@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

BFN this morning :( Took a FRER because I have no control and it's definitely negative. Same usual nothing line that I think I always see. 11dpo so would expect a line for sure! I feel a bit sad and a tiny bit relieved. I think we will probably NTNP next month too...with my layoff so much is uncertain but we DO want another baby and it seems like it's going to take longer than our daughter. This next month will be month 5 (our daughter took 2 months as did our miscarriage).

@Alligator sorry a:hug:bout bfn. I pray next cycle put a big smile on ur face.

Sorry about AF @FTale but glad she didn't keep u waiting longer than expected.

@Alligator sorry about the BFN hon so disheartening i know.

So turns out my Pregmate opks and hpts were at my local post office so went and collected them today.
Have already done one of the pregnancy tests just to make sure I haven't got a bad batch that give false lines.
They are practically stark white but I thought I cud see maybe a vvvvvv faint shadow.
So I know now if I get any lines in a few weeks it will be the real thing.

Only on cd4 but gonna start the opks in the next day or so. I have loads so why not hehe.
Ovulation shud be around cd13 14.
Wondering if it mite be a bit later because I had a longer cycle last cycle but im not sure if it was just a one off.

Deee I hope AF stays away and u get ure BFP hon.

See u all over in the October thread ladies.
Really hope none of us will have to be in the November thread. [-o<

My tests finally arrived and its those stupid purple handled cheapies that gave me 10 false positives a few cycles ago! Really annoyed it's the same ones because the listing on Amazon looked totally different. Anyway I peed on one after about an hour or so's hold and it had a definite faint line. Peed on another after a 10 minute hold and my pee was dilute and couldn't see a line..maybe a super super squinter.
I KNOW the line on this test is fake because they stung me badly before but thought I'd post the pics anyway and maybe you can see what I saw. I know that at 15dpo any line should be bold and dark.
Will pee on another in the morning unless AF arrives in an obvious manner, so far all I've had is lots of cramps and some pink specks of blood in my CM only when I wipe today and yesterday.

BF06DC2D-717C-416C-8EA7-3065C0D8F38F.jpeg 5447C409-B7D0-4824-94A5-511D7405E2A5.jpeg 56A88C03-675A-4784-8639-5916416ED1CB.jpeg EDE4010D-531A-42AA-BA47-78F34E4D946F.png

Oh my goodness Dee I see those lines! Those tests are so junky! So annoying that that was what you were sent.

AF came early.... we weren’t TTC. Condom broke... but I was really hoping i was pregnant...

Sorry hon.
Hopfully u get ure BFP soon.
Been trying for over 7 months and its so disappointing when AF shows. Sending hugs

Dee Dee
I really hope those are real lines and AF doesn't show.

Hi ladies. I know I'm a little late since it's actually October now but I thought I'd share my news with you all. I was down to test on 30th September but tested early on 26th (the day after AF was due) and got a :bfn: I didn't think much of it tbh and assumed my period would show this week. I decided that if it didn't I'd test today as it would then be a week late and there were two tests in the box so hey, I might as well...

20201002-081001.jpg

So, not technically a September :bfp: but not far off ;) I'm not sure it's quite sunk in yet but I'm hoping this ones a sticky bean <3

Hi ladies. I know I'm a little late since it's actually October now but I thought I'd share my news with you all. I was down to test on 30th September but tested early on 26th (the day after AF was due) and got a :bfn: I didn't think much of it tbh and assumed my period would show this week. I decided that if it didn't I'd test today as it would then be a week late and there were two tests in the box so hey, I might as well...

20201002-081001.jpg

So, not technically a September :bfp: but not far off ;) I'm not sure it's quite sunk in yet but I'm hoping this ones a sticky bean <3
congratulations

20201002-081001.jpg

If my pregnancy continues we will be about due the same day!! Not sure if mine will but I’m glad you have that super strong positive :dance:

Copied and pasted this from my testing thread because I couldn't be bothered to type it and think it all again. Having a bad day ladies..wish AF would hurry up or something..longest cycle since we have been trying.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I know these tests are fake because like I said they all had lines for me once before when I used them. The reviews on Amazon are virtually all bad stating false positives and heartbreak. Not sure why I am even peeing on them anymore tbh...just torturing myself.
That said : this mornings tests seem ever so slightly darker?? I did dip one in water and it had no line but that isn’t to say if I kept dipping more in water that one wouldn’t have a line.
This morning my temp went back up a bit but I have been known to have high temps during AF before but it’s usually on a very heavy day with bad cramps.
I have pink/orange CM when I wipe but not every time and none has made it onto my liner.
No pregnancy symptoms as such..mildly tender breasts when pressed and sl nausea before meals but not obvious like it was earlier on.
Sharpish twinges lower belly but could be my fibroids/womb tweaking ready for AF??
No headache but maybe if my hormones are not enough to bleed yet that would be delayed too?
Confused.com

Sorry for all the pics but trying to get a decent photo on a dull day.

695BF5B2-F8DD-48D5-B2A1-1496B525C8A0.png 5C5D3F3E-BFC6-4086-B3B7-4112BD1106E0.jpeg E99AEBCE-D08F-4542-99D2-D59C92C05BCB.jpeg 33F64729-50F2-415D-8145-C7F0178C9B73.jpeg 653AD4EE-3FB7-43CF-8C24-F43FF443689F.jpeg

So I held for about 3 hours, maybe a little less..didn’t really time it ..and dipped 3 tests in the same pee. Look at the difference in the lines! The darkest one I think I submerged a bit too far in my pee but it’s the darkest fake line I’ve had on these tests so far. These tests HAVE to be faulty as hell! First picture is before 5 mins and the second just before 10 mins.
Still have pink when I wipe.

2B0C5479-A3C3-4EC9-BB3A-9C3A8BA45CCB.jpeg 1229DDD5-6F02-401A-9607-C6590BA62433.jpeg

So I held for about 3 hours, maybe a little less..didn’t really time it ..and dipped 3 tests in the same pee. Look at the difference in the lines! The darkest one I think I submerged a bit too far in my pee but it’s the darkest fake line I’ve had on these tests so far. These tests HAVE to be faulty as hell! First picture is before 5 mins and the second just before 10 mins.
Still have pink when I wipe.

View attachment 1088469 View attachment 1088470
Do you have any other tests? Those lines are way too dark to be fake :? Im sorry I know how frustrating it is

^^ I agree those are some convincing fake lines I would be tempted to try a different test especially as AF hasn't arrived yet :shrug:

Do you have any other tests? Those lines are way too dark to be fake :? Im sorry I know how frustrating it is
I don’t have any others and it just feels like AF is just around the corner. Each time I pee I expect the pink to have changed to proper blood.
If no AF by Sunday I am going to go and buy some other tests at the grocery store. I’m sorry to post so much of these tests but it’s just unbelievable to me that they can be sold like this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->