september babies

I'm not getting the rib kicks thank god, my baby is laying in a weird position this time, can't even find what way its laying, all my kicks and punches are down below and sideways lol

Same here, baby seems to be avoiding my ribs but the kicks are on both sides and by my cervix :blush: every time i see the mw baby is laying with head down to the right and body stretches over to the left :wacko: although baby has been very quiet the past 2 days. does anyone else go through stages where lo moves loads then quiet for a few days after????

yes my little girl does that shes really active thennothing for awhile. she did find a spotthat she was comfy in and for 2 days i didnt feel anything at all. it was scarey so i went in to have her checked on and she was fine but she had her back to my tummy and was burried in. even when they had themonitor on her i could hear her move but couldnt feel her.

Anytime I get worried about baby not moving I just lay down in bed and poke around, that usually get it moving around, probably doesn't know what the hell is poking it lol

poking doesnt work with my stubborn one, usually if i kinda tickle my tummy she moves like crazy or if i set my computer (netbook) on my tummy she starts kicking. she doesnt like anything on there.

yeah me do if i lay here with my lapton pushing against my tummy he kicks laods more maybe cause its warm...

Its mad how many times you go to rub your belly after you've had your baby seems to take a wile for the habit to go away lol

for me the feeling is kinda weird. the only reason i like it is because i know shes ok but other than that i think i will be happy to have a normal tumy back that doesnt randomly move

i will defo miss feeling bubs move once she is here, its a lovely feeling

I will miss feeling bubs move too when they are here. love feeling and looking at my tum move around :cloud9:

I think that's the only good part of being pregnant, I could sit and watch my belly move all day, but would rather have my baby in my arms and my nice flat belly back again.

I thought that to but it will at some point, this is my last pregnancy so hoping it isn't to hard on me lol, I like my bikinis on holidays, don't want to be roasted because I have to cover up

Anyone elses friends being shit and not inviting them to anything? I'm so frustrated its unreal- went on facebook about an hour ago to see that 3 of them 'checked in' at a winebar 3 DOORS AWAY FROM MY HOUSE and didn't invite me..... :( just seems to be happening a lot. Ill remember this when they all are desperate to see me when the baby is here.

i have to say i dont have the problem not being invited, i till get invited to go to the bars and stuff and out late at night.....

as far as the flat tummy, i didnt have 1 before and had streatch marks then so i doubt i will have a flat belly after...but i will be working on it alot harder after.....

speaking of flat tummy how much has every1 gained so far?

I seem to be getting invited everywhere these days and really don't want to go but don't want to be a hermit either, fed up being the driver and people with drink in them really do my head in and go on stupid haha, its mad how you see things through sober eyes, as for my weight I stopped weighing myself at about 20 weeks and think I put on about 2 stone at that stage

I am still below pre-pregnancy weight though maybe not for much longer.

lucky u still under! maybe u will wake up one morning and it will all be there jk...

im only like 4-6 lbs over my pre preg weight as of last time being at the doctors, we will c what it is tuesday though when i go in

DH and I decided to seperate this evening, we had been fighting for a weeks and I think he's seeing someone else. I'm pretty devastated, but trying to stay positive for LO & bump's sake. September can't come quick enough!

i have to say i dont have the problem not being invited, i till get invited to go to the bars and stuff and out late at night.....

as far as the flat tummy, i didnt have 1 before and had streatch marks then so i doubt i will have a flat belly after...but i will be working on it alot harder after.....

speaking of flat tummy how much has every1 gained so far?

I've gained 14 lbs.

DH and I decided to seperate this evening, we had been fighting for a weeks and I think he's seeing someone else. I'm pretty devastated, but trying to stay positive for LO & bump's sake. September can't come quick enough!

sorry to hear that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"