September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

zane also had 3 meals a day plus pudding then snacks like cucumber and still has around 5 5oz bottles a day lol

we're on 3 meals a day plus Breastmilk inbetween, 3/4 times a day depending. It's taken ages to get her to drink other fluid and she won't have it out of anyhing but her doidy cup but that's a good thing.

As for sleeping through, we've been quite lucky she started from about 6-8 weeks. She's now in a bedtime routine and will go down between 8-30 and 9 and will sleep till anywhere between 7 and 9 so not too bad.

Lol i offered emilia some cucumber the other day, she just held it and looked at it. You could see her thinkin 'what the hell' s this' :rofl:

Thanks thelilbump, i keep putting him in his highchair and he seems to be doing a lot better! :happydance: He wont be long hopefully!

What is a typical days menu for everyones LOs? Max has a bottle in the morning and then breakfast, dinner and tea!!

xXx

Typical days food for Finlay is

6.30 - 7.00am 9 oz follow on milk when he wakes up (usually in bed with me while i have a coffe to wake up lol!)

9 ish 1 slice ov toast or rusk with 2 oz milk

12 - 1 half a tall jar ov mums own recepie heinz with a muller little star fromage frais

4 - 4.30 1 half tall jar ov mums own receipoe heinz again with a muller little star for afters

8 -8.30 9 oz milk then bed

he has water out ov a beaker throughout the day an is really good at takin it prob has 2 beakers full an for snax has organix rice cakes xxx

Thanks thelilbump, i keep putting him in his highchair and he seems to be doing a lot better! :happydance: He wont be long hopefully!

What is a typical days menu for everyones LOs? Max has a bottle in the morning and then breakfast, dinner and tea!!

xXx

Typical days food for Finlay is

6.30 - 7.00am 9 oz follow on milk when he wakes up (usually in bed with me while i have a coffe to wake up lol!)

9 ish 1 slice ov toast or rusk with 2 oz milk

12 - 1 half a tall jar ov mums own recepie heinz with a muller little star fromage frais

4 - 4.30 1 half tall jar ov mums own receipoe heinz again with a muller little star for afters

8 -8.30 9 oz milk then bed

he has water out ov a beaker throughout the day an is really good at takin it prob has 2 beakers full an for snax has organix rice cakes xxx

he also loves celery for teething x

Can i join this one :rofl: i was due 19th but 2 weeks overdue meant jacob was a oct baby but only just (4th) :rofl: can i join all my due date buddys :rofl: XxxX

Sleep is something I cant moan about with Max, he has his tea at around 4:30-5pm, bath, story (bit of playing with daddy inbetween!!) and is in bed by 6pm...we dont hear a peep from him until 6am..so no complaints there! :happydance:

xxx

Sleep is something I cant moan about with Max, he has his tea at around 4:30-5pm, bath, story (bit of playing with daddy inbetween!!) and is in bed by 6pm...we dont hear a peep from him until 6am..so no complaints there! :happydance:

xxx

WOW - that is amazing :happydance:

Can i join this one :rofl: i was due 19th but 2 weeks overdue meant jacob was a oct baby but only just (4th) :rofl: can i join all my due date buddys :rofl: XxxX

Lol Ema course you can hunny. I was expecting you to!

No showing off Jacob's super talents tho :lol: xxx

How are everyone elses LOs at sitting up, im finding Max to be really lazy with this..he can do it but not for that long!!
xXx

Gabbi sits up no problem, but she has a habit of throwing herself backwards so I can't leave her sitting! She can roll all ways, crawls now and has just discovered there's a while new world out of the lounge! lol She made it to the door but there's a very small step, more of a lip really, about 2 1/2 inch high. She was like one of these mechanical toys, when it's hits a solid wall, it keeps moving but doens't go anywhere, she was just like that. Her hands were on the step but her knees were hitting the wall, so just sliding on the laminate. She was so determined, bless her.

Now I've just put a message in the weaning forum, but wondered if some of you, as your LO's are the same age as Gabbi, whether you think she's having too much! She doesn't drink that much milk anymore and I am wondering if it's because she eats so much solid food! Her milk is so important so am worried she won't be getting the nutrition she needs:

8 ish:
whatever milk, normally between 100 - 180 ml (3 3/4 - 6 1/2 oz).
2 - 3 oz cereal, sometimes with 1 oz fruit
The other morning she only had 1 oz!!!

12.30ish:
6 oz food with grated cheese
2 oz fruit
2 oz yogurt

3ish:
whatever milk, between 140 - 180 ml (5 - 6 1/2 oz)
yesterday though, she had 200ml!!!!!!

5.30 - 6ish:
4 oz food
2 oz fruit
2 - 3 oz cereal

7.30 - 9 (depends on how hungry she is):
150 - 200 ml (5 1/2 - 7 1/4 oz)

Do you think I should cut down on her solids to see if she will take more milk?? It's very rare she will turn down her food, she loves it!

She hardly drinks water! She will take it out of a cup, but doesn't really drink any. She used to! At this moment in time, she going round and round in her walker playstation, with her cup in hand laughing! Nutter!!

As for finger food, well, that's a no go at the moment. She will put anything in her mouth, anything she can pick up! BUT, if I give her cucumber or toast, she looks at it as if it's taboo!! She did finally pick up toast the other day, but she just held it up and looked at it!

Another question, sorry. The jars you all use, how much food is in them? Also how much in the yogurt pots??
Thanks girls.

Also, THANK YOU LILBUMP for listing all our September baby birthdays :)

We were due around the same time, all them months talking about September babies. You and Jcob definitely belong here hun :)

Charlie; bless you hunny :hugs: thankyou for suggestin it!

I don't give jars of food, we only have homemade so it'd hard to estimate the weight of her main meals. Her yogurts are about 90g pots and fruit, she'll often eat a whole (large)banana mixed with something like half a kiwi or an ice cube size portion of strawberry.

:rofl:

Daisy stole Jacobs due date, maybe I should pop over to the October thread too!

xxx

Aw thats brill!! Jacob goes to bed at 7.30 and goes tuill 6.30 i dream of the day he does 7 till 7 :D XxX

Well thought i would give an update on jacobs progress :)

hec was 7 months yesterday and is doing brill he has just cut his 7th and 8th teeth this morning :D he can crawl sit unaided since he was about 4 months. he can roll obviously. He pulls himself to stand against the sofa and cot etc. And if i hold his hands he'll walk across the room :D we just got back off long weekend away and all jacob did was want to walk aropund everywhere to see people we even went to a cave and jacob walked the whole way through lol so bought some lil wellies i know they say no hard shoes till he is walking properly but his feet were soaked!!!

As for weaning he is on 3meals a day but has decided he does like baby food any more So i cook with no salt and he has whatever were having plus a bottle in the morning afternoon and night but what he takes varies anything from 3oz-6oz :) So he has a sippy cup that he loves and i give him milk in it at morning snack time so i know he is getting more and then juice with the rest :)

He can say dadadadadad :rofl: and mumumumum but only when crying with my name :rofl: He also can do high 5, clap and if i put music on he 'sings' to it more like screams :rofl:

em../..

he now sleeps through the night after months of him waking 5-7x a night!!

but only downside to everything is he never naps and wants to be on the go 24/7 i cant turn around for 2 seconds and nothing is ever good enough :rofl: my back is killing from having to hold his hand so he can walk :rofl: But its so worth it aint it ?!?! :D XxxX

my back is killing from having to hold his hand so he can walk :rofl: But its so worth it aint it ?!?! :D XxxX

Oh I am with you there! That's all Daisy wants to do now! :dohh:

Aaawww Jacob is doing so well, you must be very proud! You will soon be registering him with Mensa!:hugs:

It bloody kills doesnt it!! I mean all he wants to do is walk everywhere :rofl: We were in town and jacob was walking round shops, the cafe etc etc but as soon as i put him to sit down he would crawl off :dohh: cant keep him still for 2 secs and he only learnt how to crawl on friday!! XxxX

Argh. I must be the only one with a baby that hates to sleep through the night. I was home alone last night so I worked on Operation Get Helena To Sleep Through. She woke at 11, so I gave her a bottle with some pablum hoping it would fill her for the night. She woke at 1 :( I let her whine for 2 hours and then she started to scream, so I gave her 6 more ounces at 3 and then she slept until 6:45.

:( Any tips?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->