september babies

i really wish it was already...getting fed up now lol

Me to I'm hoping to go early selfish I know but if I can go anytime after 36 weeks I'll b really happy, I have my sister wedding 2 days before I'm due, I know I'm not going to njoy it being pregnant, fat,swollen and can't even wear anything nice :(

i want it to be september only becuase im freaking sick and tired of everyone and their mother saying im so huge for being only 7+ months pregnant!
ranging from:
being called an umpa loompa
to "omg, i had 3 kids and was never that huge!" (coming from an overweight person)
to the ubicuious "are you sure there isnt twins in there?!"
then the "omg thats going to be one huge baby!"

i didnt realize that when you get pregnant it gives people free reign to make fun of you. and my mom says its because seeing a pregnant person is just so unusual and wonderful. bullshi7. im tired of it, and im tired of being called names, and feeling huge because of everyone and thier mother making fun of me. would it be funny to make fun of them because they are overweight, i think not! :cry:

september come sooner than it feels like please. any day now. i want my self esteem back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm right there with you...feel and look like a beached whale....I am going to sit and eat 4/5 big tins of pinapple at 36weeks like my both my sisters did they both went 2weeks early with 4 of their babies

Everyone seems to thinks it's fine to tell you about your size...my sister got married Friday and my whole family were like wow that's going to be a big baby! Made them feel awkward by saying actually he's small, which I thought would shut them up, but then quite a few harped ooh well it must just be water then...

F*%^ OFF!!!!

I'm actually measuring a week behind, was so fed up by the end of the day!xx

My mil says "look at the size of you" everytimes she sees me, really does get on my nerves I'd be dying to say aww are you putting on weight it looks like you are to see if she likes it, everyone else says I'm small, just don't comment on my body lol

Lol if peoples comments aren't 'you look amazing' then I think by law they should not be allowed to say anything!xxx

i think my issue is the fact that a: i have a posterior placenta, and im carrying all in my belly. outwards, not all over, and ive retained alot of water weight. so it looks odd? i guess?

but still...i honostly never before had problem thinking i was bigger or overweight or anything like that. but since i got married (with everyone being like, watch what you eat or you wont fit into your wedding dress) almost 2 years ago, to now, ive been sooooo depressed about how i feel about myself. i know your suppost to get huge when your pregnant (except some people, damned them!), but i didnt know people would come outright and say it...even complete strangers. its very upsetting and very hurtful, and its very hard not to yell at them. thankfully im a nice person when i want to be, or else they wouldnt have a head anymore.

september cannot come soon enough, i just want to hold my baby and worry about just him and not what everyone else freaking thinks.

WTB Sept. For sure.

This is my second and everything hurts sooner and I can't sleep. lol

Well ladies went for anti-d today and got a wile scare, midwife couldn't find my babys heart beat and she was trying for about 5 mins, lucky there was a scanner in the room which she turned on and looked to see if she could see a heartbeat and found it no problem, the baby's head is under my ribs with back to my back so was hard to feel where it was, so I'm a happy lady now

hey ladies, I am due with my first 16th Sept, having a girl (well they said 85% sure anyway). have my 28 week m/w tomorrow (at almost 29 wks) and my GTT on Friday.

has everyone (UK) signed up for or started their antenatal classes yet?

I haven't even been offered any antenatal classes, but won't be going anyway this is my 4th pregnancy so know what I'm in for :)

Well ladies went for anti-d today and got a wile scare, midwife couldn't find my babys heart beat and she was trying for about 5 mins, lucky there was a scanner in the room which she turned on and looked to see if she could see a heartbeat and found it no problem, the baby's head is under my ribs with back to my back so was hard to feel where it was, so I'm a happy lady now

Well I'm glad they found the heartbeat, must have been a bit scary! What's anti-D?

Its a jab you get it your rh negative blood type I got it today and will get it again at 34 weeks, its to protect the baby if it has postive blood like my husband. Didn't realise till today that its a live injection though and this is my 4th pregnancy

My ante natal classes start on Monday for 5 Monday's in a row, they're sure start ones so free :) I'm excited but feel like I'm not there yet! Worried Il forget everything by the time labour comes!xxx

Don't worry about labour your body knows what to do just don't get scared and start to panic, do your breathing and push through the pain don't scream through them lol, if you stick by that ul not go to far wrong,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->