september babies

Lol just don't have your heart set on going early as everyday you are overdue is like the whole 9 months :)

I think I'd rather go over than go early! Trust me it's not wishful thinking LOL. I'm scared to death!

hi im a day early but was wondering if i could join u september ladies? im due 26th sep and i cant wait to meet my lil girl im due to move here tmoro and im abit nervous lol x

Hi, jacks mummy welcome to third tri, its a bit daunting at first but you don't be long fitting in with everyone else pregnancy moan,groan and good points :)

hi im a day early but was wondering if i could join u september ladies? im due 26th sep and i cant wait to meet my lil girl im due to move here tmoro and im abit nervous lol x

i moved over late cause i found it all a bit scary but its ok really and alot of good advice.

Welcome :flower: xxxx

thanks ladies i do feel ive out grown 2nd tri now but its just knowing this is last step i suppose xx

It is a bit scary everyone talking about labour but you'll find all the other stuff ends up being relevant to you.

It's more annoying to me as I really want this baby now lol but its got a lot of cooking still to do.

I'm soooooo ready to have her and be done being pregnant too..
My pregnancy hasn't been a fun one, seevveerrreee allergies.
And I still have the whole 3rd tri to get throughhh :[[

Oh Im sooo glad I read this... I was starting to beat myself up about wanting the whole pregnancy thing over with all ready, just want my little guy here :)

Im due the 1st of Sept.. but I was measuring a week ahead at my last appointment and my original date was 25th of August... so im hoping Il maybe go in between they dates :)

Anyone got the dreaded heartburn? Its doing my head in :(
Also my skin above my bellybutton feels like its gonna tear open... I dont know if its scar tissue from where I ripped my belly button bar out when I was younger (twice - ouch) but OMG is it sore.... anyone else got this? Its like a nippy pain that someone is pulling my skin in opposite directions :( xx
I had a belly piercing when I was a teen and only had it in a little while, because it kept accidentally getting ripped out and got infected. I have a scar that is so stretched out above it now. It did hurt during my 1st pregnancy. It looked odd because the scar was like at least an inch above my belly button. It hasnt hurt this pregnancy, I guess its used to the massive stretching from previous pregnancies. Now it just looks like a stretch mark. It does mostly disappear after the baby is born

I can't believe I finally made it here!!! For those of you that don't know me, hi I'm Jen I'm 23, this is my first baby due on 26th september and I'm finally in 3rd tri woohooo!!! Tbh, I can't wait until labour, although I think my little boy will be making a late entrance! How is everyone?xxx

Hello ladies...

Mind if I join you..I'm due 26th sept same as Jacks mummy and Frecks:hi:

I'm due September 7th and getting very uncomfy in the past week or so! We're expecting a little girl. =)

I'm due 4th September and cannot wait for these 10 weeks to fly by! I've suddenly got a bump (only appeared this week) and I now feel really uncomfortable.

I have really bad spleen pain which will not go away until I push this baby out. Here's hoping he isn't overdue :lol:

:wave:

I'm due 23rd September.

It feels like Ive had the same size bump (massive!) since around 16 weeks. Baby has started giving me grief the last few days, kicking in some really uncomfortable places!!! He made me jump this morning with a foot or elbow or probably a headbut lol right in my bladder. Think i scared dh :)

Hows everyone feeling? xx

Hey can i join :wave: i'm due 26th Sept too, had a fairly large bump from around 16 wks and really starting to struggle with this heat :dohh:

Hello ladies! I only just noticed this thread, can I join?? I am due September 11th (although depending on my mood I sometimes tell people the 12th, the 11th is not a nice date to remember!) It's my first pregnancy and she's a girl. I'm so excited! I'm not feeling overly uncomfortable yet (although I do have heartburn from time to time if I don't watch what I eat). I'm still so ready to meet my baby though, it's so exciting! I had a 4d scan yesterday and saw her chubby little cheeks and just wanted to scoop her up and kiss them. I'm feeling so in love, and I haven't even met her yet!

The weather seems to be getting at everyone, I usually lovve the warm weather bbq's and beer but its just cleaning,boredom and more cleaning that seems to be my daily routine now lol, can't wait to 1st week of september so I can really look forward to seeing my wee. Yellow baby, dying to know now what it is, wud love a 4d scan think I would want my baby their and then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->