***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

Hey ladies just an update, unfortunately I have mc.. all of you ladies that ttc month after month are true warriors, I am struggling to see past this.
Unsure as to whether I will try again but I wish you all luck x

Oh hun im so so sorry :( sending a big hug!

So sorry to hear Mummy23 :(

@FTale thanks! I feel a bit of a scratchy throat and just exhausted this morning, I slept okay but was up for nearly an hour from 1-2 (tossing and turning unable to sleep or get comfy). I forgot to test this morning LOL. I am 8dpo so massively early but perhaps I'll test with a cheapie later.

I have so many work meetings today I am feeling stressed and overwhelmed. Luckily they've sent us back to work from home for the time being (after only 2.5 weeks back in office haha), so at least I'm home.

@Alligator Your mind must be occupied if you for forgot to test. Sucks to be sick and busy. Luckily you are at home. Rest up in between meetings. Thats what I am doing right now...lol...way to early for me to test but I will happily stare at yours.Fx

@Dream143r Now thats dark. No doubting that peak. Fx for your 2ww

@Alligator Your mind must be occupied if you for forgot to test. Sucks to be sick and busy. Luckily you are at home. Rest up in between meetings. Thats what I am doing right now...lol...way to early for me to test but I will happily stare at yours.Fx

@Dream143r Now thats dark. No doubting that peak. Fx for your 2ww
haha yes, occupied and sleepy mind for sure. I just want to lay down and have a nap. I feel like I need a month off just to sleep and recover.

Hi ladies!

Mark me down for the 20th. I had my IUI on the 8th and the ultrasound showed I had already ovulated. Currently tracking as 5-6DPO.

This is our 3rd IUI and the semen analysis was really great this time! And I had two follicles that were promising. Still unclear if I only ovulated from one or two.

@Mummy23beauts I am so sorry, this is really heartbreaking. Take your time, take care of yourself and get all the support you can. Hugs.

@Dream143r this looks good, good luck!

Thank you ladies for the inputs about breastfeeding messing with the cycles, I hope this won't be my new normal.

@FTale I think I never get true ewcm but I did notice that kind of cm that is almost there and thought it was odd.

My temperature dropped even more this morning so maybe today was o day, I am completely lost already... but at least this cycle I can say I did my best and now it's in God's hands. Maybe my cycles getting messy is just a sign that I'm not ready yet.

Today's CD17 OPK, still positive. Looks like the surge is on the way down though.

20210913_121127.jpg

Hi ladies!

Mark me down for the 20th. I had my IUI on the 8th and the ultrasound showed I had already ovulated. Currently tracking as 5-6DPO.

This is our 3rd IUI and the semen analysis was really great this time! And I had two follicles that were promising. Still unclear if I only ovulated from one or two.

Welcome and good luck! :)

Hey ladies just an update, unfortunately I have mc.. all of you ladies that ttc month after month are true warriors, I am struggling to see past this.
Unsure as to whether I will try again but I wish you all luck x
I am so sorry. <3

Hi everybody! I'm new to this thread, but I just thought I'd contribute. I just had IUI#3 on 9/10, so I'm only 3DPO now, so I'll be going in for my progesterone test on 9/16 and my beta test on 9/23. I'm feeling really positive this time and am hoping third times the charm, and the 2ww is already driving me absolutely crazy. I'm doing everything in my power to keep busy. Fingers crossed and baby dust to everybody!

@Alligator you forgot to test!? You must be busy! Looking forward to seeing it when you do

I think I miss timed this cycle, went too early and didn’t manage another one but that’s ok. Had those ovulation dreams last night, lol they’re always fun! Already looked up next cycle and fertile time lands on a weekend which definitely helps. Half of me wonders if I deliberately didn’t time it right as maybe I’m not quite ready yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->