• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

LOL i am getting soooooo excited....has everyone done their questionnaires?? we need to find out whos got who now!!!!

I might of missed this as i've only been bobbing in and out just recently (mad busy, heavy workload :hissy:) so apologies if i have but do we know who's organisng it yet? So we know who to send our address to? Are partners being issued on the 1st?

Any news on this?Need to get ordering soon :rofl:

Yeah when do we get to know? We ought to get on with it what with all these silly postmen :lol:.

yeah it might take a week or two to get from NZ to the UK!!!!

Just got Ellies message, so once i know what she needs me to do i'll get it sorted, will try and get it done asap so your not all left hanging :lol:

ok we need to all send holly our addresses so she can start getting us all paired up, she says we have 48hrs to send her it then she will start so send her your addresses girlies :happydance:

bring on the nappy santa haha

x

Alright so the addresses to polo_princess and then she will send us the address and name of the person we get the nappy for am i right?!

Do we also send the receipts to her?

yep send her your name and address and in a couple of days she will send you the name and address of the person you will be santa to

no send the receipts to me hun

x

I have just read in Henny's journal that she is away for 5 days - what about her address?

Ladies to keep it as simple as possible i have updated the questionairre thread with the info on pm'ing me and updating to say you've recieved them. i have also made it a temp sticky until all of the pm's are sent out so its easier for everyone to keep track :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/206738-secret-nappy-santa-questionnaire.html

Kirsten ... you say someone is away? Have they gone already?

It says in her journal that she is going away today, so I don't know if she is gone already. It's Faerie off the list.

Just to add - she is very reliable and I'm sure will def give you her address when she gets back - I have posted stuff to her before and she is fine. So you could just send someone her name for now? Oh and she lives in France too. :)

Do you still have her address in an old pm or anything?

If not its not a huge bother, we can either wait untl she is back before i send the pm's or i can just pm someone her name with address to follow

I gather everyone was ok with posting to France?

Yeah I think everyone said they were fine with it. I used to have her address but must have deleted it :(.

Maybe send someone her name with address to follow? Hopefully they would be ok with that.

I live in NZ so i think everyone was ok posting overseas?!

If not maybe PM Holly and then she can match up according :)

I'm sure no-one has a prob with posting overseas. Maybe put it in the sticky thread at the top so people can say if they mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->