@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Haven’t been on in a few days. I’m back at work full time and I’m drained. My husband has been ill so no bding for us (he suffers from chronic migraines) I have no faith for this cycle after my chemical last month

Haven’t been on in a few days. I’m back at work full time and I’m drained. My husband has been ill so no bding for us (he suffers from chronic migraines) I have no faith for this cycle after my chemical last month

:hugs:

Its been a busy working weekend for my procrastinating self but I have got to get things done for this coming week.

I am still testing faint positive on frer and cbe rapid tests with smu but from my experience lines should be dark no squinting. So I have stopped progesterone and am waiting on AF to show. Nothing good can come of those lines sadly. Hubby and I mapped out IUI plan and will hopefully be seeing a real bfp by Oct 11...lol..but seeing how well 'my' plans worked out this moth, anything is possible. Just gonna chill into ttcing for the next cycle. Too tired to stress over anything just yet.

Really hope we can fill the rest of our days in September with bfps but don't fret if its not looking like its your month. October is just around the corner and who doesn't want to make a lil pumpkin?? lol
:dust:

Sorry about your ttc prospects for the month :hugs2:and hope he feels well soon. Migraines are the pits.

Here’s the dried test. Like I said, I’ll test this afternoon and post it then too

View attachment 1087580
That looks like a good line..congrats..hope it gets darker :)

I've felt really weird today ..headachey and off balance/dizzy (part of my migraine condition I think) Usually I get a headache after O but OPK is still negative and very low temps. I have been playing games on my phone a lot so maybe that triggered my migraine condition. We BD last night but theres no way I'm going to feel like anything tonight so I'm hoping O will be tomorrow along with a positive OPK and more chance to BD. I'm really not that stressed about it though to be honest..been so busy today with online courses I had to complete for work and house and kids stuff..just going with the flow. BD two days before O if it is tomorrow should still give me a chance..actually I read that 2 days before is the day of most conceptions. Not going to stress it. Any BD in the fertile window gives me a chance right?

Have a great evening everyone and week ahead :)

That looks like a good line..congrats..hope it gets darker :)

I've felt really weird today ..headachey and off balance/dizzy (part of my migraine condition I think) Usually I get a headache after O but OPK is still negative and very low temps. I have been playing games on my phone a lot so maybe that triggered my migraine condition. We BD last night but theres no way I'm going to feel like anything tonight so I'm hoping O will be tomorrow along with a positive OPK and more chance to BD. I'm really not that stressed about it though to be honest..been so busy today with online courses I had to complete for work and house and kids stuff..just going with the flow. BD two days before O if it is tomorrow should still give me a chance..actually I read that 2 days before is the day of most conceptions. Not going to stress it. Any BD in the fertile window gives me a chance right?

Have a great evening everyone and week ahead :)

Any bd counts in the fertile week!! fx!

@Suggerhoney hopefully your hormones are leveling out again and you can TTC next cycle. When do you get all your blood tests results?

I really hope so hon.
Im going to book my second blood panel in for this Friday and then it takes 2 weeks to get the results.
So shud have them by the beginning of October.
AF is due on the 25 or 26th September.
Just want to fast forward to October so I can get it all out the way.
Hopfully nothing major shows up.
I thought maybe I had a progesterone problem because I was worried about my ovulation tests being to low compared to other ladies who get a big rise.
But looking at my chart this cycle it looks like my progesterone is rising brilliantly.
Im not a chart expert.
But was looking at the ladies who are now pregnant and there charts and they all have a huge rise after ovulation.
All my rises have been very slow.
Apart from this cycle.
Cud chemicals cause hormonal imbalances fo u think?
Really hoping my hormones are now back to normol.
I came off the mini pill in feb so that cud be another reason I've had issues getting and staying pregnant.

Really hope from now on I get good rises just like this cycle.
And really hope my BFP is on the horizon [-o<

Awww hon im so sorry ure feeling that this isn't ure month, its a horrible feeling.
Misscariges really do knock the stuffing out of us, esp recurring Misscariges. Its horrible.
Sending lots of squidgy hugs ure way and I really hope ure DH gets well soon. Migraines are horrible.

Its been a busy working weekend for my procrastinating self but I have got to get things done for this coming week.

I am still testing faint positive on frer and cbe rapid tests with smu but from my experience lines should be dark no squinting. So I have stopped progesterone and am waiting on AF to show. Nothing good can come of those lines sadly. Hubby and I mapped out IUI plan and will hopefully be seeing a real bfp by Oct 11...lol..but seeing how well 'my' plans worked out this moth, anything is possible. Just gonna chill into ttcing for the next cycle. Too tired to stress over anything just yet.

Really hope we can fill the rest of our days in September with bfps but don't fret if its not looking like its your month. October is just around the corner and who doesn't want to make a lil pumpkin?? lol
:dust:

Oh no hon im so sorry.
I hate it when u get faint lines and that anxiety while u wait and hope the lines progress.
Its a horrible feeling.
Sending u massive hugs as well hon.
Ure chart still looks amazing.
I really hope its still early and u will get darker lines.
Im still keeping it all crossed for you. I love what u said about the little punkin that's so cute.

DeeDee im sorry to hear about the headaches .
I've got a head cold and my head and throat is so sore.
Apparently lots of colds going around right now.

Just dropping in to spread some :dust:
to you all & Congratulations for the BFPs!!

Much love
:flower:

No, I have not been trying long.

I gave in to the addict within... yet again.
10DPO/11DPO - BFN.

I am feeling like I am out. I have been watching pregnancy test progression photos online and they all have faint lines by this point. Or maybe I am just going a little crazy.

Sugger I think you are going to get your rainbow. Just a feeling.
I’m sorry @Hevalouaddict. Bad place to be. Fx things turn around for you.
Ftale, my heart goes out to you. The next cyclis yours!

good luck Dee. We are almost the same O day!

Afm. It’s yesterday or today is o day. Waiting for temps to confirm. Dh came home so we only missed one day. Fix ovulating on a “normal day” helps. I just need one golden egg!

Haha don't worry hon. Ive tested at 6dpo b4 knowing full well it was going to be negative.
Lol.
I have a new phone now and im hoping if I get faint lines it will show better.
Just need to get preggers

Oh wow hon thanks for sharing this.
We don't have air con in our houses I only have fans that u plug in. They work well but if it gets supper hot they just blow hot air around the room.
Very grateful to all ladies that have given ure honest opinions.
I think im just going to go ahead and try next cycle.
If i end up being due in the summer I'll just have to work out ways to stay cool. :rain:lol
In answer to ure post hon I think I had implantation spotting once with my 9 year old son.
I had a spot of blood on my underwear and a few days after that I got my BFP.
But ive never had it in any of my other pregnancies.
I had implantation pain with my youngest son and with the 3 chemicals this year but no implantation bleeding.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you hon[-o<

Hi hon
9dpo is still very early.
So u still have time yet to get that BFP.
Have u been trying for long?
I normally count myself out if I get to 11dpo and test negative.
But as the saying goes on here no one is our untill AF shows. Good luck

Thats a BFP congratulations hon. Wishing u a happy and very healthy 9 months.

Good luck hon

So sorry for the dodgy tests thats just so cruel:-(

AFM
The one month we can't try and my temp looks so good.
Looks like it was a good ovulation this cycle.
My temps normoly rise so slowly and I was so worried I had a progesterone problem.
Im hoping that maybe the chemicals made my hormones a bit out of whack and now its all sorted itself out.
Heres last cycles chart
View attachment 1087588
And this cycle
View attachment 1087589

Such a great rise.
Really hoping that all my problems were down to a hormonal imbalance because of the 3 chemicals.
And now its all sorted itself out.
What are ure thoughts ladies.

Thank you!! I never knew how hard this was going to be!

Your temp rise looks really solid! Praying you get back to TTC soon!

AF still hasn’t arrived.. should have been here Friday or Saturday. Still having symptoms and cramps like it’s coming, it hasn’t been late since I went off birth control. However my cheap tests keep coming back negative... do you think I could be pregnant? I’m thinking it doesn’t show by Wednesday I’ll pick up a more expensive test and try it out.

AF still hasn’t arrived.. should have been here Friday or Saturday. Still having symptoms and cramps like it’s coming, it hasn’t been late since I went off birth control. However my cheap tests keep coming back negative... do you think I could be pregnant? I’m thinking it doesn’t show by Wednesday I’ll pick up a more expensive test and try it out.

I am testing with Wondfo test

Still working n blind migraine will write more tomorrow
Night yall bdust

:dust::dust::sex:
Sugger I think you are going to get your rainbow. Just a feeling.
I’m sorry @Hevalouaddict. Bad place to be. Fx things turn around for you.
Ftale, my heart goes out to you. The next cyclis yours!

good luck Dee. We are almost the same O day!

Afm. It’s yesterday or today is o day. Waiting for temps to confirm. Dh came home so we only missed one day. Fix ovulating on a “normal day” helps. I just need one golden egg!
I hope you catch that egg!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->