september babies

Lol think are nesting will kick in at some point, don't think I'd like my delivery recorded who's gona do it?? I'll only have my husband in with me and I don't think he"ll have time to do it lol

Ya my OH and mom will be there, I was thinking of maybe asking my mom to record it. Definitely from an at the shoulders position though, I don't want anyone looking at me "down there" at the big moment!

lol their hardly going to get much from your shoulders just knees and a midwives head lol

lol their hardly going to get much from your shoulders just knees and a midwives head lol
:haha:Fine by me!

I'm not really interested in seeing her actually come out, but thought it would be neat having the first few moments of her life on tape, as well as maybe a few shots of me in labour and OH with me etc etc. I know I would love to see something like that of my own birth! And it may be neat to be able to show my sister and other family members who can't be there for the birth. Who knows though, I may just get fed up with having a camera in the room while I'm in labour and tell my mom to turn the effing thing off! :haha:

Lol yeah if you got it recorded it would be a good contraception lol, this is def my last baby so gona just give up and njoy it now, don't think I can handle another 40-42 weeks again, don't know how my mum did this 12 times lol

TWELVE TIMES. God twice is bad enough. I'm dreading going into labour soooo much and my labour wasn't even bad with my daughter! With her I was like bring on the pain... this time I'm like fuck off pain don't come yet please!!!!

TWELVE TIMES. God twice is bad enough. I'm dreading going into labour soooo much and my labour wasn't even bad with my daughter! With her I was like bring on the pain... this time I'm like fuck off pain don't come yet please!!!!

Did you do a natural birth then? No drugs? I'd like to but having never been through it I have no idea how my pain tolerance will be. If I need an epidural I'll get one! Would really like to go without if I can manage though.
12 kids, yikes! Must have been neat growing up in such a big family though!

Yeah mine was completely natural, I had gas and air for the last 2 hours and that was it. I'd ask for gas and air much earlier this time tho!!! You don't get any medals for a natural birth x

6 weeks today til my due date!! Woohoo can't wait to see what DS will be like with the new baby.

im planning on having my OH and bestfriend in with me but if she cant make it then i might have OH do the pix so it will depend if my bestfriend can go then i will have her just record when baby is being put on my tummy then do pics but if its just OH then i will have him just do pics when he can

im so excited i have 10 weeks untill my edd

Yeah 12 times must have had room kept for her haha, big families are no fun to much sibling rilvary and kinda bullying iykwim, once I feel the first bad pain I stick the gas and air into my mouth and it doesn't come out till baby is out lol,

that sounds like amazing advice sinead. im going to tape it to my face.

Has anyone else suddenly started nesting? I spent all day yesterday cleaning. Moving all the furniture to hoover and dust behind it. I also went through every draw possible and had a big sort out.
I now need to do a tip run as I decided to throw out loads.

Has anyone else suddenly started nesting? I spent all day yesterday cleaning. Moving all the furniture to hoover and dust behind it. I also went through every draw possible and had a big sort out.
I now need to do a tip run as I decided to throw out loads.

If i could find the energy to do so i would lol...Cant seem to do nothing without needing to sleep after it hahaha!! x

I have been getting bursts of energy followed with the need to sleep for at least 1 hour! :haha: But am getting a bit frustrated because I have been feeling a bit in the nesting mode, but we are moving soon so whenever I want to set everything up and clean everything out I just remember that we won't even be here when bubs is born! :dohh:

i hope that happens for me soon cuz im more in the lazy stage where i put off folding laundry for days and putting everything else off to so things need to get done, time is running out

hia im due 21 september with my first i im 32weeks but seem to be having an easy pregnancy so far hope it stays that way lol well i have to have a extra scan at 34 weeks and see midwife every three weeks to make sure my little lillie-may is ok. Want next 8 weeks to fly by cant wait to b a mum :) x

:wave: Hello there splodge2011!

So, we are now NOT moving until sometime in October/ November now! :dohh: OH has said.. we might as well organize everything for baby here! :yipee: LET THE NESTING BEGIN!!!
He is going to buy a wardrobe for baby stuff, and for us to use in babs room once we DO move.
I am so relieved and feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I was really stressing about trying to find a 2 bedroom with only 6 and a half weeks left until EDD. It is the WORST time to look for a place here in Spain too, with so many holiday renters, prices being so high and nothing to let for long term. Come October/ November, people are begging to have their places rented for all year.. :haha:

Hope everyone is doing well! I feel GREAT! :happydance:

Hello all, i am after some advice really, i m 31 weeks and just growing out of my latest maternity bras, im not sure whether to buy more maternity bras in a bigger size or to start buying nursing bras. What do you think?

When are we supposed to buy nursing bras? I heard 38 weeks so you know exactly how big your boobies will be, but that seems ages away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->