@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

@Deethehippy thats the best lol it makes you feel like the environment is tip top haha good luck!!

@Suggerhoney I'm glad your rise is looking So good! Hopefully that’s a good sign for your hormones!

this morning my test was even darker. Because I’m a crazy tester, I will probably test again after work! Lol
Can't wait to see more of your tests! How are you feeling?

Still on the mend. Feel like I forgot to welcome someone.

Sugger your temps look so good hun!! Whatever you are doing. Do it again next cycle. Your body likes it.

Dee hahaha...that was so funny. You must be having a late O. Take advantage of it. My IBS is kicking up too since af is on the way. Hurts dont it? Ugh. You got this though. Peppemint tea can be your beat friend during a flare.

Allogator will you do opk this cycle? Or just try to get some casual bd in around your normal O time?

Sorry if I missed anyone, neck deep in payroll and migraine recovery. I feel like mud.

Hugs

Sugger your temps look so good hun!! Whatever you are doing. Do it again next cycle. Your body likes it.

Dee hahaha...that was so funny. You must be having a late O. Take advantage of it. My IBS is kicking up too since af is on the way. Hurts dont it? Ugh. You got this though. Peppemint tea can be your beat friend during a flare.

Allogator will you do opk this cycle? Or just try to get some casual bd in around your normal O time?

Sorry if I missed anyone, neck deep in payroll and migraine recovery. I feel like mud.

Hugs
IBS sucks and yes I have been swigging back the mint today!
I hope you are feeling better? Migraine is the worst (I have vestibular migraine, asthma and IBS) and these things that can flare here and there are really bothersome!
I usually feel sooo tired after a bad migraine...get plenty of rest and drink a ton of water.
I hope you feel much brighter soon.

Morning ladies - took a bit of time away this weekend but I'm back!

Sugger - I had a July baby and it was hot but not so bad, as someone said people have been having summer babies since the dawn of time. Is a portable AC unit in your budget? That might help. We have central air (but it's on the fritz and may not get us another year!) and I plan to save up for one. They are a little bit pricey but not as much as central air installation. You could use it where you sleep for some nighttime relief. I'm selfishly happy you're trying again, we can try together maybe?

Congrats TB!! That's a BFP!

For me I am CD8. I will probably take an OPK later today just for a baseline. I have a bunch of cheapies. I also sold some clothes online and made some cash so I may invest in some more tests LOL. I don't feel so bad breaking the budget for it when I made extra you know? Hubby had a bit of a rough weekend and rough week at work last week, he really needs to get a handle on his coping skills, he's so up and down it's frustrating. I am hoping this is a good week for him.

I'm so unmotivated at work, I just want to have a nap!

So up for trying with u hon.
I've looked into those portable air con units and they are pricey but I think sometimes people sell them for cheaper on Facebook.
If not I'll just have to get some more fans.
We have a lazy spa so I wud be able to cool down in that in the day.
But its just at night its so humid in the summer.
I had my eldest in August and I didnt even have fans. It was boiling but I got through it.
Pluss here in the UK. We don't really get constant hot weather.
Out heatwaves can last about a month or two but normoly they just last for about a week and then it cools down to a more comfortable temp and then it can get hit again.
We started getting hot weather really early this year in April and then May and June were a mixed bag.
Of some warm days and some cooler rainy days.
It just differs each year.
When I was pregnant with my youngest I was due in October but was induced in September.
And we had a heatwave for 2 whole solid months. It wasnt pleasant but I managed it.
Im getting excited about trying again now.
Been looking at all the summer maternity stuff and its all so nice.
Compared to the winter stuff

@Deethehippy thats the best lol it makes you feel like the environment is tip top haha good luck!!

@Suggerhoney I'm glad your rise is looking So good! Hopefully that’s a good sign for your hormones!

this morning my test was even darker. Because I’m a crazy tester, I will probably test again after work! Lol

Thanks hon. Im really hoping i just had a hormonal imbalance and now everything is back to normol. Hopfully I will continue to get a good rise from now on.

Hugs

Hahaha thanks hon. Tbh I haven't done anything. im not even taking my supplements because I wanna save them for when we try.
Im really wandering if all my problems were a hormonal imbalance and now I've given my body a rest everything is back on track.
Hopfully I get a good rise again next cycle and continue to get good rises from now on. An then hopfully a BFP.
I do have a cold so I hope its not that that's causing my higher temps.
Hope ure head feels better soon hon. Im also a migraine sufferer and have IBS

So I know this is silly but I was just working my due date out of I was to fall next cycle.
I'd be due on 3rd July but wud be induced around the 19th June.
So baby wud be a june bug hehe. Kind if cute.
I know I shudnt even be doing this because im not even pregnant but just curious.
For some reason I just had a strange feeling about next cycle or maybe the cycle after.
It just hit me today.
Prob just wishful thinking tho

hello ladies, how are we all doing today? I guess great. And a big congratulations to everyone getting a positive test and I wish u all good luck.

After getting 10 days of low fertile days and 1 day of high yesterday I finally got my peak fertile day on CD 19. I had a 30 day cycle, so I thought my Ovulation day was CD 16-17 maybe I was wrong I don’t know what’s going on, or maybe the monitor is still messing with me:shock: am confused.

hello ladies, how are we all doing today? I guess great. And a big congratulations to everyone getting a positive test and I wish u all good luck.

After getting 10 days of low fertile days and 1 day of high yesterday I finally got my peak fertile day on CD 19. I had a 30 day cycle, so I thought my Ovulation day was CD 16-17 maybe I was wrong I don’t know what’s going on, or maybe the monitor is still messing with me:shock: am confused.
4B7AA4B3-466B-41FD-A250-17BECF14B997.jpeg 6CCFEF16-1D2A-42B8-AB6F-71779EAD9290.jpeg 594DA268-0EF0-4ECF-9FAE-D1048401FA04.jpeg 41212B2D-3A6F-42D3-8155-B7EC7CE85DC7.jpeg

So I know this is silly but I was just working my due date out of I was to fall next cycle.
I'd be due on 3rd July but wud be induced around the 19th June.
So baby wud be a june bug hehe. Kind if cute.
I know I shudnt even be doing this because im not even pregnant but just curious.
For some reason I just had a strange feeling about next cycle or maybe the cycle after.
It just hit me today.
Prob just wishful thinking tho

I love ur believe and faith, next cycle is definitely yours as for me with the faith that I have, whenever I see any baby stuff I like, I just buy it and keep. lol

@FTale I think I'll do OPK just for my own tracking but I won't be as obsessive about it, and not loop hubby in, just do every second day and O day if I can manage it!

I've never used one of them b4 but it looks supper cool.
I really hope its accurate and u are peaking.

it use to be accurate until three months ago, I never saw any peak days, I thought I wasn’t going to get a peak day in this cycle, and I didn’t wanted to test again today, but I was like let me just test today and then forget testing for the rest of the cycle. I was surprised to get a peak today.

Hi ladies, well it looks like my faint positives must have been a bad batch as I had bloods done and were negative. HCG was <2.
I may still be in the September testing as I took opk tests as well and were blazing Day 16-17. I’m currently day 19 and really hoping one little swimmer made it! BD day 13 & 14.
Still really shocked about my faint positives but I felt like I was ovulating So who knows what was going on! Feel deflated ☹️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->