@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Hello ladies! This is my first TWW where there is actually a chance of pregnancy

I am only 1DPO, knowing myself I will probably test on 29 September.

They should call it the ‘one week wait followed by one week of obsessive POAS’ in my case :rolleyes:

Welcome @AlwaysAGodmom!!

HHAHAHAH...oh my gosh!! Yip!! We go down in a blaze of peesticks. Never really thinking there is anyway we can pee on all those sticks. Surely we will have some left over if not preggy. Nope.

Praying this first week goes by fast so you can get down to the business of testing them sticks out, you know, to see if they are working right.O:)

:dust:

Welcome @AlwaysAGodmom!!

HHAHAHAH...oh my gosh!! Yip!! We go down in a blaze of peesticks. Never really thinking there is anyway we can pee on all those sticks. Surely we will have some left over if not preggy. Nope.

Praying this first week goes by fast so you can get down to the business of testing them sticks out, you know, to see if they are working right.O:)

:dust:
Go down in a blaze of peesticks :rofl: Ain’t that the truth!

Good luck to you too! Sticky beans and baby dust all around :dust:

Welcome @AlwaysAGodmom and isn’t it the truth? I bought a 50 pack of ICs for this cycle that arrived on 7dpo. I have 4 left and I’m 16dpo. Like non stop.. and I had 4 Walmart cheapies and 3 FRERs .. 1 FRER left for tomorrow and a Walmart cheapie left. I just can’t help myself.

@LuvallmyH those are looking good!! Did you say you are 8dpo? Or 9?

I’m
Welcome @AlwaysAGodmom and isn’t it the truth? I bought a 50 pack of ICs for this cycle that arrived on 7dpo. I have 4 left and I’m 16dpo. Like non stop.. and I had 4 Walmart cheapies and 3 FRERs .. 1 FRER left for tomorrow and a Walmart cheapie left. I just can’t help myself.

Only 7dpo!

You sound just like me! I’m always like oops how have I gone through my whole IC stash... just like to keep testing in case my body has changed its mind :shrug: Fingers crossed for your FRER tomorrow!!

@LuvallmyH I can see the vfl on the bottom FRER- so good for 7DPO. I hope that line progresses nicely for you. Have you any symptoms?

You sound just like me! I’m always like oops how have I gone through my whole IC stash... just like to keep testing in case my body has changed its mind :shrug: Fingers crossed for your FRER tomorrow!!

@LuvallmyH I can see the vfl on the bottom FRER- so good for 7DPO. I hope that line progresses nicely for you. Have you any symptoms?
Actually I do! I’m starving but my stomachs hurts and I’m super bloated. Very crabby and short of patience. Tired too. Also gobs & gobs of cm.
I’m an obsessive tester too lol. Can’t help myself. Once I start testing it’s with every pee. Once I start testing and see lines, well all bets are off. I go through tests like they are nothing! I buy them in 100’s now :dohh: Good luck!

Last edited:
Well, looks like AF has arrived 2 days early. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised..I’m really starting to get worried something is wrong with me. It’s been 8 months. I think it might have to do with all the weight I gained these past 2 years. I know it took us over a year to conceive DD so I’m still hopeful. But sometimes it just feels too much. I’m hoping to try to get my mind off it somehow this week - maybe go pear and apple picking!

Hello ladies! This is my first TWW where there is actually a chance of pregnancy

I am only 1DPO, knowing myself I will probably test on 29 September.

They should call it the ‘one week wait followed by one week of obsessive POAS’ in my case :rolleyes:

Good luck!! :)

Hi Alwaysagodmum :hi: lots of us are obsessive pee on a stickers on here so you are in good company..can’t wait to see your tests!

So sorry for AF tropicsgirl. Wishing next cycle is the one.

Nothing much to report from me at 4 DPO except very gassy! TMI!
Can I ask a personal question? I will anyway :haha: Do you think it’s ok to BD in the TWW?. This always troubles me...I mean technically it ought to be allright but with me being older and everything being a bit more hit and miss..do you think it should be avoided? Can it affect implantation?

Last edited:
@LuvallmyH are they usual for you? Sounds promising!

@tropicsgirl I’m sorry the witch got you :sad1:

@Deethehippy Thank you! I can’t imagine it could do any harm, if anything maybe it would help the blood rushing down there to usher the little egg along to your uterus faster?

afm, I don’t know how I’m going to be patient. I tried to distract myself today waking the puppy and even cooked an elaborate dinner to take up some time, but I just keep wishing the time away so I can find out if we caught the egg!

So I think this is my bfp...
8dpo fmu
E563355F-AC63-4975-BE97-C4F5735D5B7C.jpeg A0BAD6F4-0D20-4DCD-B61D-6F4E10B99606.jpeg
Let’s hope it’s a sticky. [-o<
Last night is on bottom, fmu top
27BF5C29-9CC1-4E3B-A4D2-5923B29D3544.jpeg

Looks great, Luv! Fx it gets darker for you!!!

another positive OPK this am! Going on 2 days now. But it’s not as dark as my peak. So assuming O today. I think it was maybe last night? I’ll check Cm later today to see if it’s gone creamy which will tell the tale! Bd this am just in case O is today!

@tropicsgirl so sorry about AF! :hugs:

@Deethehippy I read on pubmed that sex during the implantation window yielded less positive results than those who abstained. I think it had more to do with uterine contractions displacing or dislodging embryo trying to implant. But at 4dpo you’re not in that window yet! It also hasn’t been “proven” but the data was suggesting it.

@LuvallmyH congrats! FXd this is a sticky one!

@Alligator yay! Hope you get your temp rise tomorrow!

afm, my FRER today looks backwards (in a good way!) dark test line and lighter control line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->