@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

These are the ones I've ordered
View attachment 1087550

i heard Easy@ home and pregmate test strips are good, they have a lot of good reviews on Amazon. I just ordered mine. I was using the clear blue monitor to track my ovulation, it was giving me false results, I thought I wasn’t ovulating until my cousin complained that she was going thru the same thing too. I went to amazon to read reviews on the monitor, that was when I confirmed the the monitor was messed up because other people were complaining about it too.

So I caved and tested like an idiot in the middle of the night.
9DPO/10DPO - BFN.
It was so white that I feel like it's not going to happen.
I mean... wouldn't there be a faint line at least if it was going to be positive?
Sigh.
I woke up in a foul mood... mostly due to lack of sleep.
Koi
Here’s the dried test. Like I said, I’ll test this afternoon and post it then too

View attachment 1087580

Congratulations

Early testing 7dpo!, not expecting anything at this point but couldn't wait any longer.

20200914_093351.jpg

Tbfromlv - fab BFP! Congrats to you.

I’m all confused...CD16 here and still no O confirmation. Temps still low and weird, no mega dip and then high that I usually get and no positive OPK. Painful pelvis (IBS) going to try to BD tonight but have no idea what’s going on. Maybe just a late O, I have had CD17-18 before. Why does my IBS have to hurt so much when I am hormonal? Makes BD last thing on my mind but I’ll be a trooper lol

0469591D-9EB6-42C8-821E-6FEA1B4F7EC0.png D26DBF48-80F3-4E8A-87AF-DFD63A389B3B.jpeg

Tbfromlv - fab BFP! Congrats to you.

I’m all confused...CD16 here and still no O confirmation. Temps still low and weird, no mega dip and then high that I usually get and no positive OPK. Painful pelvis (IBS) going to try to BD tonight but have no idea what’s going on. Maybe just a late O, I have had CD17-18 before. Why does my IBS have to hurt so much when I am hormonal? Makes BD last thing on my mind but I’ll be a trooper lol

View attachment 1087618 View attachment 1087619
How frustrating! It doesn’t look like you ovulated yet. My ovulation was never consistent with pcos, and always on the late side. I think the supplements I’m taking are making a huge difference! I might suggest you check them out.
BF424BE6-F4A2-4AD4-A51D-EB3176211E97.jpeg
I did have an adjustment when I started taking them. A few migraines. Seems worth it because last cycle I ovulated cd12 and this cycle cd13. Plus I had tons of ewcm and a very high sex drive! I do think it’s helped.

No, I have not been trying long.

I gave in to the addict within... yet again.
10DPO/11DPO - BFN.

Sorry ure feeling out hon.
BFNs suck. I've been trying for almost 7 months now so I really know how disappointing it is to get BFN.
Hopefully its still a little early for you.
Some womon don't test positive untill 12dpo.
Fingers crossed.
Ttc is such a rollercoaster of emotions and heartbreak.

Sugger I think you are going to get your rainbow. Just a feeling.
I’m sorry @Hevalouaddict. Bad place to be. Fx things turn around for you.
Ftale, my heart goes out to you. The next cyclis yours!

good luck Dee. We are almost the same O day!

Afm. It’s yesterday or today is o day. Waiting for temps to confirm. Dh came home so we only missed one day. Fix ovulating on a “normal day” helps. I just need one golden egg!

Awww hon I really do hope so.
I want it so bad for all of us ladies.

AF still hasn’t arrived.. should have been here Friday or Saturday. Still having symptoms and cramps like it’s coming, it hasn’t been late since I went off birth control. However my cheap tests keep coming back negative... do you think I could be pregnant? I’m thinking it doesn’t show by Wednesday I’ll pick up a more expensive test and try it out.
Hmmm that is strange hon. I wud of thought if u was pregnant the test wud be blazing positive by now.
Some womon do get late BFPS tho.
I've heard of womon being a week late and then getting there BFPs.
Me personally. If im pregnant I always have lines by 10dpo.
But every womon is different.

@Suggerhoney I know it’s hard. I’m not sure if chemicals would cause that or not. Seems like just about anything can affect our cycles and hormones so it would make a lot of sense!

@LuvallmyH hope you caught the egg!

@Deethehippy Good luck!!!

Temp went up again today. This is like the best temp rise I've had since we started trying:shrug:
Great line on ure test hon.
Heres my chart today.
20200914_122836.jpg

i heard Easy@ home and pregmate test strips are good, they have a lot of good reviews on Amazon. I just ordered mine. I was using the clear blue monitor to track my ovulation, it was giving me false results, I thought I wasn’t ovulating until my cousin complained that she was going thru the same thing too. I went to amazon to read reviews on the monitor, that was when I confirmed the the monitor was messed up because other people were complaining about it too.

Oh wow.
Thats really bad because there so expensive them monitors.
I've used a few different opks.
My favourite ones are
Easy@home
Mommed
Wondfo

Not keen on there pregnancy tests because they give off faint shadows but there OPKs are amazing.
Highly recommend them OPKs.

OMG...I've never had so much EWCM!!! It's literally dripping from me (Sorry TMI) Only thing different was I'm using COQ10 this cycle. :oops:

OMG...I've never had so much EWCM!!! It's literally dripping from me (Sorry TMI) Only thing different was I'm using COQ10 this cycle. :oops:

Oh isnt it just lovely when that happens hahaha.
I was like that this cycle hon and a few of my other cycles ive had it like hanging out.
So gross lol.
Had tons this cycle.
Really hope all my problems were hormonal and now my body is getting back on track

Second blood panel booked for Friday at 11:30am then its the waiting for the results.
Looking forward to ttc next cycle. Really hope I get a big temp rise after ovulation like I have this cycle.
Felt ovulation this time to. If was from the left overy.
Hope these are all good signs.
I was so worried I was having a weak ovulation and not producing enough progesterone but this cycle has been the best.
I must not have a progesterone issue with a rise like that.

I feel a tiny weanie bit of hope coming back. :)

So hot here today in the south west of England.
28c.
Quite nice in the shade tho.

It is hot too here in the North West of England. I'm loving it!

Hahaha its actually not to bad esp in the shade. But I nearly fried earlier sitting in the sun lol.

If I end up with a june July August or September due date im gonna have to spend all my time in the shade with a good book hehe

Thanks Katy.
Im feeling so good about next cycle.
Not sure why but just feel hopful again.
Im ovulating at a good time now and not to early.
Just have a gut feeling that October or November will be my month.
If its not than thats fine we will just keep trying.

Morning ladies - took a bit of time away this weekend but I'm back!

Sugger - I had a July baby and it was hot but not so bad, as someone said people have been having summer babies since the dawn of time. Is a portable AC unit in your budget? That might help. We have central air (but it's on the fritz and may not get us another year!) and I plan to save up for one. They are a little bit pricey but not as much as central air installation. You could use it where you sleep for some nighttime relief. I'm selfishly happy you're trying again, we can try together maybe?

Congrats TB!! That's a BFP!

For me I am CD8. I will probably take an OPK later today just for a baseline. I have a bunch of cheapies. I also sold some clothes online and made some cash so I may invest in some more tests LOL. I don't feel so bad breaking the budget for it when I made extra you know? Hubby had a bit of a rough weekend and rough week at work last week, he really needs to get a handle on his coping skills, he's so up and down it's frustrating. I am hoping this is a good week for him.

I'm so unmotivated at work, I just want to have a nap!

@Deethehippy thats the best lol it makes you feel like the environment is tip top haha good luck!!

@Suggerhoney I'm glad your rise is looking So good! Hopefully that’s a good sign for your hormones!

this morning my test was even darker. Because I’m a crazy tester, I will probably test again after work! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->