Sch group (Subchorionic Hematoma)

I think cramps are part and parcel of having sch. When mine get bad I have my dh rub the bottom of my feet. For some reason that really works. Also need to remember that cramps can come from constipation and indigestion. My absolute worst cramps usually led to a bowel movement within the half hour.

I started to get some dull cramps this afternoon in my lower abdomen, but I too am all having lower back pain the comes and goes...I am not sure whether this has to do with sch, as I have not been spotting at all for two days now... do you think this is just round lig stretching pain? I am starting to freak out as some women seem to associate lower back pain in the first trimester with MC :p

I get lower back pain all the time. I mean, I have a chronic hip injury that also affects my back but I don't think it's the horrible thing that some people make it out to be. Definitely pay attention to see if it's getting progressively worse but some cramping and back pain is normal. Mine is also associated with constipation so who knows? I just lie down when my pains pick up. Some of the cramps and back pains have eased the further I get into the second trimester. Now I just have to deal with ligament pains and those can get nasty! lol

Mmmm.. thanks Ashley, more just wondering if it attaches in a similar location (if it's against the wall of the gest sac) but we'll see I guess! Bleeding is still heavier (light bleeding really) than it was cos of my silly decision! That's not happening til his is gone, that's for sure!

I get really bad cramps when getting "fuller" too, so that could be it? Otherwise, i think they are just a part of pregnancy too :)

Still bleeding... I sat up and watched a movie tonight and was bleeding heavy by the end of it again, well, mediumish, just feels heavy compared to spotting. I've had clots again today, but brown again generally so that's good. I feel really lost at the moment. This feels like the only forum I fit! The other ones I go on have woman at 30+ weeks saying "I'm still exercising" (I'm thinking, I've barely done anything in weeks), or I'm so sick of nausea (yes, I kno it's hard (gluten intolerance has left me with an understanding of that!!) but I feel like I don't compare) or first tri here where the discussions exist around spotting once (an being told to go to the hospital EVERY time) or symptoms. I wish I fitted in nicely, but I don't. I'm scared to get excited as I don't know what's going to happen yet, and sick of feeling like the outsider/drama queen in my group if friends who know... I'm over it already and I know it's barely started yet!

I get really bad cramps when getting "fuller" too, so that could be it? Otherwise, i think they are just a part of pregnancy too :)

Still bleeding... I sat up and watched a movie tonight and was bleeding heavy by the end of it again, well, mediumish, just feels heavy compared to spotting. I've had clots again today, but brown again generally so that's good. I feel really lost at the moment. This feels like the only forum I fit! The other ones I go on have woman at 30+ weeks saying "I'm still exercising" (I'm thinking, I've barely done anything in weeks), or I'm so sick of nausea (yes, I kno it's hard (gluten intolerance has left me with an understanding of that!!) but I feel like I don't compare) or first tri here where the discussions exist around spotting once (an being told to go to the hospital EVERY time) or symptoms. I wish I fitted in nicely, but I don't. I'm scared to get excited as I don't know what's going to happen yet, and sick of feeling like the outsider/drama queen in my group if friends who know... I'm over it already and I know it's barely started yet!

I'm sorry you're still bleeding inperfected but brown is good!

And feeling lost, I can relate to that..I feel like everything has been on hold since I first started bleeding, as if life is in slow motion...I'm just existing to get through this. You can probably tell I'm having a bad day! I've have been quite successfully blanking it all out for the last few days but I have my scan tomorrow and also seeing a consultant so am SUPER STRESSED!!! :growlmad:

Hugs for the scan hope... I hope all will go perfect, how many weeks will you be? It's good you get to see a consultant though, I dont get anything other than my (not so great) midwife...:( unless she needs to refer me I guess

Thanks inperfected :flower: I'm 18 weeks now so really hope that it's getting better.

Not sure when or why they decide to refer. I think maybe when you start getting a bit further on.. how far are you now?

Ahhh I can only imagine how nervous you must be at this point, but as long as the bleed is brown, it should be fine and hopefully it means your clot is being bled out! I feel like the most obscure pregnant woman, lol, unable to enjoy it at all, scared and worried all the time, and on top of that if at some point I was oked to exercise, etc, etc I think I would just be too paranoid after this :p Maybe we are well rewarded with a movie like delivery after this!! :haha:

Thanks inperfected :flower: I'm 18 weeks now so really hope that it's getting better.

Not sure when or why they decide to refer. I think maybe when you start getting a bit further on.. how far are you now?

Good luck with your scan!!! :happydance:

The cramps seemed to ease last night when I got to sleep. This mosrning slowly they showed up again, and now I get them mainly in my vagina....ugh....but happily less back pain...but this is...ughhhhhhhh

Ugh. Vagina cramps are the worst! Try not to worry as odds are it's simply ligaments stretching. Vaginal pain, I've read, is actually a common pregnancy symptom. But I do freak a bit each time thanks to my history with bleeds (now 5 weeks without anything...fx'd it continues that way) and now my placenta abruption.

I totally get the feelings of frustration and loneliness. I've been under house arrest since my bfp and don't get very many visitors. I spent the every stinkin' day of my entire First Trimester wondering if today would be the day I lost my baby. I went to the ER at least once a week because of a major bleed with clots. Then, just after my doctor told me I was ready to resume normal activity I had another bleed at 14 weeks which was a heavy flow but no clots. By that time I just assumed my baby was OK but I knew I'd be on bed rest for a looooong time after that.

Living day-to-day in a pregnancy is soooo hard and quite the emotional roller coaster. But after each successful scan I start to feel that much better and let myself get a little bit more excited about my baby-to-be. Hubby and I actually bought a crib and got the matching dresser when I originally said I wanted to wait for Third Trimester because I was afraid of jinxing it. I even bought a little onesie for the baby.

It does get a bit easier as time goes on. And it helps to have a place like this to vent with others who understand! ((hugs))

hope, good luck with your scan. I'm sure you'll see a bouncy, healthy little bubs and you'll fall in love even more!

Mmm hope, I think it's a bit different here because I'm in New Zealand :) I'm 11 weeks tomorrow.

I got some more cramping and lower back pain, it was 7/10, similar to AF symptoms, so I called my Dr. he said that any pain is actually a contraction, to keep bedrest, and try to relax. No spotting. The idea of having a contraction so early freaked my out. Today I had one that had me in pain for almost an hour... Any of your doctors mentioned contractions this early? :(

What about cramping that lasts a longer period of time like yours Nikad? Surely a contraction wouldnt last an hour straight?! I know none of mine ever did with my 2 other kids! But maybe its different in early pregnancy??
I have been on bedrest, pretty much the whole shebang, for 2 days now. I have had no cramping and my bleeding has gone to just brown spotting. I try to only get up if I really have to, like using the bathroom, going to the kitchen. Im trying to space out my showers too, which I guess isnt a big deal since Im not going out anyway!! My husband is working, but has been getting off work earlier so when my kids get up they are pretty good by themselves. My oldest is almost 5 so she helps my 2 year old. Of course this only for a little while before my husband get home.

And I have been stressing too thinking about the possibility of being on bedrest for a very long time. I cant imagine doing this more than just a couple weeks, but 6 months!! Im so hoping we can all heal quickly!! But I think that even if my Dr says its gone, that I will still be scared to just start resuming normal activity for fear that 1)it really hasnt healed, he just couldnt see signs of it 2) having it come back.
I wonder if I really will ever feel comfortable with this pregnancy.
Anyway I am praying for all of us girls going through this.

Aww, nikad! Maybe you could possibly takesome extra fibre? I know any constipation put in me pain with severe crampz

And drink lots and lots of water. Bed rest can make constipation worse so it's important to get extra fibre and fluids and to move when you can.

But I don't think all pains are contractions. Even when I was in the hospital last week with bad pains the doctors were chalking up the pains to round-ligament pains and weakening pelvic tendons. And even if it is a contraction it could be a Braxton Hick.

What about cramping that lasts a longer period of time like yours Nikad? Surely a contraction wouldnt last an hour straight?! I know none of mine ever did with my 2 other kids! But maybe its different in early pregnancy??

Yeah i thought the same thing, the pain was varying in intensity throughout the whole hour though. Fortunately it has been almost 5 hours with no more pains. but the only thought of contractions this early just brings thoughts of mc :p keep it up with the bedrest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->