september babies

omg i really thought it was starting last night....i have been having lots of braxton hicks over last few days, but yesterday they were coming more regularly, like 20 minutes through the day. By 10.30pm last night they were coming every 8 minutes and were getting painful, they came with backache and period pain. so i thought maybe.....went to bed, woke up once having a bad one, but thats it...no more yet!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

i really hope im not like this for the next 9 days til my c-section cos its pretty damn uncomfortable

nothing much new here except i think tiny parts of my plug might be loosing up because now TMI im starting to get little clear jelly like clumps comming out

Iv been getting clear jelly but thought that might be just discharge,,,,id like it to be my plug!!!

the only time ive ever had anything like that was when i Od the few times that i did. im thinking it still could be tiny parts of the plug its just working it self out slowly. but who knows

It's scary to think the first of the September babies are due in 10 days!xxx

That's us! Due in 10 days and cannot wait. Still need to do a bit more sorting out and make sure I've got everything I need in my hospital bag.

Anyone September baby turned into an august baby yet? There's bound to be 1.

Am I the only one that hasn't had any signs of baby coming? No BH's, no sign of mucus plug.

I had none of this with my first son and had to be induced. I was hoping for this little boy to come naturally.

I don't think I have been getting anything yet either. To be fair, I didn't feel my contractions last time until they broke my membranes and I was actively dilating, apparently.

i would love to have my LO naturally to but for some reason i dont think she is going to turn by my next app. if no then we probly have to talk about a c-section. she seems to be moving up more and more than down and i can still tell where her head and feet are because she pushes out so far u can feel almost each little part

i would love to have my LO naturally to but for some reason i dont think she is going to turn by my next app. if no then we probly have to talk about a c-section. she seems to be moving up more and more than down and i can still tell where her head and feet are because she pushes out so far u can feel almost each little part

I felt like LO was never going to drop, I think I have carried high all throughout this pregnancy, because people kept saying how I was very small, (my bump seemed more long and squared than small and round!) if that makes sense?! But the past 2-3 days, bump looks lower down, and is more rounded, and also, breathing and eating is alot better :thumbup:

I found for the past 2 months, I couldnt eat a meal without feeling unbearably uncomfortable, like I had inhaled a beach ball, even a small meal, like a sandwich! Now I am able to eat alot more and its not uncomfy....

Do you get a dull ache in your ribs too? I was getting this on the right side, think LO sprawls out and gets a foot wedge under my ribcage!! LOL x

Think my baby is just way too comfortable!!!

Guess what ladies.......................Its September next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh. My. Goodness. Next week??!!

It feels like it's taken forever and a blink at the same time!

i know what you mean, in some ways its dragged and in other ways its flown by. I just hope it doesnt fly by when or babies are here then back to work before we know it :(

Aww :hugs: I am so blessed, I'm going to be a SAHM - but I feel for you.

I think I'm nesting - the house is spic and span, I got all the laundry done, and I keep looking over my nursery area :haha:

Anxious for my doctor`s appointment on Wednesday. Last week appointment I stayed at 3cm dilated. Hopefully there`s a change and if not I hope he won`t start talking about inducing because I would like to have him naturally without any help or pain meds. And kind of want him to stay in til September as I was anticipating a September baby :)

I felt like LO was never going to drop, I think I have carried high all throughout this pregnancy, because people kept saying how I was very small, (my bump seemed more long and squared than small and round!) if that makes sense?! But the past 2-3 days, bump looks lower down, and is more rounded, and also, breathing and eating is alot better :thumbup:

I found for the past 2 months, I couldnt eat a meal without feeling unbearably uncomfortable, like I had inhaled a beach ball, even a small meal, like a sandwich! Now I am able to eat alot more and its not uncomfy....

Do you get a dull ache in your ribs too? I was getting this on the right side, think LO sprawls out and gets a foot wedge under my ribcage!! LOL x

well she was really low the whole time but now shes up really high more so when im sitting down. i can kinda eat more now but still not much, im full off half a sandwich ....as for the dull ache in the ribs thats and understatment she is killin my ribs. shes been stuck up in them for a long time

Hi lovely ladies. I lost my mucus plug last night. Found it on the toilet roll when I went before I went to bed, there was quite a lot (sorry if tmi) had some more the next time I went too. It was all clear, no blood. Got me really excited but also quite nervous, I really want my baby to wait until September. Does anybody know how long it usually is when labor starts after losing your plug? x

Hi lovely ladies. I lost my mucus plug last night. Found it on the toilet roll when I went before I went to bed, there was quite a lot (sorry if tmi) had some more the next time I went too. It was all clear, no blood. Got me really excited but also quite nervous, I really want my baby to wait until September. Does anybody know how long it usually is when labor starts after losing your plug? x

Hi
i think i have read that it can be anything from hours to a week. Have you had any other symptoms?

I cant believe that next week we can say at last THIS IS OUR MONTH! XX

No not really, been having regular bowel movements for days now and been having cramps on and off for days but no contractions, not even experienced BH yet!

I hope it's weeks instead of days to be honest. As uncomfortable as I am I just don't feel prepared to have LO just yet. Realised this morning that I want to have by hair cut and coloured before baby comes and hadn't booked appointment yet so I called this morning and they can't fit me in until next Wednesday :dohh: hope I've not left it too late lol.

Being able to say it is our month is going to be AMAZING! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->