**September 2018 testing thread**

Aunt Flow arrived! Sad but prepared and happy to not obsess over it anymore. Doctor confirmed that I am in fact lactating due to slightly elevated prolactin levels. Anyway, congrats ladies and good luck to those of you still in the tww!

Babyfever, Mummy, and TTC, I'm really sorry about AF. I suspect I'll be joining you some time between today and Sunday. Cramping like it's imminent, cervix super low and mega firm. Stark white BFNs. It is really hitting me hard this cycle. I woke up and cried this morning. Mostly because we can't try again for another 6 weeks or so. It feels like the end of the world to skip a cycle when you want to be pregnant so badly. In the grand scheme of things, I know it's not the end of the world. But uggggh. TTC really sucks sometimes.

Awww ladies I am SO sorry about the BFNs....After seven years of BFNS I know all too well how you feel. I do have good news though that might cheer you all up.....

:bfp: !!!!!!!

Stick test is a FRER. Its line showed up the best. I think the pictures aren't that great but the lines are!

The dip tests are progress, so top two are from yesterday, bottom one is today. These are my most sensitive tests...I'm surprised that the FRER has a stronger line. To that, I've never seen a real line on a FRER in my life so I'll take it.

It'll happen for you ladies. I have a unicornuate uterus and only one ovary attached. Unfortunately I had to spend a lot of our equity check from the sale of our CO home to get to this point...but I'm a rarer case than you might all think. Anyway, I'm living proof that it'll happen for you one day.

Attachments

• IMG_2009.jpg
    IMG_2009.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2007.jpg
    IMG_2007.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 39
Wow, you really can't see that line in the picture but it's bold...the FRER got darker as the test dried. Maybe you can see it on this one.

Attachments

• IMG_2015.jpg
    IMG_2015.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 46
Wow Co-Foster, that is so so exciting. Really happy for you and hope this is super duper sticky!

:yipee: :happydance: congratulations co-foster happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

Omg fostermom!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

So so so happy for you!! Wishing you a h&h 9 months!! <3

Congrats foster mom looks just like my 8dpo test!! Xx

Omg ladies I did NOT like catching up this time on AF after AF :hugs:

fostermom congrats :) I must admit I couldn&#8217;t see it until you posted the second pic of frer :) I hate the uploads on this site sometimes

AFM Donor got delayed today so visiting tomorrow now instead then on Sunday, Tuesday(CD20) Ff predicting ovulation day 22 but last month was day 19 so we are going to see on Sunday whether will be Monday or Tuesday visit(depending on tests)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->