**September BFP's Here**

kezzaside

Reaction score
Anyone else hoping for a bfp in september?
My AF is due in the next few days if its not late. Going to take soy for the 1st time this cycle. 5th month of ttc. Good luck to us all and lots of baby dust xxx

Me!

I am at cd10 and my last cycle was 26 days so will be testing around the first week in September!!

Baby dust :) xx

I'm testing first week too lol this is our first month after tossing a lot of weight so exciting.

i'll be testing start of september. i'm cycle day 9 now and started smep yesterday. i usually have a 28 day cycle meaning i would be due af 8th sept. however, last months cycle was a 34 day cycle so we'll see!!

I'm testing on the 8th (which is our wedding anniversary)
GL! and baby :dust:

AF is due 1st of sept so i will be testing then, and no earlier!! being strict with myself!

I am waiting for :witch: to come but I should be testing around September 13th. FXed.

Good luck ladies, x :baby: :dust:

I am testing in september if I ever ovulate. lol. My prediction says september so I hope that is when I get my BFP!

I'm on my 5th month of ttc too. Depending when I OV I will be testing sometime in the first week of September. It seems sooooo far away! Lol Come on Eggy time to pop already!

I am on a new cycle and giving it all to get my :bfp: for september :dance:

Goodluck everyone :dust::dust:

xx

Good luck girls!! Let's get our bfp in September!! May 2012 cupcake!!

Me too! :wave:

I'm expecting af Sept 11th-15th, so if all goes well, I'm testing after the 15th. FX and baby :dust: to everyone.

I am on CD 12 and my cycle usually last about 32 days! I will be testing around sept 11!

Hiya, my next AF is due on the 10th sept.. My Lo's 3rd birthday! Really hoping it's an extra celebration! Come on baby dust do your stuff!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->