September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

Poppy was born on the 8th September (wasn't due till the 20th October). No teeth yet but she's sitting up well.

Kathryn was born on 29th Sept.
She has 2 teeth coming through and is really developing into a funny little girl. She chuckles and laughs at loads of things. She loves food and still hates milk.
Still can't bounce herself in jumperoo!!!!!

Zane was born 25th september and he is the funniest little thing he knows how to give a good evil and doesnt take crap off anyone lol

he can bounce in his bouncer but chooses to swing and hit his face instead!:dohh:

he can also play me off against my oh already! if his dad upsets him i pick zane up and shout at his dad and zane then smiles and laughs haha

Kathryn was born on 29th Sept.
She has 2 teeth coming through and is really developing into a funny little girl. She chuckles and laughs at loads of things. She loves food and still hates milk.
Still can't bounce herself in jumperoo!!!!!

Hi Birthday Twin :happydance:

Woo, just seen this thread has picked up! Well done Lilbump for getting Maxs DOB right, i didnt even have to say! :happydance:

Well Maxs third tooth has arrived and he is finally showing some interest in learning to crawl!! He needs to start moving on his own now..hes getting soo frustrated with himself! lol :dohh:

Glad to hear all our September '08 LOs are growing away nicely, the month was definitly one for gorgeous looking babies..they are all so sweet!

xxxx

:dohh: Ive just realised Maxs DOB is in my sig :dohh: :rofl: Im very clever..can i still use baby brain as my excuse? x

LOL Lisa it's called Mummy brain now!!! :rofl:!

Isn't it amazing how close in age they all are but what different stages they are all at?! Like my Daisy has got no teeth at all!!! And some of yours have loads!

God you shouldnt have told me that i'll be using 'Mummy brain' as my excuse from now on! :rofl:

Maxs teeth have all sprouted in the last three weeks! Hes cross teething apparently, hes getting his 'fangs' before the top front two! I must admit it looks a bit odd! :dohh:

How are everyone elses LOs at sitting up, im finding Max to be really lazy with this..he can do it but not for that long!!

xXx

Woo, just seen this thread has picked up! Well done Lilbump for getting Maxs DOB right, i didnt even have to say! :happydance:

Well Maxs third tooth has arrived and he is finally showing some interest in learning to crawl!! He needs to start moving on his own now..hes getting soo frustrated with himself! lol :dohh:

Glad to hear all our September '08 LOs are growing away nicely, the month was definitly one for gorgeous looking babies..they are all so sweet!

xxxx

Lol it says in your siggy :rofl:

Plus, there was 4 of us due the 27th if i remember correctly, you, Angie, Sarah and myself.

Your right about the babies, they're all soo cute!

Emilia really came on with her sitting up all of a sudden. She'll do it for ages now and she only falls if she gets too excited or tries reaching too far. I think sitting her in her bumbo and her highchair really helped tbhx

Thanks thelilbump, i keep putting him in his highchair and he seems to be doing a lot better! :happydance: He wont be long hopefully!

What is a typical days menu for everyones LOs? Max has a bottle in the morning and then breakfast, dinner and tea!!

xXx

Jack can sit unaided. He has started crawling and wanting help standing up, he seems to like being on his feet alot now. He still has no teeth, but i can see loads of em under his gum.

Jack can sit unaided. He has started crawling and wanting help standing up, he seems to like being on his feet alot now. He still has no teeth, but i can see loads of em under his gum.

LOL same here! daisy would let someone walk her around the house all day long!
No teeth here either yet!

What is a typical days menu for everyones LOs? Max has a bottle in the morning and then breakfast, dinner and tea!!

xXx

Daisy has the same, she has totally gone off daytime bottles! Still has her bedtime one though, but just seems to want everyone elses "real" food rather than her own!

I think I have a milky baby lol! Rihanna still has 4 bottles a day and 3 meals and luckily still in the 50th centile weigh wise!! lol

She sprouted 2 teeth in a week Andrea.... blumming hurts now when she bites me ha ha xxx

Helena has about 5-6 bottles a day, usually a rusk, and 3 small meals. Having trouble getting her to drink water, and she is getting constipated a lot.

She is in the 95th percentile for height and head, and 85th percentile for weight so she is a big one! She is still not sleeping through the night as she is hungry :( (Doc said its normal because of her size :( ) How are the other babies doing in the sleep department?

Poppy's on 3 meals a day and is still b'feeding quite a lot. She is sleeping pretty well - from about 8pm till 4 or 5am usually. She gets cheekier by the day ;) She has just started to shake her head at everything - if you say yes or no to her, she shakes her head and laughs. :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->