Sea Air or just fresh air in general???

lucylu79

Reaction score
LO slept brilliantly during a trip to the coast and for the first day back but now we are back to 2hrly feeds.

My mother is banging on about the 'sea air' but I was thinking could it be fresh air in general or just a 'good couple of days'.

I've noticed that LO is drinking less quantities but wants to feed more often, its the same during the day and through the night. Could it be a little growth spurt?? (LO was 8 weeks on sat)

Anyone experienced anything like it??:shrug:

Lots of fresh air, sea or not, is reported to help you sleep, and so is being busy in new places, which could account for the sleep! The feeding does sound like you could be in for a growth spurt now, though.

Thanks for that reply, I'm currently waiting for the Asda man to bring my shopping and once he's been LO and I are off for a long walk, god knows I could use the exercise!!!! xx

I do think there's something about sea air, it's more "bracing" and I always sleep great if I've been to the coast. Agree with above post, sounds like a growth spurt!

A lot of people do always say about sea air but when i take the LO out for a long walk he sleeps for hours and hours so i think fresh air in general works great!

I find sea air makes me hungry lol...

I think its a mixture of fresh air and like cabaretmum2b said busy days and seeing new things. When we went to skegvegas with alfie a few weeks back it was like we didnt have a baby he was so sleepy all of the time.

<3

I am a street away from the beach... We all sleep like we are in coma! Gotta be some truth in it lol!

Also just to add what my hv said that on a run up to a growth spurt they release a hormone which can make them more sleepy and eat a little less before the spurt comes into action where they drink/eat like monsters xx

I find sea air makes me hungry lol...

I think its a mixture of fresh air and like cabaretmum2b said busy days and seeing new things. When we went to skegvegas with alfie a few weeks back it was like we didnt have a baby he was so sleepy all of the time.

<3

just because you can smell fish and chips:rofl:

op, definitely sounds like you could be headed for a growth spurt, i think lots of activity is most probably made him so tired:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->