@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Is it ok that it's so light???... I am anxious about a whole host of other things now... erk
Congratulations! That's a lovely line and thank you for giving me hope that later BFP's do exist.

So positive! Yay!

ok I need input. I’ve since taken 2 more OPK (every time I pee) abs they’ve been lighter and definitely not positive. so now I’m wondering if my earlier one was positive? Or did I juuuust miss the surge? Usually my surge is much longer and I get peak/high tests for 3-4 tests before it goes back down!
Is this a positive would you say?

F441C060-7626-42C4-95A9-19592C416659.jpeg

@JoBanana Congrats!! That is positive. The only way to tell if everything is ok is to get betas drawn for doubling. But meanwhile woohoo!!@ Congrats!!!

@Alligator I think you peaked already. So you should be covered for bd. That test does look positive still to me.
Thank you! It's my test from about 10:30am. Test at like 6:30 am was starting to peak, then this test I posted above. Tests at 1pm and again 4pm were lighter and not positive! So perhaps the peak has happened. We'll bd tomorrow morning. I noticed some small EWCM earlier, it was 'heavier' earlier in the week which is strange to me? Wouldn't it be more obvious closer to O? Either way, maybe I didn't do a good job pushing it out or finding it? haha I kind of have to brace and push a bit to notice any externally on the tp (sorry that's so tmi!)

Well Im jelly! I can't swallow anymore pills. So I opted for some tussin leading up to O day. Never did it consistently before. Maybe thats the key. My ewcm always seems so thick and cloudy. Would be nice to get it clearer. I hope your temps behave. I have to do ovulation induction meds to get mine to raise.

Ugh, Im sorry. Hate evaps. Give it a few more days to be sure though. You are still in implantation window. Hugs

Looks good!! I can see the change in darkneaa clearly!

Same here on 27 then on 28 late at night AF showed up ending my misery.
I don't think I ovulated well either. Think it was just the progesterone pills hooking up my temp.

Mega hugs though. Hate going through all the ups and down then wondering if I even Od at all. Praying for a strong O for you next cycle if this one is def over. Big hugs.

Thank you :icecream:

Afm: Posting to you all reminded me I was suppose to be calling doc office to schedule IUI stuff beforw they closed. I had 30minutes to get them ppl on the line and they love putting you on hold forever. Long story short, he is having me come in on cd14 at 11ish to look at my ovaries. And if he likes the size, I trigger that day then go back in the morning for iui.

I am worried of Oing before IUI or trigger so will bd anyway:laugh2:. Normally I O by cd 12 on my own. Clomid has me oing cd 15 or 16 ....so pushing it close.

Well, this af is still weird, passes what looked liked a mucous plug last night. A bit more of the same today and very scarce pink strips with old blood. I dont think I had much of a lining:shrug:.

Hope I can build one up in time.

Ok done blabbing :laugh2:

Hope everyone has a great weekend, FX for those testing!!

:dust:
Thank you so much! Hugs for you as well FX we get our strong O next cycle!!!

My EWCM tends to be heavier in the days leading up to O. Also my OPK’s only seem reliable in the mornings. I bet you have had the peak today. BD tomorrow and the next day if you can.

So I gave in and tested. :blush:
I got exactly what I get every cycle. Lines! Nothing on the Wondfo, but the pregmate has one. 34BD9F68-3714-4ABC-BD67-548DB3C7E21E.jpeg A5E17E4F-3EB9-4502-A5F0-C749315B05D3.jpeg
I tested again with the next pee (top test.)
09ADFEF6-FC4E-4A5C-9416-D26530767EDF.jpeg
And both tests dry
32A8FD66-FD72-4567-B40D-945FD86D275F.jpeg
I wonder if I ever get actual negative tests :? Anyway, I’ll be back with fmu.

@FTale how many cycles have you been doing Clomid? I do know it can thin your lining but I don’t know how quickly it has that effect.

@Alligator it looks positive to me still. Maybe your peak is coming down now. It sounds like you timed it well!!

@JoBanana that looks good to me!! Congrats

@LuvallmyH that is what my tests looked like at around 7dpo. I don’t know if those were real lines at that time but they did get darker! FXd!!!

Thank you guys for reassuring me. Many losses can leave some paranoia and trauma. So of course I went and bought some FRERs.. I hope you don’t mind another test post .. I’ll stop posting but this did make me breathe a bit!

0AFB6F44-F604-496D-B3C2-48EB5D055742.jpeg

Has this been the earliest you have gotten lines ?!
Nope. I’ve gotten lines at 6dpo the past 3 cycles. They get darker and frer confirms, then they fade out by 12dpo.

Good luck Luv!! I hope those lines darken nicely. I see them especially in that middle picture.

I’ve just gotten this now before bed! Gosh my surge seems to come and then go again, this is darker than the one earlier day I posted and definitely positive! So I guess O tomorrow still possible but Premom is now predicting Sunday! I guess we’ll bd all weekend hahaha

image.jpg

:witch: AF showed for me :(:( and early at that!! Wasn't supposed to be here until Tuesday but she had other plans.

On to cycle #3 we go...

Have a great day, everyone!

:witch: AF showed for me :(:( and early at that!! Wasn't supposed to be here until Tuesday but she had other plans.

On to cycle #3 we go...

Have a great day, everyone!

I'm so sorry AF arrived :( Good luck for your next cycle <3

Congrats to all the BFPs so far! And sorry to those whose AF’s arrived.

11DPO here - I have some acne but not surprising. Ever since going off BC I’ve had acne like a teenager :?

AF is expected to arrive around sept 23. I’m being very impatient and wanting to test now. But I just don’t like testing before AF is due because I feel mentally it’s not good for me.

So in the meantime at least I have work and kids online school to distract me. Plus my daughter is 6 and has Ben having these fits in the evening. Makes me wonder if I’m crazy to be considering another child...:shock: of course I really do want a 2nd child, but the thought of it does make me feel exhausted!

So my O was confirmed for the day I thought it was so that’s good. 3DPO today and just gotta be patient.....la la la....

6DFE56FE-AC07-4E6A-AB77-322D231722EC.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->