secret nappy santa *let me know youve received it*

:rofl:

have you seen the strawberry shortcake one they do? Uber cute!

:yipee: i think my nappy might have come :happydance:

...however I got the purple (yes purple) card of doom :hissy: It's something recorded delivery anyway and it's the only other thing i can think of that i'm expecting. Hopefully gonna be able to get it tomoz :thumbup:

purple?? lol, never seen a purple card of doom??

you must be special

:happydance: so glad ur nappy has come (hopefully)

x

teehee it's a xmassy one with snowflakes and stuff!

haha thats dead good!! i want one lol

ooh u dont have to pay the 50p in december!!

x

no lol but it won't get to the local PO until after xmas now :cry: Hopefully going to be able to go tomorrow on the way to the relys :happydance: I soo hope it's the nappy I'm dead excited! Sad aren't I??! :blush:

haha no, when i got mine i remember paul shouted up at me, ellie youve got a parcel, so i said oooh open it lets see what it is, so he went to open it and send eeh theres a card, and i literally screamed! NO DONT OPEN IT!!! DONT OPEN MY NAPPY!!!!

hahahaha

x

well the parcel wasn't my nappy :cry:

...because it arrived xmas eve :yipee: :happydance:

I got a gorgeous Nature Babies Pocket, its pink and spotty and a Happy Heiny Cloth nappy keyring which i put on my keys straight away, my Oh think i've gone potty :haha:

Thankyou so much to my SS xx

I'm so glad you finally received it and you like it! Bloody RM, they deserve shooting. Apparently they can't track a recorded package unless it's been delivered... stuuupid!

Sofia got the most gorgeous Bib and Tucker nappy from Kirsten and we loves it lots!

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG_3839.jpg

That nappy is so cute Henny! Don't think i've ever seen them before :dohh:

:happydance: Glad it fits her Henny! I was on a mission to find one that no-one else had!!

:D :D :D

Heres my new nature babies nappy, it's just about to in the wash can't wait to try it out!

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e311/Tiggybops/DSCF1886.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->