september babies

I bought a nursing bra by accident in first trimester because it was so comfortable. It is made from such a soft, stretchy material (supposed to be able to sleep in it no problem) that it still fits! I guess if you stick to nursing bras in stretchy material they should still fit later. Of course they don't offer much support if you're going to be bouncing around lots though.

Ladies just a quick message to remind you all....

WE'RE ALL DUE NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!

(incase you'd forgotten) lol

WOOP! I was just about to say the same thing!! hehe x x x

Think it's about time I start getting all the bits together and pack my hospital bag.

Going to be setting up the moses basket tonight. Also got to sort through DS's clothing boxes and pick out all the newborn stuff.

Is everyone organised?

getting organised here :)

Got all the basics though apart from some socks and vests

Main thing is we have
clothes
crib
nappies
and transport for them (and us after some idiot wrote off our car last week)

I'm off work now so will be busy getting the house ready :D

whoop! i can offically say my baby is due next month!! eeekkkk 5 weeks to goooooo!!! x

Yaaaay! Feels like this day would never come!!xxx

Think it's about time I start getting all the bits together and pack my hospital bag.

Going to be setting up the moses basket tonight. Also got to sort through DS's clothing boxes and pick out all the newborn stuff.

Is everyone organised?

Hehe NOPE! I was super organised in the beginning but right now I have no idea how we are going to get the house sorted in time! :shrug:

x

We haven't even started going through the stored baby stuff and setting things up yet. My OH will get done working summer school halfway through the month and I won't ask him to do any of that until then. I do have a list for the things I know we need to buy and another for the things we need to find and get cleaned up. He is still going to be busy working on the rental property so we can get it up and running but I don't think it will take more than an afternoon or two to get everything out since I know where most of it is and I don't want to stress him out trying to help me.

It's our month next month ! Anyone reckon that their baby will be here by the end of this month instead ? I'm due 2nd September and I'm convinced I'm going to have an August baby :haha: x

It's our month next month ! Anyone reckon that their baby will be here by the end of this month instead ? I'm due 2nd September and I'm convinced I'm going to have an August baby :haha: x

I'm due on the 1st and I'm thinking that this little boy isnt going to budge until after then. Which I'm quite happy with. I need all the time I can get to get organised. It's hard to get the time to sort out everything with a 15month old running round your legs all day.

i have got alot done but still have some other clothes to put away and a little bit of decorating left...we have the crib set up bassinet set up and most of the clothes r done......just need to set up the bouncer and pack n play

i think im going to end up having her early because im cramping and getting pains down there but im only 31+5 so im not sure

I hope I am not having an August baby. I won't be 37 weeks until August 30th. I do feel like I will go early but only after September 9th, I think.

this time next month il be all excited and organised and then probably dissapointed :baby: i sooooo cannot wait to get back to normal body wise

my body has had enough, sleeping is the worst now, just cant get comfy ergh x

yeah i be so tired all day as i think i go from side to side to laying on my back all night so dont think i get much sleep

same here sleep doesnt happen much so im very tired during the day....its a combonaion of being hot and uncomfy.....i still have awhile to go but cant wait untill this little girl is out and the weather is cooler so even if i get 2 hours of sleep i can be somewhat comfy

My hips ache so much that getting comfy at night is hard, and I have a two-hour nap every day now. My back aches on and off throughout the day too, and I have at least one hugely uncomfortable (crampy) Braxton Hicks every day.

35 weeks, can't believe the due date is so. so. close. And at the same time it can't come fast enough!

We got our crib today so it's all set up, now we need a change table/dresser for her clothes. My MIL is giving us a baby shower in just under 2 weeks, so we're waiting till after that to see what else we need to get...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->