Schocked!!

Tschock

Reaction score
Did a hpt back in June....did several actually lol...( I think I'm the leader of the POAS club )...most were from the dollar store. The ones from the dollar store gave a very faint positive, so I tried some more expensive brands...BFN's on those ones. Still "felt" prego and decided to wait. About 3 days later ( 3 days before AF was due) got AF.....at least I thought it was AF....AF was late yesterday...had a few hpt's stuck in a drawer and thought "why not? What have I got to lose?" DH and I have been trying forever (in our 40's now) and we had given up hope after 3 miscarriages (last one 2 years ago) and after having taken all of those fertility pills etc.
So I whipped one out (dollar store kind) and began the ritual. Within an eye blink it was a :bfp: !!! So I grabbed one of the expensive ones...to make sure...I mean,who believes a dollar store test right? :bfp: again!!! W00t!!!
Have an ob/gyn appt. for Thursday...they get you in faster when you're old lol
But in the meantime...I'm trying to figure out if I'm one or two months along...were the dollar store ones right last month? Guess only an u/s will tell....ugh..lol Guess I should have POAS a few weeks ago....:dohh:

Fabulous news, so pleased for you both. Hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy....x.

That's brilliant. What a fabulous surprise.
:happydance:

Congrats ... And dont drive yourself mad trying to guess lol ...
Iam in the same situation and really havent got a clue so waiting for my first scan on Friday , I give up trying to guess now lol . xx

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Keep us posted! :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats

You will get an early scan to tell you have far on hopefully

Congrats - you'll have to update us so we all know now! xx

Thats wonderful!

Such a long awaited and wanted baby!

Congrats to you both!!!

Enjoy sweetie! x x

Excellent news hun, congrats to you and your DH. Hope you have a great 9 months:hugs:

Congratulations on your :bfp: hun. Here's to a happy and healthy 9mths:happydance::happydance:

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/crycon69/congratulations-3.gif

Brillant news!!!

Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back