***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

@Lightning7 ooh that sounds like a complication gynae issue, great news that lovely lady posted saying she had her son with the condition. I’m also in Australia and yep, was meant to keep testing to make sure hcg was gone my OB said I can do bloods or keep testing so I kept testing. I found the hcg went away but the opks stayed positive for longer. They must pick up a few hormones maybe?

@crazylilth1ng oooh I see it! Fx your next test is lovely and pink

@FTale i agree could well be left over hcg. Too scared to rest again! My chart looks good today. Are you going to chart your next cycle?

@hayleight87 oooh feeling nauseous? I was too yesterday at 4dpo. Hope it’s the extra hormones doing their thing for you

97889438-DA47-4E07-9899-24BB8A5097B1.jpeg

@Lucy3 Your chart is looking good. Do you have much of an appetite? Test whenever you want. No pressure. 2ww is stressful enough. Hugs

I usually chart meds but havent done my temp since June. But I will once AF starts.

@Lucy3 I am loving ure chart hon those temps just keep going up and up. Really hope its w good sign.

Thanks @Suggerhoney i don’t know if I’m just sick or what but I feel super nauseous today :sick: might try and frer again tonight!

Stark white BFN this morning. I’m sick of every month negative tests showing faint lines. I know it’s my fault, I shouldn’t be analysing them so early and any “normal” person would say BFN at a really faint squinted, but you know what us ladies are like.

I am 9 or 10dpo. Feel out again this month. Feel too old. Eggs past their best.

8095D8DA-BB6A-4432-BF7B-28D5687233ED.jpeg

@Lucy3 fingers crossed it is the extra hormones. I've woke feeling queazy today, so tried some dry toast to ease it.

Hey hun. I just wanted to say that I was told I have this too. We started ttc January last year and I had 4 chemicals over the year. I then fell this January with my little boy who turns 1 next week. I would certainly keep trying and don’t lose hope. I was just about giving up when I conceived him. Best of luck to you

Thank you @Laurabub84 so good to hear from someone who has it and still managed to have a successful pregnancy. I think we were in some of the same testing threads. I have been trying for 2 years now for our 2nd and had a fair few chemicals but I'm really hoping eventually we get our keeper. It's been a hard week this week trying to get my head around the news of this condition and there is so little around to say about the effects on fertility. Thanks so much for sharing your experience <3

@Lightning7 ooh that sounds like a complication gynae issue, great news that lovely lady posted saying she had her son with the condition. I’m also in Australia and yep, was meant to keep testing to make sure hcg was gone my OB said I can do bloods or keep testing so I kept testing. I found the hcg went away but the opks stayed positive for longer. They must pick up a few hormones maybe?

@crazylilth1ng oooh I see it! Fx your next test is lovely and pink

@FTale i agree could well be left over hcg. Too scared to rest again! My chart looks good today. Are you going to chart your next cycle?

@hayleight87 oooh feeling nauseous? I was too yesterday at 4dpo. Hope it’s the extra hormones doing their thing for you

View attachment 1101553
Oh cool I haven't seen many other Australians on this site. :D If your tests did eventually go negative then I'd say the lines are new ones, even though it is very early.

I just dipped another test. Same stupidly faint line as yesterday afternoon. I’m either 9 or 10 dpo. Stark white this morning.

If I am pregnant I guess it’s too early. I feel out.

I just dipped another test. Same stupidly faint line as yesterday afternoon. I’m either 9 or 10 dpo. Stark white this morning.

If I am pregnant I guess it’s too early. I feel out.
Fingers crossed for your next test x

Hi Everyone! Didn't realize the September group was already in action. Mixed emotions about being here CD1 but such is life.

This is cycle 3 TTC#2 after our MC at 10w in May

@crazylilth1ng Sorry you feel out, but 9-10dpo is still early.

@Dream143r Sorry to see you back here, I know how I new cycle can be heartbreaking. -xxx- Big hugs and good luck!

6DPO for me...impatient for Monday! 9DPO testing begins

Thank you @Laurabub84 so good to hear from someone who has it and still managed to have a successful pregnancy. I think we were in some of the same testing threads. I have been trying for 2 years now for our 2nd and had a fair few chemicals but I'm really hoping eventually we get our keeper. It's been a hard week this week trying to get my head around the news of this condition and there is so little around to say about the effects on fertility. Thanks so much for sharing your experience <3

yes we must have been. I recognised your name which is more the reason I wanted to comment. 2 years, I can’t imagine how hard that is. The longest it’s taken me in the past is 18 months and that was horrendous. I have such admiration for women like you who don’t give up. I really do believe it will happen for you hun. Hopefully very soon. I was fortunate to conceive my son last year and for that reason nothing more was said about the condition but I hope your gynaecologist can help in some way. I’m wishing all the best to you and all the ladies trying for their bfps. Will silently be cheering you on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->