***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

Yay!! My proov tests show my progesterone is dropping. Finally got two lines on one.

Ewcm too which usually is another precursor to af. So happy. Ovaries are still tender but they were stabbed several times with a needle while carrying huge eggs lol

Been a good day so far.

Yay!! My proov tests show my progesterone is dropping. Finally got two lines on one.

Ewcm too which usually is another precursor to af. So happy. Ovaries are still tender but they were stabbed several times with a needle while carrying huge eggs lol

Been a good day so far.

Yay good luck :)

@FTale
Good luck hon.

Sorry the IBS has flaired up. I have IBS too it sucks.
I'm either really constipated or I've got direah like water.
The pain u get with IBS is awful too. Sending big hugs hon.

@FTale
Good luck hon.

Sorry the IBS has flaired up. I have IBS too it sucks.
I'm either really constipated or I've got direah like water.
The pain u get with IBS is awful too. Sending big hugs hon.

I call it "Hot Poker Time" . Wish I knew what the trigger was other than stress. Sorry you have to experience it in the midst of pregnancy. I was hoping pregnancy would make it go away for a bit.
Peppermint or ginger tea are my go to for relief. And an electric heating pad....helps move things along and calms the pains.

Hugs

I call it "Hot Poker Time" . Wish I knew what the trigger was other than stress. Sorry you have to experience it in the midst of pregnancy. I was hoping pregnancy would make it go away for a bit.
Peppermint or ginger tea are my go to for relief. And an electric heating pad....helps move things along and calms the pains.

Hugs

Haha hot poker time. Gosh it's horrible isn't it. The cramps I get with it are excruciating. I have to breath through them sometimes.

See with my last pregnancy my IBS wasn't bad at all. But with this pregnancy it's been awful..
Keep worrying about Induction day bad having diareah and not being to get off the loo.
Hoping and praying it won't be bad that day.
So embarrassing lol.

Been a good day so far.

Good luck x

Yay for your body getting ready to start a new cycle @FTale . And exciting opks on their way!

I actually dreamt about my chart last night lol. Still waiting for the cross hairs, was hoping today I’d get them!

hope everyone is doing well <3

67C617F6-1276-4B97-A47E-D02E99899491.jpeg

@Lucy3 You chart shows ovulation even if ff doesn't give crosshairs. You have a clear temp shift. Looks very promising to me. FX!

Thanks @FTale. Hope you’re feeling ok?

Yes, I am. Thank you for asking. Just pushing through everyday life. Pocketing the good sunshine and braving the harsh winds. Had a good day overall.

Saw a leave fall from a tree in my yard like a brick. Made me laugh and feel all cheesy about fall time. I love fall and winter. I think its because I sweat less :rofl:

:sleep:Headed to bed. Cant wait till the testing starts :happydance:

You are so brave and strong @FTale i hope your AF comes soon so you can start regular cycles again and ttc ASAP

I love autumn too. It’s my favourite time of year. I am 8dpo I believe but have no tests and it’s too early for me, I am even considering just waiting to see if AF is late

Thanks for looking Nima! How are you feeling about this cycle?
Thank you for asking! I feel positive, somehow after AF arrives it's a relief because at least I know where I stand. Then it takes a about a week and I just can't wait to be peeing on tests...
I started going to Shiatsu once a week and it really helps me feel more balanced.

When are you planning to to test? Rooting for you.

Yes, I am. Thank you for asking. Just pushing through everyday life. Pocketing the good sunshine and braving the harsh winds. Had a good day overall.

Saw a leave fall from a tree in my yard like a brick. Made me laugh and feel all cheesy about fall time. I love fall and winter. I think its because I sweat less :rofl:

:sleep:Headed to bed. Cant wait till the testing starts :happydance:
You are so positive Ftale! Oh I love autumn too but it has been such a short and cold summer here in Switzerland, I can't believe it's already over. Plus my daughter isn't walking yet, I don't feel ready for the rain and snow!

@crazylilth1ng 8dpo is close to the 2ww being over. I have no idea what its like to wait till 14dpo. I think its because I get nervous that I am not and want to see. I really want to wait just once. Maybe I can wait till 11dpo qhen we ttc. [-o&lt; Sending you strength to hold out and not buy any tests just yet.

@Nima I feel the same relief when af shows. And also start feeling really good and not bloated at all like 3 days before she hits which is usually my heads up that I am not pregnant. But by then Ive already taken like 20 early testing cheapies. Bfn of course.

Ah, man, yep no to slushing around in snow/rain. I am use to is as a kid but as an adult no. All the places I have lived in since do not come with snow haahaha. Just random flurries out of no where for a day then melt away.

Have any of you heard of the Foot Chi? Suppose to help detox the body along with a healthy diet. Thinking about ordering one if further research shows its worth it.

:flow: Have a super day out there everyone. FX!!

@Nima
It's been a funny summer here in the UK to. I'm from the south west England and we has a mega heatwave In July but June and this month its been alot of cloud and rain
Sunny and warm today.
My favourite time of year is from September to Xmas I love the Autumn and the start of winter.
Not a fan of the heat at all.
I'm a bit of a odd ball haha

Personally I am a huge fan of winter! The more snow the better! I grew up in Africa and saw snow only once in my first 25 years! Then I moved to Poland and we have such glorious winters, especially this year's January was just amazing - I was out every day playing in the snow with my eldest and we made so many snowmen and snow angels and went on sleigh rides. I even brought buckets of snow inside for snow activities for my youngest (who was just half a year old at the time and not a fan of getting dressed in snow clothes) :haha:
I"d give anything to be pregnant in winter again and give birth before the crappy summer heat arrives [-o&lt;

Spring is just round the corner here, and I love this time of year when the little buds are popping in and the days are longer. So interesting that we all like different seasons. I have a theory that when you’re born correlates to the season you like most… I’m November which is late spring, love it!
Got my lovely red line today on my chart, yay!
have a lovely day/evening everyone.

A9E3AF57-C096-4086-83EB-6B4CAEB0E6D0.jpeg

Hi Ladies, can I join you. Got my crosshairs on FF today so I'm 3dpo, probably start testing around 9dpo which is the 1st Sept.

Finally got an answer as to why I have been having so much trouble with TTC and chemical pregnancies, found out apparently I have Adenomyosis which is uterine lining growing in the muscle of the uterus, which can cause infertility. From what I understand I believe the problem is that it affects implantation.

Good luck to everyone for some September bfps!

s_Z0xkjQ.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"