't even know. No cramping, and have felt baby move several times since then, but it's just so unnerving.

Sorry to hear that eyemom :flower: was it red or brown? Good that your feeling movement though, hopefully that gives you some comfort.

Have you contacted your OB? I would try and get them to take a look at you and maybe try get an ultrasound. Until then, I'd rest up and take it easy if you can.
:hugs:

Sorry to hear that eyemom :flower: was it red or brown? Good that your feeling movement though, hopefully that gives you some comfort.

Have you contacted your OB? I would try and get them to take a look at you and maybe try get an ultrasound. Until then, I'd rest up and take it easy if you can.
:hugs:

I still went in to work. :-/ But it's not an overly busy day, so I can sit more than usual. It always looks like more in my underwear than what it probably is. It was a very small amount of red mixed with brown mixed with discharge. Nothing ever came off when I wiped. I had seen a tiny strand of pink earlier that morning, but it was just like what I'd seen ~3 weeks ago which the nurse said was no concern and probably not even pregnancy-related. But then more later in the day.

Since it still wasn't near as much as the nurse said to look out for when I asked her about the previous incident, and I wasn't having any other symptoms, I wasn't even going to call. But DH asked me to. I sent a message early this morning, but when the nurse replied, she said the Dr was out today but she'd run it by him tomorrow. Until then, just keep an eye on things and let her know if anything worsens. But I haven't had the tiniest hint of blood since yesterday before 1 pm.

TMI alert: I hadn't had sex, but I did have an orgasm (external stimulation/no penetration). So I wonder if that could have brought it on. I don't know, I guess we'll see what the Dr says tomorrow. I am so glad I'm far enough along to feel her wiggling around now. That does help. And I'm reassured by the lack of other symptoms. I just hope all is well with my cervix.

Ok got a reply already.

Hi _____ ~
Dr. ______ has reviewed your message. He states that with a normal sono, no need at this time for any additional follow up. He recommends nothing per vagina for at least 48 hrs after last bleed. Call or go to L&D for heavy bleeding.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Leah

TMI alert: I hadn't had sex, but I did have an orgasm (external stimulation/no penetration). So I wonder if that could have brought it on. I don't know, I guess we'll see what the Dr says tomorrow. I am so glad I'm far enough along to feel her wiggling around now. That does help. And I'm reassured by the lack of other symptoms. I just hope all is well with my cervix.

Yup, doctors told me no sex, no orgasms, no exercise, no heavy lifting.

Orgasms still cause the uterus to tense and cramp, which isn't good for SCHs. And also, my SCH wasn't visible after 8 weeks but I continued to have fresh, bright red gushers until about 12-13 weeks. I was finally cleared of my SCH by 17 weeks though. :hugs:

Yeah that's what's weird. Other than the scantest little strand a few weeks ago (it was like take the most fine tip pen you can find, make a line for a 2-3 mm, and that's it), which the nurse said probably wasn't even pregnancy related, I hadn't had any bleeding whatsoever in over 10 weeks. And I was cleared of my SCH at my 19 week scan (which was the first one I had since my scan at 9+6 where they said it looked like it was resolving). Mine was very small to begin with, I think just over 1 cm in the largest dimension, and it never amounted to more than light spotting on a handful of days. I was never given any restrictions other than no heavy lifting and no strenuous exercise. They never even put me on pelvic rest, though I did put myself on pelvic rest early on b/c I was just more comfortable that way. I knew orgasms could cause those things, but I had every reason to believe I was in the clear.

Yeah that's what's weird. Other than the scantest little strand a few weeks ago (it was like take the most fine tip pen you can find, make a line for a 2-3 mm, and that's it), which the nurse said probably wasn't even pregnancy related, I hadn't had any bleeding whatsoever in over 10 weeks. And I was cleared of my SCH at my 19 week scan (which was the first one I had since my scan at 9+6 where they said it looked like it was resolving). Mine was very small to begin with, I think just over 1 cm in the largest dimension, and it never amounted to more than light spotting on a handful of days. I was never given any restrictions other than no heavy lifting and no strenuous exercise. They never even put me on pelvic rest, though I did put myself on pelvic rest early on b/c I was just more comfortable that way. I knew orgasms could cause those things, but I had every reason to believe I was in the clear.

Argh, eyemom. How annoying for you... No one wants to see blood of any kind and when your sch has resolved it's so frustrating to see more.

Maybe it is from the cervix or something and your orgasm has just kicked it off. Do you know if your placenta is low? Is the only other reason I can think of for random 2nd trimester bleeding

How are things today Eyemom? Anymore spotting?

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"