september babies

my little boy has been quite active recently. The kicks are getting stronger and he's quite sensitive when I rub my belly.

Measured large for dates and am going for a scan Friday. Any one else? A little nervous but trying not to sweat it...

i havent been meaured since i was 27+ so will be good to see what the measurements are like this time, i cant really feel the baby from the position it gets itself into, just a leg or arm sometimes

I've got another growth scan on Tuesday and I'm hoping that LO is measuring right. My first was born weighing 8lbs 15oz and they always say that they get bigger. I'm hoping for either a smaller one this time or a similar size.

Iv just started to feel and see feet and knees poking out, its soo cool :)

i can see things poking out but not sure what they are?! i love it when he flips over and i can see him like wriggle over to one side so cute :) x

Yup I am 29+5 2 days ago was measuring at 34 GULP got scan thursday so worried I had polyhydramis on my past Preg causing labour at 36 weeks if I have poly again it highly likely she will be. Early :(

im 30+1 i also love when she moves and kicks, very weird.
anybody elses little one move more when they are trying to sleep? i cant help but gigle when she does :)

Mine kicks my OH when I cuddle into him :lol: cheeky boy :) hope you're all well ladies! Nearly half way through July :dance:

Even though the house isn't ready I am totally ready to have this little scamp out of my belly and in my arms!

x

wow im a little behind on this thread i didnt even know this was here. im due later than most of you as im due sept 28th but soooooooooooooo ready to have this litle girl out and in my arms. i know shes not ready to be born yet but i would like to have my body back and not have this bump any more....eventhough my body was never that great but ya.......my ribs are killing me because theres always a foot in them and she likes to push out as much as she can and it hurts. not looking foward to getting waay bigger

I'm not getting the rib kicks thank god, my baby is laying in a weird position this time, can't even find what way its laying, all my kicks and punches are down below and sideways lol

I've had the rib kicks but they stopped and I had head in my ribs and now I am getting kicks in my cervix and bottom - that's really uncomfortable!

x

I'm not getting the rib kicks thank god, my baby is laying in a weird position this time, can't even find what way its laying, all my kicks and punches are down below and sideways lol

Same here, baby seems to be avoiding my ribs but the kicks are on both sides and by my cervix :blush: every time i see the mw baby is laying with head down to the right and body stretches over to the left :wacko: although baby has been very quiet the past 2 days. does anyone else go through stages where lo moves loads then quiet for a few days after????

I've been getting either the kicks to my stomach which make me wanna throw up sometimes lol or punches to my bladder and cervix. This baby knows how to PARTY in there! ;)

Same here, baby seems to be avoiding my ribs but the kicks are on both sides and by my cervix :blush: every time i see the mw baby is laying with head down to the right and body stretches over to the left :wacko: although baby has been very quiet the past 2 days. does anyone else go through stages where lo moves loads then quiet for a few days after????

yes me - i try not to over worry because i know everythings fine, i have a doppler to listen to him and i feel him every day but some days hes noticeably more active, he usually has about an hour in each day where he does all his acrobatics and its when im sat on the sofa, as long as i get the acrobatics sesh im happy :) x

yes me - i try not to over worry because i know everythings fine, i have a doppler to listen to him and i feel him every day but some days hes noticeably more active, he usually has about an hour in each day where he does all his acrobatics and its when im sat on the sofa, as long as i get the acrobatics sesh im happy :) x

Glad it's not just me :flower: getting a few rolls and pokes the past 20 mins so i'm happy :D

Anytime I get worried about baby not moving I just lay down in bed and poke around, that usually get it moving around, probably doesn't know what the hell is poking it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->