september babies

I havent even thought of packing my bag :lol: I guess cause I'm being induced in 8 weeks I kinda assume thats when I'll need it but being 4cms at 37+6 when I was induced last time theres every chance he could decide to come before 38 weeks :dohh: better get my skates on.

Nursery furniture isnt being delivered until the end of August and we still have to empty his room paint it and get carpet put down, I know it isnt essential cause he'll be in with us for the first 6 months at least but I really do leave everything to the last minute. Havent washed a single thing of his yet either :dohh: x

Ah when should I wash stuff? I haven't started either :s kind of want to leave that till last so its all fresh :) x

my mum has taken a HUGEEEEE bag of baby clothes away to wash for us, i will probably end up washing them all again nearer the time x

I need to start my bag at end of month when i get paid to get all the bits and bobs

im not washing stuff. Never did with my other daughter, i think its pointless tbh x

I need to start my bag at end of month when i get paid to get all the bits and bobs

im not washing stuff. Never did with my other daughter, i think its pointless tbh x

I agree. I won't be washing anything either.

ive washed a bunch of stuff so far but it was mostly hand me downs and a few new outfits. i will have alot more stuff after the baby shower though so more to wash....now i have decided that we are going to set her mini crib up and still have to fix up her part of the room eventhough i already did and want to change it now

I'm going to have a labour and birth box set up as soon as I have done the nursery so that everything is in one place for the midwife to find and in case I do end up going in to the hospital.
I felt really organised before but since hitting third tri I have done very little.
Cot etc is being delivered Friday but the room isn't going to be ready - Oooops.

x

aww very jealous of all u of who have finished work, i finish 2 weeks today and only work mon - fri which means i have 10 days left to work. so so tired and loads of BH and aches, just want to slob all day and do nothing rather than walk about and be polite to other ppl!

hospital bag is packed, got a wierd feeling that baby will be early and been having lots of BH so figured i'd best be prepared! x

Just wanted to say hi
our little boy is due on the 30th september so i am hoping i am going to be a september mummy i might just scrape it lol

30 weeks on friday, i hope the last 10 week go quickly. We have got a few things planned to make the weeks go quickly.

All the nursery is done and little ones hospital bag is packed i just need to finish mine now.

I have loved being pregnant, i have had a really easy pregnancy no sickness etc, but now i am ready to meet him. But obviously dont want him to come yet cos he isnt quite ready.

in 11 days we will be able to say - WE ARE HAVING OUR BABIES NEXT MONTH!!

xx

hi girls! Im due the 9th and still have pretty much everything to do. Haven't even bought carseat or Moses basket yet so he can't come early or he'll be getting the bus home to a box to sleep in :haha: anyone else cutting it fine?! X

Heather I'm with you. I only got my car seat today, still need to get my double buggy. Luckily still have my moses basket, bath, baby gym, etc from my 1st son. But I still need to buy nappies and maternity pads and stuff for my bag.

Bag... Lol I haven't even began to pack it. I have 1 pack of nappies and that's it. Its just not the same with your second is it!! I have no urgency

I'm so lazy about getting things ready for this baby. I think it's because I already have an active DD to look after. lol

I'll eventually get stuff done. I'm going on vacation next week and when I get back, I plan on having everything organized.

Glad to see I am not the only one who is not completely prepared yet. I keep getting sidetracked. Yesterday I emptied out ALL of the kitchen cupboards and pantry and reorganized things. now my island is covered with junk I don't know what to do with and the inside of the cupboards dont look nearly as nice as I thought out in my head. Now I'm too tired to finish my little project and my clean kitchen and dining room look very messy. Ill have to think a little harder before starting a new project, lol.

Looooollll! I so do that... decided to start painting the skirting boards and decided I wanted new carpet. So started painting the skirting boards letting it go on the carpet loads but couldnt be arsed to finish it. Now have paint covered carpet and I spent my carpet money on other stuff. Oooopppssss....

lol i haven't even started nesting yet, i know im going to go over nothing seems to be happening at all, i think its because with my hubby and 3 kids and dog, once i clean they mess it again

See, we don't need to nest. We already built our nests for our first babies and it's still -partly- intact :lol:

I finally bought my stroller and car seat the other day, the last of the big purchases! I haven't packed my hospital bag yet though, doubt I will until 37 weeks or so.

Is anyone having their deliveries filmed? I just got a new video camera and at first really didn't want to be on film looking at my worst, but now I'm kinda thinking it might be nice. If I look that bad I can always just not show people right?

Lol think are nesting will kick in at some point, don't think I'd like my delivery recorded who's gona do it?? I'll only have my husband in with me and I don't think he"ll have time to do it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->