***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

Sorry for the negatives Sammy and Alwaystheaunt :(

Lucy I see that - so weird?!

Dee I hope af stays away and you get a surprise bfp!!

Afm, I think I’m going to call this morning’s test a positive - crazy to think we’re going to have one more baby. Very bittersweet to be doing this for the last time! Thank you all for line spotting with me :hugs:

View attachment 1102090

Thank you and congrats on your second beautiful line! <3

Anyone ever take a break and once back, can’t find the will to test??? I still want a baby but not sure if I should zone in on the baby thing. A piece of me feels maybe I’ll get pregnant without thinking about it but then again I feel I should be on it. Idk. I’m trying to get my head together. For what I thought was just anxiety and depression, I’ve been diagnosed ptsd… so maybe after talking to my therapist a while, I’ll be more relaxed and can focus on a baby. Idk… anyone ever dealt with this?

FRER was a bfn this morning.. 9DPO. Starting to definitely think I’m out this cycle. So frustrating that we got it on the first try last time but lost our baby and now 2 months trying after the miscarriage and it seems I just can’t get pregnant again. :(

You're not out yet, you still have time. Good luck!

Anyone ever take a break and once back, can’t find the will to test??? I still want a baby but not sure if I should zone in on the baby thing. A piece of me feels maybe I’ll get pregnant without thinking about it but then again I feel I should be on it. Idk. I’m trying to get my head together. For what I thought was just anxiety and depression, I’ve been diagnosed ptsd… so maybe after talking to my therapist a while, I’ll be more relaxed and can focus on a baby. Idk… anyone ever dealt with this?

I haven't not wanted to test but there is definitely nothing wrong at all with just trying without opks or testing every month. I wish i had the willpower to not test as it does stress me out, but i hate waiting and feel like testing i am doing something.

Tested today 11dpo and still bfn :( no usual spotting yet
Sorry about bfn. No spotting is good though, still hope.

@realbeauty86 I think if you can take the time and take care of yourself without stressing about tests, and without stressing about not actively trying, then it's best. You don't have to feel bad about it at all <3

Afm cbfm gave me Peak reading today, so FF changed its mind and took away my crosshairs. I never ovulated after day 21 but I'm really annoyed that I might miss it this month! Here's my chart, in case you feel like looking and telling me what you think.

Screenshot_20210912-064329_FF App.jpg

Nima what if you take out some of your high temps early in your cycle and see what it does?

alwaystheaunt did you test with a frer? Was it completely blank or is there a squinter I can look at?

Nima what if you take out some of your high temps early in your cycle and see what it does?

alwaystheaunt did you test with a frer? Was it completely blank or is there a squinter I can look at?
Thank you for the tip, Lucy, but it didn't change the interpretation. So I'm on the train now, where I'll spend most of my Sunday while my wife is entertaining our teething baby... I am actually impressed at how spontaneous our donor is, he offered me to come over to his work! And it's a maternity ward lol... I hope it's worth it :haha:

Nima ooh he sounds lovely! That’s so funny it’s a maternity ward, love it!

It was a cheapy and nothing to even squint at :( i may have used all the frer and refusing to buy more unless i dont get my period by thursday. I just waste tests, my poor wallet!

Alwaystheaunt I wouldn’t think much of nothing on a cheapie. So impressed you’re going to hold off till Thursday! But yep, they’re so expensive!

Has anyone had a not quite positive opk on some cycles? This was mine today (top test) and now this afternoon definitely lighter. I feel like that was my peak, maybe I missed it during the night?

2F19DB64-E06B-4B21-AE75-052BB352961F.jpeg F55FF1EA-0B12-48E6-A8B6-CE63114D91CC.jpeg

@Lucy3 I had it this month but now it's really positive, so idk which one counts... not much of a help, sorry

Alwaystheaunt I wouldn’t think much of nothing on a cheapie. So impressed you’re going to hold off till Thursday! But yep, they’re so expensive!

Has anyone had a not quite positive opk on some cycles? This was mine today (top test) and now this afternoon definitely lighter. I feel like that was my peak, maybe I missed it during the night?

View attachment 1102108 View attachment 1102109
What day are you? when do you usually ovulate?
I have found that OPK's don't always get darker and darker as the days go on and I've even had a quite pale one only for the next day it to be much darker. I would keep testing for now and BD every other day to cover if you can.

Lucy were you testing every 12 hours? I know some ladies have really fast peak’s and you can miss it!

Nima if your OPK’s are really dark now maybe you’re going to ovulate later than normal?

Sorry for the bfn AlwaystheAunt :( I know lots of people that don’t get squinters until 12-14dpo, holding out hope for you!

Lucy were you testing every 12 hours? I know some ladies have really fast peak’s and you can miss it!

Nima if your OPK’s are really dark now maybe you’re going to ovulate later than normal?

Sorry for the bfn AlwaystheAunt :( I know lots of people that don’t get squinters until 12-14dpo, holding out hope for you!
Yes I think it might be the case, but I'll know in a couple of days. We did insemination today just in case.
It might be that breastfeeding is messing with my cycles, does anyone else breastfeeds while ttcing?

Hey ladies,

So I’m back, I had a BFP last month and then started bleeding 3 days later, It’s been so hectic I didn’t have time to process what was happening, it’s my first time having a chemical pregnancy. We were also due to go on holiday 4 days later, I survived Disney which not long after the bleeding stopped and then we went the South of France for another 6 days. I have no idea when my fertile window would be so this month I’ll likely wait to see if AF arrive and if not I’ll test just after 25th if I can hold out that long.

✨Wishing all well for the rest of the month✨
:dust:

Nima I’m still breastfeeding and it majorly messed with my cycle. I didn’t O this month until CD35.

Baby dust to you Shezza, sorry about your chemical :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->