Selling old toys to pay for new toys

catty

Reaction score
I decided we have far too many toys that dont actually get much use and are a bit young for them so threw them on a fb selling page

so far I have sold -

Fisher price laugh n learn dog for £10

2 little Alfie bears for £6

Tomy piano £4

selection of remote controls and singing books £12

Now just to make £4 more and the wooden farm and figures I was going to buy will pretty much be free :)

still have a heap more that noone has commented on, might take the price down a little tomo and see.

Think about when you put stuff on - I have sold some stuff on facebook and find there is always far more interest straight after payday, so very end/beginning of month. You have reminded me I need to get some more things put on, actually, thank you!

I do the same except we have a huge consignment sale here...just happened a couple weeks ago....and I get rid of toys and clothes she has outgrown. Gives me enough money to buy all her next size clothes and a lot of her Christmas. Good luck and hope it all sells!!

I sold quite a few of dd1's toys (little people and weebles) earlier this year as they just never got played with and it turned out some were quite rare/sought after! I got her the frozen Lego castle instead (she's still a little young but is really getting into Lego now) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->