September Clomid Users!

So I know I am *supposed* to O 5-10 days after the last pill, which would be CD12-17 for me. But for the last two days, my temps have been on the rise (some of the highest they've ever been) w/ some fertile CM, but no other usual O symptoms. As per the instructions, I did my first OPK today (CD 11) which was dark, but not quite positive and no smiley. So I wonder if I already O'd. Has Clomid made anyone O as early as CD 10?

So I know I am *supposed* to O 5-10 days after the last pill, which would be CD12-17 for me. But for the last two days, my temps have been on the rise (some of the highest they've ever been) w/ some fertile CM, but no other usual O symptoms. As per the instructions, I did my first OPK today (CD 11) which was dark, but not quite positive and no smiley. So I wonder if I already O'd. Has Clomid made anyone O as early as CD 10?

not me but this is only round two for me. And looking at your chart you BD'd at good timing if you did just O. :) the next day or two will be the tell tale if you did.

Ok, so DH convinced me to POS again at 4 still negative and then he wanted me to do it again at 7... I got my smiley face a Positive OPK. Do you think it is still safe to BD tomorrow at 5pm (the earliest we can) or did we just miss this month too?

20years - You should be ok! You can ovulate up to 48 hrs after a pos OPK, so tomorrow is in the window no matter what!

Oh my goodness, my surge is gone!! WTH??? I thought it was suppose to last 24 hours... :( Now I just want to cry.

Don't you sometimes only get one postive OPK? You only get the surge before you ovulated so I'm sure the egg was still waiting. You still have your chance!

how is everyone doing?
Im on 6dpo - 6 more days before I start to test, but wow this month is so different than last month on clomid. I have not a feeling - not a pinch a tug a pull nadda! Ive been sick though for over a week so I am not sure if that makes a difference either.

20years - we're tww buddies!! I'm 6 dpo too! I'm an early tester though, so I'll probably test on Halloween. In fairness, I also have short LPs so if I didn't test early, I wouldn't get to POAS at all :haha:

20years - we're tww buddies!! I'm 6 dpo too! I'm an early tester though, so I'll probably test on Halloween. In fairness, I also have short LPs so if I didn't test early, I wouldn't get to POAS at all :haha:

HA! I was going to POAS on that day too, cause I normally have a 11-13 LP myself, it is not as short as yours sugar but I will so
POAS with ya. :happydance: what was a little odd is that I O'd earlier than last month on clomid. lol - CD 13(my for the most part normal O date) it was CD15 last month.

How are things going with you? You didnt' do a second round of clomid how are you feeling?

Feeling much better. Still felt a LOT of side effects even the first week or two off it - but they seem mostly cleared out now.
Just had a follow-up with the RE today to discuss all the testing we did and next steps. The good news is me and DH seem perfectly normal (apart from the cyst)! The bad news is that means we don't really have an explanation of why things are taking so long this time, why my LPs are so short, and why I've had such bad period pains. So we're going to keep it au naturale next month, because it's too complicated trying to time monitoring and BDing around Thanksgiving - then in December we'll go to Femara/Letrozole (less side effects than Clomid) and probably an HCG trigger.

And we'll keep on eye on the cyst.... still not sure quite what the diagnosis is on that. :shrug: Not too bad all in all.

good to hear! At least you have a plan. If the 3 rounds of clomid are ineffective it is looking like we are done ttc. but... we had fun trying. lol

9DPO for me and I caved in and took a test :( BFN
My temp went up x4 this morning. sigh....

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been around so much. I'm trying not to stalk bnb during this month off as it's been kind of a difficult month. Taking a break has kind of only pointed out what's missing - and that's been sad. But I'm trying to stay positive and hang in there. Fx I'll get another tryin in next month, but worst case is we'll start trying again in December. Not sure whether I'll be on clomid again though, going to speak with my new doc about that during my intake next Thursday.

20years - 9dpo is still WAAAAYYY early! Don't count yourself out just yet!

20years - 9 is def still early, and as long as the temps are going up (or even staying the same) you're definitely not out yet!! FXed for you!! :dust:

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been around so much. I'm trying not to stalk bnb during this month off as it's been kind of a difficult month. Taking a break has kind of only pointed out what's missing - and that's been sad. But I'm trying to stay positive and hang in there. Fx I'll get another tryin in next month, but worst case is we'll start trying again in December. Not sure whether I'll be on clomid again though, going to speak with my new doc about that during my intake next Thursday.

20years - 9dpo is still WAAAAYYY early! Don't count yourself out just yet!

A new doctor may be a great experience, hopefully he'll have something new up his sleeve. :flower:

20years - 9 is def still early, and as long as the temps are going up (or even staying the same) you're definitely not out yet!! FXed for you!! :dust:

Thanks krissy I know it is still early but it was just frustrating to see a single line; after this many years of trying I would be happy to see 4 babies the rest of my body might not, lol but I would. I've been arguing a lot today as well grumpy....
I am also sorry to see that AF got you. On to the next month :flower:

Well here I go again, took another test BFN - lol Kind of figured that; they say that there is only a 20% chance to get a Positive reading after CD 12.

And looks like my temps are doing it regular monthly nose dive - sigh, DH says 3rd times a charm. ;) Round 3 here we go!

20years - :hugs: Sorry abt the temp dip.... FXed it goes back up - and if not, I agree with your DH. 3rd time is always lucky :dust:

I'm out too. :( I took it CD 6-10 and ovulated way late. Should I start on CD 3 or CD 5 this time?

Have you spoken with your doctor/RE? What do they recommend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->