@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Still a surge this am (granted fmu so it’s concentrated) this may be my peak test! So O expected sometime today or tomorrow. Already bd this am and will try for tomorrow too.

@FTale how many cycles have you been doing Clomid? I do know it can thin your lining but I don’t know how quickly it has that effect.

@Alligator it looks positive to me still. Maybe your peak is coming down now. It sounds like you timed it well!!

@JoBanana that looks good to me!! Congrats

@LuvallmyH that is what my tests looked like at around 7dpo. I don’t know if those were real lines at that time but they did get darker! FXd!!!

Thank you guys for reassuring me. Many losses can leave some paranoia and trauma. So of course I went and bought some FRERs.. I hope you don’t mind another test post .. I’ll stop posting but this did make me breathe a bit!

View attachment 1087838

I haven't used Clomid in 1 to 2 years. I just did it back in hmmm...Jun or May of this year as a part of a Clomid challenge test for the RE I was seeing. My new doc is putting me on
Letrozole 7.5mg 3 - 7 with a cd14 scan to check for good follies. Then trigger that same day if there are any. And IUI 36 hours later.

This AF is weird. Its just gobs of ewcm and old blood. I can see a trace of red and pink on tp but that's it. I went ahead and started my Letrozole. I'm just going with it. :coffee: If the cycle is a bust then hopefully I get a fresh start mid October...lol

Your lines look fab btw!!!:thumbup::laugh2:

@luvallmh I am not a fan of pregmate until the lines are stupid dark. I almost bought some but saw how much confusion they caused and didn't do it. I hope your lines darken fast and stay that way. :hugs2:
Wondfo tests usually have those evap lines but when they start showing color they are legit no matter how dark. I noticed when using them for trigger they faded fast but didn't give lines with color anymore to string me along. Your wondfo looks like it only has the control line which is good.

FX!!! Keep testing !! I love watching sticks.

@luvallmh I am not a fan of pregmate until the lines are stupid dark. I almost bought some but saw how much confusion they caused and didn't do it. I hope your lines darken fast and stay that way. :hugs2:
Wondfo tests usually have those evap lines but when they start showing color they are legit no matter how dark. I noticed when using them for trigger they faded fast but didn't give lines with color anymore to string me along. Your wondfo looks like it only has the control line which is good.

FX!!! Keep testing !! I love watching sticks.
Thanks. It’s ok. I’m only 7dpo anyway so lots of time for these tests to decide what they are doing lol. I’m not counting them as anything more than shadows.

3 DPO here and I have so much lotion CM I feel wet! (sorry TMI!) It has to be the COQ10 giving me so much EWCM and now post O CM, it is the only thing that I did different. I really hope this means good things for me.

FTale - hopefully it's just a random weird AF which can sometimes happen..go with it like you say..it's all you can do and try not to worry. I really hope this cycle isn't a bust.

@Deethehippy Thank you.
I must be on the wrong brand of then cause aside from this weird af my fertile cm has sucked. Lately. What brand are you taking?

OH I forgot to mention at cd3 (today) of strange goobly gob AF my opk is blazing positive. It was negative yesterday morning. Then last night bam. And this morning again.

I can get almost positive opks leading up to AF. And I did. Then they went super light. And now they are singing like its O time. Which would make sense seeing all the globs of ewcm with old blood. Totally not normal for me. However, I am enjoying not having a giant nasty bleed. :blush:

Guess my estrogen was high. Letrozole better spank that stuff down. I aint ready to O.:rofl:

@LuvallmyH you know if your pregmates are darker by Monday I will be like a peeonastick addict online tryin to get some after all:comp:..soooo dont need anymore tests around me after tye money I wasted this past cycle. :nope:

I’m taking this one, apparently it’s very easily absorbed. It is expensive but was actually on offer when I bought it. I figure it’ll be worth the money if I actually get pregnant and I’m trying to buy less tests to compensate!

18C537FA-FD50-4A9C-8172-ED0D1D99AC7D.jpeg

@FTale the pregmate has shown these line at 6dpo with my last 3 cycles. I went on to bfp frer, and few different brands, but all ended in CP. Pregmate have been the most sensitive ic I’ve used. I’m pretty impressed with them. However I have no experience with them with a bfn cycle.

@Deethehippy..NO WAY..I was just eyeballing that brand on amazon. Will have to go back and see if it is one that I saved for later. I got tired of looking and passed out for a nap Thank you

@LuvallmyH ahhhhhh, that makes since. You already know what a line looks like on them then. Mmmm....I'm nervous for you now. But hey we live for when we can test and know the lines are legit. :dust:

Think I’ve had my peak OPK (taking them every time I pee hahah) as my last two are a bit lighter. But we shall see! Assume O later today or tomorrow. I haven’t even told hubby it’s ‘that time’ I’ll just have to initiate BD again tomorrow morning hah. He doesn’t seem to mind!

Think I’ve had my peak OPK (taking them every time I pee hahah) as my last two are a bit lighter. But we shall see! Assume O later today or tomorrow. I haven’t even told hubby it’s ‘that time’ I’ll just have to initiate BD again tomorrow morning hah. He doesn’t seem to mind!

ROFL....well he is enjoying himself, cant beat that. Bding can be so stressful. Fx!!

Hello ladies! This is my first TWW where there is actually a chance of pregnancy

I am only 1DPO, knowing myself I will probably test on 29 September.

They should call it the ‘one week wait followed by one week of obsessive POAS’ in my case :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->